Spacebar 4.0 <3

No buckets of lube then? :D


Anyways looks like your bar might be on opposite hours to me:( You're all here when I first come on then gone while I'm most active, you come back just before I leave.

So not really the place I'm going to find the distraction I'm seeking. Still I will pop by for a drink every now and again. You serve good G&Ts.;)

:cool:Uggg:rose:

I usually work during the day, so I check in when I get home. :)
 
Good Morning Everyone :kiss::rose:
came for my second Cup of Coffee and maybe even some Toast;):)


1245b112ee9583d7150da78b1a13877b.jpg
 
So sometimes when I get bored I look at the writings of the people I've been chatting with. Today I thought maybe I would check out a story or two from Azuldrgon.

Ok, holy hell -where do I start?

You're going to have to point me in the direction of the story you most enjoyed writing because there is no way I'm going to find the time to explore the wealth that is your creativity. You are impressive.

Uggg
 
Evening all, just dropping in to say hi:rose:
Work changes, Tulsa bound.
:kiss:
 
So sometimes when I get bored I look at the writings of the people I've been chatting with. Today I thought maybe I would check out a story or two from Azuldrgon.

Ok, holy hell -where do I start?

You're going to have to point me in the direction of the story you most enjoyed writing because there is no way I'm going to find the time to explore the wealth that is your creativity. You are impressive.

Uggg

Hello all. I have been a bad host. Mostly because by the time I arrived home yesterday from work, I collapsed on my bed and slept until this morning. That's what family time does to you. :)

Uggg, To be honest my first story was "School's In" even though there are two stories that were accepted first. I usually tell folks to just pick one that sounds interesting. :)
 
It has today, I'm taking off later today , going to an Arts Festival.
 
It should be fun and a plus is there's a couple of Breweries over there too.:D
 
Back
Top