were you ever the first person to fuck someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 of my girlfriends. My first girlfriend when I was 16, another girlfriend when i was 19, and my current girlfriend who didnt even finger herself till i talked her into it 4 years ago.
 
Yes Twice. The first was my first girlfriend as well as first time. It was about as good as a first time can be. I credit porn with giving me a few ideas on what to do rather than having to figure it out on my own.

The second was much better. Still short (for her sake though her endurance built quickly) The benefit with being a girl's first time is if you are tender and caring you can turn her into a real firecracker. :D
 
yes- in Year 8 at high school. Girlfriend at the time. It was the first time for both of us.

We broke up not long after.

About 3 years later a mate hooked up with her- she was an absolute nympho he reckons! Wasn't for me...:rolleyes:
 
The first was Vicky with her cute freckles EVERYWHERE. And that front closing Dici bra. Ummmm.

The second was Kirstin. I learned I liked rear entry and woman on top.

The third was Sherri. I shouldn't have and she could have done better than me.
 
Do you now or have you ever thought of it in terms of a "conquest"? Its either a very sexy or very sick way of thinking.

Have you seen "Kids"? If you haven't, then don't. If you have, then you know what I mean. That one boy just wanted to fuck virgins to fuck virgins and everyone ended up spreading around their STDs. (Sooooo GROSS!)

Conversely, if its not done habitually, I think its sexy. I enjoy the idea of a man being (for lack of a better word) "proud" that he was/is the one has I "gave myself to" before anyone else. Idk why but I find it a tiny bit romantic. Maybe because its feels connected to the whole idea of "saving yourself for the right person" and once it happens with that right person, its like an accomplishment I guess. Does that make sense to anyone?
 
When I was in high school there were a few girls who said I was their first but I don't think I really was.

I've taken the anal virginity of a few women.

A few years ago I was dating a girl that was a virgin. I knew that I was going to be her first before we did it. She was only six years younger than me but I'd been at it off-and-on for seventeen years so I took my time and made sure it was a good experience for her. Yes, it was awkward and I'm sure she felt some pain despite my intentions to take it slow. It got better after that. She couldn't get enough.

I also took her anal viriginity. She couldn't get enough of that either.
 
With 2 women i have had the pleasure of being their first for anal sex.. the trust given was an amazing honor.

one of those two had also given me her virginity on the second time we were in bed together... Because of her, and that i loved and cared for her we limited ourselves our first night in bed to mouths and hands.. I think the build up and the chance to build trust made things much better when things progressed.

since your looking at the possibility of what to do about your own situation, i will offer this: You don't need love, though it helps, but at least make sure its someone you can remember fondly for the rest of your life, and who will be slow and respectful...
 
With 2 women i have had the pleasure of being their first for anal sex.. the trust given was an amazing honor.

thats the kind of thing I like them to be "proud" of. That I trust them and it should be an honor

since your looking at the possibility of what to do about your own situation, i will offer this: You don't need love, though it helps, but at least make sure its someone you can remember fondly for the rest of your life, and who will be slow and respectful...

the thing about that is that it seems like everyone is perfect at the time, and usually only in hindsight(sp?) did you realize that they weren't worth it.
 
Yes, my ex-wife. We were both virgins. I popped her cherry when she was 20.

Most guys get turned on at the thought of popping a girls cherry. Frankly, I love cherry popping, but the cherries that turn me on are married ladies who are cheating for the first time. I love helping them break their marriage vows. When you cheat on their hubbies like that it shows me how much they want me.
 
thats the kind of thing I like them to be "proud" of. That I trust them and it should be an honor
.
Thank you.
the thing about that is that it seems like everyone is perfect at the time, and usually only in hindsight(sp?) did you realize that they weren't worth it.

It can seem that way even if your just going through a rough spot in a good relationship.
And like most things you can't know anothers feelings, only ask and guess..
But you can know your own... so if yours are true, then you will at least get it HALF right... I also always ask myself another question... if the sexual relation doesn;t work out, would i want to try to keep the friendship.. i find thats a big help in deciding if someone is worth getting involved with.
 
No I've never slept with a virgin.

...some were virgin on the ridiculous but that's another story (you can groan now) :D
 
Last edited:
It can seem that way even if your just going through a rough spot in a good relationship.
And like most things you can't know anothers feelings, only ask and guess..
But you can know your own... so if yours are true, then you will at least get it HALF right... I also always ask myself another question... if the sexual relation doesn;t work out, would i want to try to keep the friendship.. i find thats a big help in deciding if someone is worth getting involved with.

Idk how to say how smart that is without sounding stupid
 
No, I've never been the first person to fuck someone. I lost my virginity when I was 22 to a truly gorgeous woman. She had dark red hair and the lightest sprinkling of freckles on her face. She was a middle school teacher and she taught me everything I know about how to please a woman. We were together for a year and for most of that time we had a special and fun relationship. Eventually she started to withdraw emotionally because she was afraid to commit. I'm happy she was my first but there are definitely times (4 years later) when I still miss her. Wait for that special someone or at least someone that you know cares about you. You never forget your first love!
 
I have had a few virgins actualy......personaly like to have a first time les/bi though. Had that a few months ago.........too bad she ended up getting pregnant cause damn she was hot.........and ooh thoes tits tasted good!!!

and NO I obviously wasn't the one that got her knocked up lol
 
My ex and I were each other’s firsts. I was 20 and he was 22. The first few times it didn’t work out due to his performance anxiety and throwing a condom in the mix. Once we ditched the condom it was all good. It was really a great experience for both of us because there was no pressure and we were both open to explore as we pleased. It actually lasted for a while and we even tried a few positions.

In retrospect I am very glad that I waited and didn’t just do it with a random guy I dated but didn’t plan on having around for awhile.
 
My experiences!

I've been two guys' first girl. The first was my friend that lived down the street that I messed around with conveniently from time to time. After a few beers, he took me upstairs and asked me to give it to him. We began to kiss ferociously, and he began to tear off our clothes. He finished about 20 minutes later, smiled proudly, and starting fucking me again. His advances were so powerful that I was in pain for days.

The second one was after A LOT of built up sexual tension after a summer of working together. The boy and I had found our way into a bedroom of a co-worker/mutual friend's house that was being sold and all the furniture had been moved out. There, under the ceiling fan of the master bedroom on the hardwood floor, he kissed down my neck to my chest, fiddling with the buttons of my plaid shirt as I straddled him. We had sex there and fell asleep using our clothes as pillows. We didn't notice all the bruises all over our bodies from the hard floor until the next day at work!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top