Craziest Place you've had sex?

I move out of home a few weeks ago and I've been loving it! I have two flat mates - a guy and a girl. Anyway, now that I have so much freedom, I've been putting it to use. I live in a large block of apartments and we have a pool - and i've done it in the pool house, also on our balcony while the flat mates were watching telly, and in the hall outside the apartment front door - I have NO idea why, but it was very very hot!

I move out of home a few weeks ago and I've been loving it! I have two flat mates - a guy and a girl. Anyway, now that I have so much freedom, I've been putting it to use. I live in a large block of apartments and we have a pool - and i've done it in the pool house, also on our balcony while the flat mates were watching telly, and in the hall outside the apartment front door - I have NO idea why, but it was very very hot!

Mmm sounds heavenly to me..

I have managed it at lunchtime at a work colleagues apartment block on the main stairway up to her apartment...She was bending over the hanrail and i was in the back door;)

Bigjoe is right Tash... you sound like you're having a BLAST! Live it up and document your findings! LOL either write a couple of stories about it, or better yet, make a movie or some pics out of it! WE'D LOVE TO READ ABOUT IT or SEE what's going on! LOL (just kidding!)

Mmm sounds heavenly to me..

I have managed it at lunchtime at a work colleagues apartment block on the main stairway up to her apartment...She was bending over the hanrail and i was in the back door;)

BIGJOE That's Right, GET IT IN at lunch time! - I needs to find a job that gives me a off property lunch break... never had one because I've always worked in food service... but if I found one and a work mate who would let me bang her bottom out on lunch, best believe it's GONNA HAPPEN!

One time I was on a nature walk with a friend on the grounds of a religious order. We were watching the ocean waves and started kissing...next thing I know our pants are around our ankles and I am pounding her pussy fast from behind! We finished fast because there other people around. We did not get caught, but always felt a little naughty guilty about doing it in a religious compound!

BeFun, Filter back through the thread. It seems like almost every other person is getting their bottom banged out, or banging the bottom of some nubile hottie on a church bus, mission, church property, or something of the sort, so you're NOT the first, and I can assure you won't be the last... it's hot, but I don't think I would have the back bone to do anything like that!

In the water at the beach with people around. Done this with 2 guys and it never gets old.

Also in the parking lot (outside the car) outside the diner at night when all the high school kids were around getting their midnight munchies. The guys who work there definitely got a nice little show.

In the water at the beach with people around. Done this with 2 guys and it never gets old.

Also in the parking lot (outside the car) outside the diner at night when all the high school kids were around getting their midnight munchies. The guys who work there definitely got a nice little show.

SHIT... CALL ME next time... I love putting on a show and would GLADLY help you put your next one on!

Picnic table at a local park

a glass elevator at the mall

hood of car in parking lot of large office building

stockroom in shoe store where he worked

desk in my office

WOW -- to be in my 20s again.......................

Last edited:
many

in a car with other people in the back seat, while i fingered my gf.
At the beach
in botanical garden
at park
outside police station
outside gf's child's creche
got bj while driving
in lounge while her parents in other room
in gf's bed which she shared with her husband
in pool at game lodge
in toilet at work
in car in shopping centre during the day
in passage in bar in norwood johannesburg

Picnic table at a local park

a glass elevator at the mall

hood of car in parking lot of large office building

stockroom in shoe store where he worked

desk in my office

WOW -- to be in my 20s again.......................

Shoot, I'm in my 20's and my sex life ain't NO WHERE NEAR having sex in glass elevators! I wish I could find a freak to do that with! and I've always wanted to have sex on the hood of a car, but in a rain storm!

in a car with other people in the back seat, while i fingered my gf.
At the beach
in botanical garden
at park
outside police station
outside gf's child's creche
got bj while driving
in lounge while her parents in other room
in gf's bed which she shared with her husband
in pool at game lodge
in toilet at work
in car in shopping centre during the day
in passage in bar in norwood johannesburg

Goodness gracious! I want to have sex in HALF of these places! although the most daring is in your car w/ other ppl in the back seat!

Loved these places... my mind is wondering!

Last weekend a few of us went without a taxi to a restaurant for a birthday so we could spent a little more on alcohol, which meant we walked the 20 minute odd walk in and back.

On the way along side this certain stretch of road at sunset, it's hard to explain but the road was built like a bridge but had no use as a bridge as there was nothing like water or other roads running underneath, it was weird. It just had 20 or so pillers that run maybe 40 metres from end-to-end and was spotlessly clean, no graffiti, no trash, no homeless bums and a walkway running beside it.

