Can a wet woman get some reviews or feedback? Chapter One of my Twilight Fanfiction

First, you usually don't post stories to the threads because that's what posting stories to Literotica (not the forums) is all about.

Second, while I have said I have no issue reading any type of story besides anything with children, I should also add fan-fics to the that short list (this is a personal issue and other writers or people who review stories might not have the same issue).

Third and the worst thing to you, your story is about twilight characters and though I know little to nothing about the story (never watched one episode), I just looked it up on wiki and found out that Bella and Edward are 17 year old kids.

According to Literotica's submission guidelines:

3. No sexual activity involving bestiality (you can write stories about supernatural beasts like ghosts, unicorns, werewolves, etc.) or underage persons will be considered. For the purposes of this site, the minimum legal age is 18. This site does not publish stories, articles, essays, or other material supporting, encouraging, or defending child abuse and/or exploitation.​

Now, while that rule says that supernatural creatures like vampires is okay, and while Edward, according to wiki, was born over 100 years ago, is perpetually 17 years old (the age he was transformed into a vampire). That's arguable perhaps, but contrarily, Bella is not a vampire, and therefore is only 17 naturally. While fanfics are allowable, erotica stories involving people under 18 are not.
That breaks Literotica's rule and this story I suspect would never get posted to the submissions for that reason.

Personally, I hope you get to read this comment prior to a moderator removing the whole thread so you learn something.

edit: Fourth, you don't need to use the fact that you are a woman, and "wet" at that, to get someone to comment on a story. Seriously, anybody that does I would suspect them to be too busy fapping to write anything coherently, that such comment would be worthwhile to you.

Last edited:
Remember how Chargergirl kept deleting your "stories" in Fetish and gave reasons they weren't allowed? Um, yeah.

First, you usually don't post stories to the threads because that's what posting stories to Literotica (not the forums) is all about.

Second, while I have said I have no issue reading any type of story besides anything with children, I should also add fan-fics to the that short list (this is a personal issue and other writers or people who review stories might not have the same issue).

Third and the worst thing to you, your story is about twilight characters and though I know little to nothing about the story (never watched one episode), I just looked it up on wiki and found out that Bella and Edward are 17 year old kids.

According to Literotica's submission guidelines:

3. No sexual activity involving bestiality (you can write stories about supernatural beasts like ghosts, unicorns, werewolves, etc.) or underage persons will be considered. For the purposes of this site, the minimum legal age is 18. This site does not publish stories, articles, essays, or other material supporting, encouraging, or defending child abuse and/or exploitation.​

Now, while that rule says that supernatural creatures like vampires is okay, and while Edward, according to wiki, was born over 100 years ago, is perpetually 17 years old (the age he was transformed into a vampire). That's arguable perhaps, but contrarily, Bella is not a vampire, and therefore is only 17 naturally. While fanfics are allowable, erotica stories involving people under 18 are not.
That breaks Literotica's rule and this story I suspect would never get posted to the submissions for that reason.

Personally, I hope you get to read this comment prior to a moderator removing the whole thread so you learn something.

edit: Fourth, you don't need to use the fact that you are a woman, and "wet" at that, to get someone to comment on a story. Seriously, anybody that does I would suspect them to be too busy fapping to write anything coherently, that such comment would be worthwhile to you.

That's the age they turned into vampires. they are actually older- Edward is 104 but looks 17

VAMPIRES
tumblr_static_sidebar.gif

It's been done before.

The Fifty Shades trilogy was developed from a Twilight fan fiction series originally titled Master of the Universe and published episodically on fan-fiction websites under the pen name "Snowqueen's Icedragon". The piece featured characters named after Stephenie Meyer's characters in Twilight, Edward Cullen and Bella Swan. After comments concerning the sexual nature of the material, James removed the story from the fan-fiction websites and published it on her own website, FiftyShades.com. Later she rewrote Master of the Universe as an original piece, with the principal characters renamed Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele and removed it from her website before publication. Meyer commented on the series, saying "that's really not my genre, not my thing... Good on her—she's doing well. That's great!"

From Wikipedia

I thought I was doing it right this time, posting it in this forum instead. :eek:
Wasn't aware they'd be so nit picky about shit like twilight but I understand.

You might check the explanation slug for this forum ("Post your feedback about Literotica stories you love or hate!"). The feedback is supposed to be for stories already submitted to and accepted by the Literotica editor and posted in the story file. What happened here is that the story wasn't acceptable by Literotica submission standards--which points to the reason why the feedback is supposed to be on stories already in the story file. Posting them directly to the forum circumvents the Web site's privilege of enforcing its selection criteria.

I thought I was doing it right this time, posting it in this forum instead. :eek:

200_s.gif

If you read and obeyed the site rules people wouldn't be "nit-picky about shit".

If you want to properly submit a story to Literotica, have a look at this link and read the information provided.

http://literotica.com/faq/05235347.shtml

Once you submit your story and have it approved and posted, then you can come to these forums and ask for feedback. Please provide a link to your new story!

But if you do submit a story leave Bella and Edward behind. It will probably get rejected.

The way it works with celeb stories is it does not matter if you try to age them forward or anything else. If they are under aged in the original version then that is how they are seen by the site.

The site has to be tough on this because depending on who holds the rights it could turn into legal issues.

Back