Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehehe......well I did say I liked your AV.....those lovely breasts look like they are just begging to be suckled and nibbled on.......and your profile pic has a rather pleasant view of some lacy undies........all very interesting to contemplate.......soft lace slowly stripped down shapely legs.......open shirt with pendulous breasts begging to be payed attention to.............so many possibilities :D :p

I've never had a Daddy...but I've always been intrigued by the thought of it. So many of the posts here are incredibly arousing. Thanks for sharing everyone!

Glad to be of service Play :) I must say after reading your profile you seem like you would be very interesting to play with, feel free to post more if you would like to know more.....or pm me :)

Well I have no aversion to being put over a man's knee and spanked and I might yell out a "Fuck me Daddy!" every now and again...but I'm aware that there's a great deal more going on in the trust/commitment/emotional connection departments of a true Daddy/Daughter type relationship. And as I'm sure you can tell by my profile, I don't do the whole commitment, long term, getting to know you thing very well. Lol

Well I have no aversion to being put over a man's knee and spanked and I might yell out a "Fuck me Daddy!" every now and again...but I'm aware that there's a great deal more going on in the trust/commitment/emotional connection departments of a true Daddy/Daughter type relationship. And as I'm sure you can tell by my profile, I don't do the whole commitment, long term, getting to know you thing very well. Lol

Hehe, it's good to be honest. ;)

Oh I did read it and totally understood it......and even a once in a while thing can still be hot :p I was merely pointing out that it can be even hotter with the commitment thing. I do respect that you are honest and stated your problem with that aspect right up front..........now about that over the knee thing and.........what was that you said......................:p

Hehehe......that you did......and there was also something about "Fuck me Daddy" as I recall ;)

I don't think there necessarily has to be a full long term commitment...my Daddy and I are friends, what we do sexually including the Daddy-Princess/slut dynamic is in addition to that friendship. The friendship is the cake so to speak and the Daddy/baby girl is the icing :D :cattail::heart:

Well obviously from my name I enjoy the daddy/daughter dynamic........for some the daddy is a dom, while for others he is strictly a loving gentle daddy with very little or no dominance involved. The daddy dom can range from light punishment when his princess has been bad to full blown BDSM. For me personally I don't have a problem punishing princess when she has been bad :) but I don't qualify as a full blown dom.......I also.......compared to some here.........have only recently come to love the daddy dom/daughter dynamic. I know there are others that post here that can express it much better than myself :)

So true DJ and you did an excellent job of explaining it.

One of the reasons I was so adverse to it was I thought it was incest, but it is NOT, it is power play. I mean for some it can be incest too, but it in itself is not about that. Another reason was the whole "full blown Dom" and my stereotype of that-a brute abusing a woman mentally, physically emotionally, etc. (which I know not to be true, just my ignorance at the time) and it does not have to be that either. I personally had enough brutality in both my childhood and first marriage, all that makes me do is go into fighter/survivor mode. However, a Daddy that is both firm and caring, who sees needs in you and fulfills them in addition to awesome sex and is strong enough to discipline you in a way that works for you both..well...it is HELLA AWESOME! :D:heart::D:heart:

I haven't spoken at great length about my experience in this avenue, but my relationships have all varied. There have been some that were friendly, others that were merely passing visits in the night. There have been a few that were long term relationships as well. And while each of them varied in the kind of dynamic, the fact that there was a visible and tangible dynamic is the common thread. For that time, she trusted me implicitly. I was her Daddy, and there was no questioning my words. I spoke, she obeyed. Now, to me this was unlike D/s relationships that I have been in, because I am more tender with my "babygirl" than I would be with a sub as frequently. For this reason, I prefer having a "babygirl" than having a sub, because tenderness is at the root of who I really am, however, I can be a cold, hard fucker when I need to be.

At any rate, the fact that she gives herself to me completely is better than sex to me. The way that "she" looks at me, innocently and without regard for her own pleasure drives me to impart as much pleasure into her as I can. It's both selfish and selfless, and there is nothing comparable to that experience. And like I said in the beginning, they all vary. I allow some to be more stubborn and flippant than others, just because I enjoy the challenge. Sometimes no connection is needed other than a just in the moment, take charge kind of deal. It just depends. And I love them all.

I haven't spoken at great length about my experience in this avenue, but my relationships have all varied. There have been some that were friendly, others that were merely passing visits in the night. There have been a few that were long term relationships as well. And while each of them varied in the kind of dynamic, the fact that there was a visible and tangible dynamic is the common thread. For that time, she trusted me implicitly. I was her Daddy, and there was no questioning my words. I spoke, she obeyed. Now, to me this was unlike D/s relationships that I have been in, because I am more tender with my "babygirl" than I would be with a sub as frequently. For this reason, I prefer having a "babygirl" than having a sub, because tenderness is at the root of who I really am, however, I can be a cold, hard fucker when I need to be.

At any rate, the fact that she gives herself to me completely is better than sex to me. The way that "she" looks at me, innocently and without regard for her own pleasure drives me to impart as much pleasure into her as I can. It's both selfish and selfless, and there is nothing comparable to that experience. And like I said in the beginning, they all vary. I allow some to be more stubborn and flippant than others, just because I enjoy the challenge. Sometimes no connection is needed other than a just in the moment, take charge kind of deal. It just depends. And I love them all.

OMG...that is so IT, PS...the trust...being able to let go because Daddy has you...fuck, lol :D

Lol. I don't think I've ever posted anything that long on Lit! It was for a worthy cause though! LOL

It was perfection, PS. :)

It reminded me of how I am friendly but I always have my guard up...a hand straight out, figuratively speaking, to keep people at a distance and with Daddy, I just could not keep my hand up nor did I want to...Daddy just seems to know and there is no need to be anxious...when you need tenderness he gives it...and when you need a spanking, he gives that too.:heart:

*nods* in agreement to sereneone4u...........*looks* toward Hester........Sweet Princess:kiss:

Oh .... You ... Sweet man. :eek::kiss:

So true DJ and you did an excellent job of explaining it.

One of the reasons I was so adverse to it was I thought it was incest, but it is NOT, it is power play. I mean for some it can be incest too, but it in itself is not about that. Another reason was the whole "full blown Dom" and my stereotype of that-a brute abusing a woman mentally, physically emotionally, etc. (which I know not to be true, just my ignorance at the time) and it does not have to be that either. I personally had enough brutality in both my childhood and first marriage, all that makes me do is go into fighter/survivor mode. However, a Daddy that is both firm and caring, who sees needs in you and fulfills them in addition to awesome sex and is strong enough to discipline you in a way that works for you both..well...it is HELLA AWESOME! :D:heart::D:heart:

Serene ... I am so happy for you that you are fulfilled and happy with what you have chosen. You deserve the best!!! :rose:

Very well said my Pervy friend. Wow. I really like this little glimpse into you. Thank you.

It was perfection, PS. :)

It reminded me of how I am friendly but I always have my guard up...a hand straight out, figuratively speaking, to keep people at a distance and with Daddy, I just could not keep my hand up nor did I want to...Daddy just seems to know and there is no need to be anxious...when you need tenderness he gives it...and when you need a spanking, he gives that too.:heart:

A good one does it all for his babygirl. :devil:

Oh .... You ... Sweet man. :eek::kiss:

Serene ... I am so happy for you that you are fulfilled and happy with what you have chosen. You deserve the best!!! :rose:

Very well said my Pervy friend. Wow. I really like this little glimpse into you. Thank you.

Lol. I knew you'd show up sooner or later, Hes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back