Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet...so far it's you, me, njoy and Jen...I think.

*grins*

Beautiful

never that, O-daddy.

*blushy face* Thank ya.

You are gorgeous.

ANYWAY~

here's pic from my phone, from about 15 minutes ago...

Y'all enjoy your day

attachment.php

damn what a beautiful photo

sadly i read a few of the messages for this and i decided to post a few of my pics. though i have no idea if it is my self esteem or the fact that i am shy but this is me and what i see in the mirror is better? worse? i do not know and i do not care. usually it is how i FEEL at the time. after running i feel fat after walking around at the zoo for a few hours i fell like i am the perfect weight! i am neither to heavy or to light, i could stand to loose about 30 lb but i am not pushing it! this weight is me and it has kept me pure (some of you might think sad and i do to at time but most of the time i feel happy with this)
ugh so here are my pics! (ignore the camera lol only way i could show more then just my face!

Very sexy

sadly i read a few of the messages for this and i decided to post a few of my pics. though i have no idea if it is my self esteem or the fact that i am shy but this is me and what i see in the mirror is better? worse? i do not know and i do not care. usually it is how i FEEL at the time. after running i feel fat after walking around at the zoo for a few hours i fell like i am the perfect weight! i am neither to heavy or to light, i could stand to loose about 30 lb but i am not pushing it! this weight is me and it has kept me pure (some of you might think sad and i do to at time but most of the time i feel happy with this)
ugh so here are my pics! (ignore the camera lol only way i could show more then just my face!

Very nice thanks for posting!:rose: Now lets see the dress on the floor.:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back