Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is way too cold...need a substitute to keep you warm for now? ;)
I *do*hate to be cold... maybe for just a little while :kiss:

Somehow I would think you would be worth getting all riled up just to make up with. ;)
Maybe. I'll never tell!

I'm coming to stalk you now, as I have started to stalk SB.

You're gorgeous :)
Awwww... come visit anytime, sexy! Our girls group is growing... I have a feeling we are going to have a very good time teasing the boys, what do you think? :cattail:

Very nice pictures, seems like you got excited taking them. You need to let me know so I cam come over to take the pictures.
One part excited, one part it's fucking 6 degrees. I don't like the cold... come warm me up, please?

Damn....13 is HOT! Think we can make them wetter? I do....:devil:
I guess you'll just have to try!

Yes, it is, especially when I win. Don't worry, I'm a gracious winner... I'll only say "I told you so" once, and when it pisses you off, I'll make it up to you.

You can say "I told you so" once as long as you keep saying "fuck me" over and over.

haba haba haba

[These are some awesome photos with a hint of insperation

QUOTE=supershy_J9;43124434]...so why do I feel like I am going uphill toward the weekend?

More from my plaid series of pics...

Plaid _12
Plaid_13
Plaid_18

Hoping Mr. Shy comes home from work early tonight, it's much too cold to sleep alone!

Stay warm, :heart:bugs.[/QUOTE]

Awesome!!! I love this set!..#13 is HAWT!!... thinking of u getting excited taking those is an incredible turn on.... Would love to make those panties even wetter!!

Do or do not...there is no try...I GUARANTEE we can drench them together :kiss:
Instead of a panty-drenching guarantee, sounds to me like it should be a warning label! :devil:

Lucky Mr Shy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awwww... thank you.

Well then.... ;) Sounds perfect to me.
Everything in life should be so simple :kiss:

GULP GULP LAP LAP LAP LAP >>> mmm that wet spot has my name on it!
Reading all of the fine print, so I see ... :cattail:

You can say "I told you so" once as long as you keep saying "fuck me" over and over.
Look at you, taking the last word on the matter... I would have had it had my mouth not been full. :devil:

Hope you stayed warm.
I did, indeed, thank you!

You're welcome :kiss:
I hope your week is going well
My week is going very well, thank you.

Is there a hint of damp in #13?:devil:
I hope he kept you warm :)
There might just be... and yes, he always keeps me warm.

[These are some awesome photos with a hint of insperation
Thank you sweetie!

Awesome!!! I love this set!..#13 is HAWT!!... thinking of u getting excited taking those is an incredible turn on.... Would love to make those panties even wetter!!
Glad you like them as much I like to share them! :kiss:

Is it Friday yet?

Is it me, or is this week dragging? I don't know if it's the cold, the fact that I am dead tired, or that I am looking forward to having someone to sleep next to ~ but I can't wait for the weekend to get here!

I really need to do some lingerie shopping, but all I can think about is thermal underwear and flannel sheets right now.

Maybe I should design some sexy flannel bras and panties for those of us who live with cold and snow all winter. SB, Andrea, Kitty ~ would you help me and try them out? If anyone can make flannel sexy (or a paper bag), it's you three!

Plaid_22
Plaid_19
Plaid_20

Have a good night my lovebugs!

Is it me, or is this week dragging? I don't know if it's the cold, the fact that I am dead tired, or that I am looking forward to having someone to sleep next to ~ but I can't wait for the weekend to get here!

I really need to do some lingerie shopping, but all I can think about is thermal underwear and flannel sheets right now.

Maybe I should design some sexy flannel bras and panties for those of us who live with cold and snow all winter. SB, Andrea, Kitty ~ would you help me and try them out? If anyone can make flannel sexy (or a paper bag), it's you three!

Plaid_22
Plaid_19
Plaid_20

Have a good night my lovebugs!

You are so gorgeous, I have such a crush on you!:rose::rose::rose:

sheets

You can always climb in our bed and snuggle with us under the flannel sheets. Bet we would keep you warm (and maybe sweaty? ;-)

XOXO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back