Any curious, straight guys out there?

Good for you, sounds like you really enjoyed the experience and now you are able to make a rational decision about wether you want to go further.

As long as you are comfortable with what you are doing, and not hurting anyone it is fine, and it sounds like you know when to turn it off and on.

I hope you have fun in the future:p
 
boomer3112 said:
Good for you, sounds like you really enjoyed the experience and now you are able to make a rational decision about wether you want to go further.

As long as you are comfortable with what you are doing, and not hurting anyone it is fine, and it sounds like you know when to turn it off and on.

I hope you have fun in the future:p


hmmmm, thanks for the vote of confidence!
 
MMF

Hi.
I've been experimenting with MMF 3somes and want to do more.
 
obiwan9962 said:
glad you enjoyed it
i know i certainly do
keep us informed

No question!

Thanks to you guys for the positivve responses. It's still hard to do things like this in a society that's so "label-happy" and really frowns on male-male exploration.

But if more guys knew what it feels like to have a guy's soft beard tickling your thighs while he devours your balls, more guys would take the plunge!
 
Ready and Craving in Modesto, CA

I'm happily married, but having been trying to find a cock to suck in private for over a year. Everyone talks, no one follows through.

Can you help?

(E-mail removed per Site Rules.)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
dark gable said:
No, actually my curiosity runs much deeper. Recv'ing oral is just what I did.

Congratulations on recieving the best bj you had. I have been curious as of late and while drinking offered togive a friend one, his response was to give me his wife. lol:(
 
str8 curious looking for a guy to pump on this eager ready ass

i am down to give my str8 ass to a well hung guy that will let me alwys be on the bottom and learn to please his cock with my body. get in touch with me asap AT -- (E-mail removed per Site Rules.) or (E-mail removed per Site Rules.) or (E-mail removed per Site Rules.) i want to feel your cock inside of me soon,,,
 
Last edited by a moderator:
im curious about cumming in another mans mouth and what it would feel like to take a cock in the ass but im in northern california so far away
 
The idea crosses my mind once in a blue moon....more of a fantasy thing than wanting to actually do it in person. I just like to appreciate a nice looking cock, sometimes I wonder what it might be like, but I would never go through with it. Its enough of a turn on to look at pics of nice cocks and stroke away to the thought. :)
 
Oh yeah...totally bi-curious and my wife has given me the go-ahead. I need to work up the courage and then will plunge ahead. Dying to have a cock in my mouth and then my virgin asshole.
 
I posted this in another thread with bi married men, but I thought I would post it here too...:)

Hi i am new to this thread, but I like it :) I was married for many years to a woman that was into other women. We had several encounters with other females after we put ads in some local papers. It was great almost every time. she liked to see me fucking them and sucking them. She liked sliding her finger inside the other woman while I was inside her. and she loved eating women. I had fantasies about being with another man, but was too shy to ask and also afraid that she would talk about it to her friends if and when we did it.
When I was in Jr. High a friend used to sleep over and one night he asked if he could suck my cock, I said yes and he slept over many more nights :) I was not really into sucking him though I tried it once.

During the marrigae, I had one experience with another man I was working for. Late one night after coming home from a dinner with him and others, he pushed me down on a table and pulled my jeans down and sucked me off...it was great and I came in his mouth, but he was older and I was not into doing it again. I chalked it up to being drunk.

After this though I did have more fantasies about a real cock. I loved strap ons and had many girlfriends slowfuck me with one. I love seeing a woman with a cock on!

My ex and I divorced and I decided to try some cyber as a female...me pretending I was a lesbian LOL it was very exciting...but, so I tried it online with a guy and it was great! I did many more, then I put an ad online. I started talking with another guy that was married and scared about real time also. We decided to meet on the street one day. We were both freaked, but excited...
( I should interject that I am one of those guys that loves everything about women, smell, taste softness, etc and I am not turned on by guys at all, unless it is watching gay porn or MMF...I love MMF pix! I am also not into kissing a guy...)

OK on with the story=
I was weraing panties and he knew it. I saw that he looked like a normal guy and not bad looking also. We went back to my place and I had a MMF video on in the back bedroom. We watched nervously for a while and then he started touching my leg and I touched his. He unbuttoned my belt and we both stripped. I stayed in my panties for a while, he loved it. Then we were naked. I touched his cock...it was 8"s and cut!!! Mine is 6.5" cut and thick. We 69ed and although I was not so into sucking I did. I got a little precum in mouth and that was strange, but I liked it. Then he asked if I wanted him inside me. He knew I did since we had taked a lot about my desire for his cock inside my ass. I helped him put a condum on and got some lube and layed on my stomache. He got on top of me an started inside. He was so big, but since I had an 8" Doc johnson strapon, it was OK. He fucked me slowly and I could not believe how into it I was. I reached back and stroked his thigh as he was slowly sliding in and out of me. After a while he freaked though and pulled out and left. It was not so funny, but he could not deal with it I guess. I had one other experience with a guy from an ad, but I am sure he was gay and posing as a first timer and being married. He was a good fuck anyway.
Since then i have only done online stuff and it will probably stay this way as I am about to get married again and no she has no idea, although she wants to try a strapon. She is also very good on my nipples and I have a feeling a lot of you know what I mean...sensually good.

At some point I would love to try a MMF, but she is very straight and would not be into it or another woman. I have a lot of fantasies about MMF's and me licking a cock as it slowly slides inside a pussy. I think sucking a cock that has the smell and taste of pussy would be wonderful.

I am sorry for such a long post, but I got very turned on reading some of the posts here :) I would love to find a cyber partner that was into the things I am into. There are a lot of us out there aren't there!
 
Sensual Hunter dont be sorry for a long post it was great, thank you so much for sharing it may help some of us who have yet to try out.
 
Straight but Curious, Too

When I look at a guy I never get sexually aroused. But I still would like to such some cock and balls, and do some rimming while I rub the cock. I would also like to fuck some ass and get fucked, too. Strange, because I just don't get aroused looking at men. I am only interested in the penis, balls, and anus. I like to see pictures of guys in white clasic briefs, especially if there is a visible bulge. But to just look at a man doesn't turn me on. Kinda of a mixed bag, huh?
 
Re: Straight but Curious, Too

MartyBobbin said:
When I look at a guy I never get sexually aroused. But I still would like to such some cock and balls, and do some rimming while I rub the cock. I would also like to fuck some ass and get fucked, too. Strange, because I just don't get aroused looking at men. I am only interested in the penis, balls, and anus. I like to see pictures of guys in white clasic briefs, especially if there is a visible bulge. But to just look at a man doesn't turn me on. Kinda of a mixed bag, huh?

Hey Marty,

This is exactly what I'm saying and probably agreed to by many other bicurious guys. I'm not gay and do not love men per se. It's just that I am curious about that which our significant female others get to play with. Plus, I would love to show my wife how cocksucking should really be done. As I have said before, who knows more about blowjobs then men, and who knows more about pussyeating then women!
 
i might self have been looknig to expericane what its like to suck a cock and maybe late one in the ass but have not found any one who i can do this with im intersted but jsut want to find soemone who might feel the same way i still love weman love way they feela nd make me feel and i accept that i might like dick and balls and ass so if any one is willing to help me explore this pm me


im from KC
 
Re: Re: Straight but Curious, Too

namron711 said:
Hey Marty,

This is exactly what I'm saying and probably agreed to by many other bicurious guys. I'm not gay and do not love men per se. It's just that I am curious about that which our significant female others get to play with. Plus, I would love to show my wife how cocksucking should really be done. As I have said before, who knows more about blowjobs then men, and who knows more about pussyeating then women!
 
Back
Top