Is Lit Chat down?

magicalmale

Virgin
Lit Chat seems to have been down for weeks - no announcement though. I sent Manu a private message - no reply.

I did post this before here - got a bunch of replies, almost all completely irrelevant to the thread subject.

And yes, I know that the chat site says it's in 'testing mode' while they moved to a Flash platform - that message was put up years ago.

Anyone know what's going on please? It woudl be good to have lit chat up again.

I am really getting offended that none of you lit chat people seem to enjoy our company.

What is lit chat giving you that we at the GB can't?

We can change for the better.

I know we can.

Just tell us what we can do to improve the GB and I'll make sure the appropriate person gets the memo.

Admittedly we could clean our act up a little but give us a chance to prove that we can make the GB better, faster, stronger...

I can't seem to understand why if chat is down, why not stroll through the other parts of lit?

If the GB is too mean, there is always the playground.

I can't seem to understand why if chat is down, why not stroll through the other parts of lit?

If the GB is too mean, there is always the playground.

I keep trying to lure them here.

I even resorted to talking about the weather.

Maybe I'm not charming enough?

Debbie,

You say:

"Just tell us what we can do to improve the GB and I'll make sure the appropriate person gets the memo."

My experience of posting a query about Lit Chat on GB (twice) is:

- a whole load of irrelevant emails about nothing in particular
- a message saying I should try the Forum instead
- no useful replies to my message at all
- no response from the Site Owners at all
- no announcements from the Site Owners about Lit Chat being down

So my advice is to improve the GB is to encourage people to help each other by answering their questions - not pursuing their own private agendas or indulging their sense of humour.

That the Site Owners should use the Forum to post about Lit Chat status.

And that they shouldn't leave up a four year old message on the literotica chat site about it being 'in test' but give up-to-date status.

Regards

Magicalmale

Lit is the most popular erotica site, they do not need to be told how to make it better.

Debbie,

You say:

"Just tell us what we can do to improve the GB and I'll make sure the appropriate person gets the memo."

My experience of posting a query about Lit Chat on GB (twice) is:

- a whole load of irrelevant emails about nothing in particular
- a message saying I should try the Forum instead
- no useful replies to my message at all
- no response from the Site Owners at all
- no announcements from the Site Owners about Lit Chat being down

So my advice is to improve the GB is to encourage people to help each other by answering their questions - not pursuing their own private agendas or indulging their sense of humour.

That the Site Owners should use the Forum to post about Lit Chat status.

And that they shouldn't leave up a four year old message on the literotica chat site about it being 'in test' but give up-to-date status.

Regards

Magicalmale

Dear Magicalmale,

Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.
Right now my minions are winging their way to the Complaints
department with a copy of your concerns.

Unfortunately there is a massive storm front approaching and
the weather lady is predicting bolts of lightning, hell fire and
torrential downpours of cats, dogs, newts and frogs.
;)

Debbie

PS

I can't even imagine how much effort and time goes into keeping a site as big as Literotica running.

One of my favourite things about Literotica is the membership fee.

And I appreciate the work the site owners do and how much they put up with.

Having a sense of humour is always a good thing. :)

Lit is the most popular erotica site, they do not need to be told how to make it better.

Well, I don't want to seem needy but one of the bulbs on my mirror in my dressing room has blown. It should be replaced so I can truly see myself in the mirror. Good lighting is always flattering.

Your username suggests that you possess magical powers. You should use them to conjure up a brand new, fully functional Lit Chat.

Back