Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no doubt that you could do that, especially after you were under a Daddy;)

Daddy poised there above me.. between my creamy thighs..
His hardness pressed intimately against the core of me...
Teasing me, making me push my hips towards him in need..

Hmm ya I think I'd be the one totally at his mercy, at his command
Begging, with my eyes, with my body, even with my words...

Daddy poised there above me.. between my creamy thighs..
His hardness pressed intimately against the core of me...
Teasing me, making me push my hips towards him in need..

Hmm ya I think I'd be the one totally at his mercy, at his command
Begging, with my eyes, with my body, even with my words...

Mmmmmmm......and in Daddy's eyes you would be such a good girl.....maybe even Daddy's little princess.

*Nodding happily

Mmmmm.....Bound.....you know how those eyes effect Daddy.......and now the hip grind? I think someone is in need of a spanking:p

Hmmmmm.....looks like peaches is in need of a spanking too.....trying to tell Daddy what to do.....shame shame baby girl.[/QUOTE]

and pulling up the oversized Tshirt I slept in last night I get in line to wait for my spanking.*

"Mmmm....Daddy? Baby Girl Bound sure looks hot draped over your lap with HER butt all rosy from a spanking.... Is that sort of how I look when you spank me? And....ummm, we're BOTH gonna need Daddy kisses and special salve when this is done....":devil::kiss:

"Good Morning

All - Baby Girls and Daddies! I'm up EARLY this morning - going on an all day retreat and won't be home again till later - but I'll be thinking about you.... (which is going to make meditating difficult I admit...giggles)"

:kiss::heart::kiss:

A Quick

General Question for Anyone -

How do I add a link to my written submissions on my Profile (I can't seem to ask the correctly worded FAQ to pull up instructions...) Thanks!:rose::kiss::rose:

All - Baby Girls and Daddies! I'm up EARLY this morning - going on an all day retreat and won't be home again till later - but I'll be thinking about you.... (which is going to make meditating difficult I admit...giggles)"

:kiss::heart::kiss:

I hope you enjoyed your retreat, baby girl. Daddy will show you a new kind of retreat later.;)

Well, I agree too. You both can share my lap lump. That might be awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back