hyposis RP - information or tips wanted!

fire3marshall

Experienced
Joined
Apr 16, 2014
Posts
51
hello fellow Lit friends,

I was looking at doing a hypnosis Role Play and I was wondering if anyone had any tips, advice, or information to help make it better and more enjoyable for myself and my female partner. It is something I have not done before but I have been reading some stories on here and it really caught my attention. I appreciate any help and feedback anyone out there may have, you can send me a PM and we can chat.

Thank you!
 
Last edited:
hello, I used to chat with someone that would take me through relaxation excersizes- always made me feel rested and great- can not recall much of what we talked about but was always fun and time flew by
 
Role Play hypnosis

hello, I am looking for a Male to role play as Daddy to my girl in a hypnosis role play. The role play would be the following:

You are concerned that your daughter has grown into quite the mature girl and is using her body to tease the boys at school and get them to do her homework for her. Not only that but every since you married her mother she has been a huge bratty bitch to you, using your real name instead of "Daddy" which each time hurts your feelings even more since all you give her is love and compassion. You seek some help and give me a call, the school therapist, Mr Wallace. I call her into my office and begin the treatment, I have been experimenting with hypnosis and decide to try it out on her. I install a few trigger words and to test it out, I give you the trigger words so you can see how effective they are on her. Whenever you say the word, she MUST do as you request. :) I call you both back into my office to see how the hypnosis was working out.

PM Me for more details. I really hope to find someone to play as "Daddy"
 
hello fellow Lit friends,

I was looking at doing a hypnosis Role Play and I was wondering if anyone had any tips, advice, or information to help make it better and more enjoyable for myself and my female partner. It is something I have not done before but I have been reading some stories on here and it really caught my attention. I appreciate any help and feedback anyone out there may have, you can send me a PM and we can chat.

Thank you!
I think you need a watch on a chain to swing
 
hello all,

I still can't believe daddy made me go to see Mr Wallace!!! So embarrassing! Anyway he did this silly hypnosis thing which I don't think worked. He has asked me to report to his office for a meeting with my step dad to discuss my therapy. Such a waste of time.

Anyway..........I hope daddy comes to the meeting. Are you cumming daddy? ;)

Lol

Lilly
 
hello fellow Lit friends,

I was looking at doing a hypnosis Role Play and I was wondering if anyone had any tips, advice, or information to help make it better and more enjoyable for myself and my female partner. It is something I have not done before but I have been reading some stories on here and it really caught my attention. I appreciate any help and feedback anyone out there may have, you can send me a PM and we can chat.

Thank you!

I have had some success with erotic hypnotism on line, it depends on the subject and how receptive they are to suggestion.
 
hello, I used to chat with someone that would take me through relaxation excersizes- always made me feel rested and great- can not recall much of what we talked about but was always fun and time flew by

Hypnotism can be erotic and fulfilling but if you cant remember, how do you know how good it was. To let somebody take over your mind needs safeguards, to make sure you dont do something you dont want to. Make an appointment with me so we can discuss in detail.
 
Hi Fir3marshall

I'm not certain if this RP you want to do is in written form, or in person. In person I would strongly recommend not to do it, it can be VERY and I stress that part: VERY dangerous if you don't know what you're doing.

If it is in written form, it will depend on the time your characters have and how much trust is between the two. So far as I know, you get certain drugs (which I can not name) which helps a patient to become more open to suggestion, along with these drugs the classical hypnosis will be able to work, the object used to draw the patient's focus etc

Second scenario, patient and doctor have been doing a long series of sessions, there is a complete trust relationship between the two, the doctor can use a mild sedative to help the patient relax and then use the classical hypnosis technique to place the patient under hypnosis.

Third scenario will be self-hipnosis, but that is just basically you telling yourself something until your subconcious believes it.

Oh and as for the school counselor doing hypnosis, highly unlikely that he/she will place triggers in a female or even male student's mind, it will lead to massive problems for the school and the councellor, I must admit that it does promise a wide variety of possiblities, usually explored in the SRP thread.
 
Back
Top