After having a lot to drink, tipsy and stumbling home when we walked past the bridge in the pitch dark you couldn't see a single thing under the bridge. I pulled my guy under the bridge and told him to fuck me from behind while I lent up against the wall about half way in.

Was an exciting, hard, teasing fuck. The walk way running beside the bridge was very well lit and we could clearly see others stumbling home, but they couldn't see us. Whenever someone would walk past my guy would tease my pussy entrance with his thick cock head and I would try hard to keep my squeals in. A few people heard us which made it even more exciting and a few guys even stopped to try and see what was going on, I even called out giving them details that I was getting fucked which got me a few whistles. I was fantasying that a few guys would come in and take turns screwing me!

Last edited:
Last weekend a few of us went without a taxi to a restaurant for a birthday so we could spent a little more on alcohol, which meant we walked the 20 minute odd walk in and back.

On the way along side this certain stretch of road at sunset, it's hard to explain but the road was built like a bridge but had no use as a bridge as there was nothing like water or other roads running underneath, it was weird. It just had 20 or so pillers that run maybe 40 metres from end-to-end and was spotlessly clean, no graffiti, no trash, no homeless bums and a walkway running beside it.

After having a lot to drink, tipsy and stumbling home when we walked past the bridge in the pitch dark you couldn't see a single thing under the bridge. I pulled my guy under the bridge and told him to fuck me from behind while I lent up against the wall about half way in.

Was an exciting, hard, teasing fuck. The walk way running beside the bridge was very well lit and we could clearly see others stumbling home, but they couldn't see us. Whenever someone would walk past my guy would tease my pussy entrance with his thick cock head and I would try hard to keep my squeals in. A few people heard us which made it even more exciting and a few guys even stopped to try and see what was going on, I even called out giving them details that I was getting fucked which got me a few whistles. I was fantasying that a few guys would come in and take turns screwing me!

Offer it next time to the passerbys! Guys LOVE to get invites like that!

Great story! Thanks for sharing!

I got a blowjob in the press box at a hockey arena once. It was after practice, the arena was mostly empty. I don't think anyone saw me and her in the press box. But if they did...

On top of Half Dome in Yosemite National Park with "a million stars all around"

I got a blowjob in the press box at a hockey arena once. It was after practice, the arena was mostly empty. I don't think anyone saw me and her in the press box. But if they did...

On top of Half Dome in Yosemite National Park with "a million stars all around"

very nice on both accts... call me next time, and I'll video for ya. It can be for your own personal memories! LOL

thanks for responding

I'm actually going to use some of your situations in a story i'm about to write, (i won't use your names i promise) but if there are any other cool places, I'd appreciate you posting them!

BUMP

In her ass! ;-) Ok, really, at a MLB baseball stadium in the cheap seats (during the game)! Also, canoe while on river! (That was a "rocking" experience.)

In her ass! ;-) Ok, really, at a MLB baseball stadium in the cheap seats (during the game)! Also, canoe while on river! (That was a "rocking" experience.)

lol U must have read my mind, I was just about to try to bump this thread! Thanks for responding...

but of the two of these experiences, I'm not sure which I would like to experience first! the canoe or the "cheap seats" at the baseball game! Wonderful response!

On a bridge overlooking the freeway. Everybody could tell what we were doing. The bridge is a pedestrian crossover, so we were pretty close to the road. Got a few honks and some lights flashed at us, it was great.

How about two more...sort of the same. First in the office with my boss on speaker phone. The boss didn't know as I got a bj while talking with her on the phone. Second, in bed with my girl's two sisters on the phone with her. She had them on speakerphone with me on top of her quietly smiling and going in and out of her. Almost felt like we had an audience with that one!!

jealousy? Yeah, i think that's what it is... the fact that I can't GET a decent woman that wants to have sex in fun places, I think that's why I am as jealous as I am!!

Craziest place recently?

The backseat of my car in the short term parking lot at the airport. *happy sigh*

Craziest place recently?

The backseat of my car in the short term parking lot at the airport. *happy sigh*

I take it you managed to find your way back to the car then? :D

Shit, I wish I could say I had sex lately, let alone in an interesting place! Thanks for commenting...

and Bongo, I've seen that vid. I actually like it... Gonna attempt it one day. (if i can find someone to do it with!)

Back