Stuart gets a couple (closed for sanapatel)

LaRascasse

I dream, therefore I am
Joined
Jul 1, 2011
Posts
1,638
DISCLAIMER: The following RP has strong themes of cuckolding, humiliation and bi male content

Stuart Chandler was almost giddy with excitement when he opened the hotel room. It was a high end hotel in Melbourne and one he knew from previous experience guaranteed absolute privacy. Absolute privacy was essential for what he was going to do shortly.

Sana and Raj were like any other suburban couple in New Zealand until a few months ago. Sana had come to Australia for a conference where he had been a panel guest. They had met after the session at the hotel bar and from there, the script followed the inevitable journey leading to his bed. The fact that she had a wedding ring did not perturb him in the least. In fact, he found married women to be more attractive if that was possible. There was something about the delicious taboo that he was inside someone who had exchanged vows with another man that made his blood race harder.

This time was different. Sana kept in touch even after she returned home. Normally, his forbidden conquests enjoyed the night, but wanted nothing more than to forget it happened and return to their boring everyday lives.

Not Sana. She emailed him and almost gushed over how good the night was and how she wanted more. Over time, he got to know how she had brought her husband, Raj, to her current situation and how she wanted him to be part of it.

Stuart's eyes almost lit up at the thought of dominating a couple. He had done it once a long time ago with a friend and his wife and the thrill remained to this day. He followed each new email from Sana with glee as she outlined her husband's deeper fall into submissiveness. Finally, when the opportunity arose for them to make the trip across the sea once more, Stuart more or less invited himself to their hotel room.

Back in the present, he opened the door to find the scene of his dreams. Raj lay helplessly on the carpet with a chastity device locked on his penis and Sana was wearing the skimpiest sheer negligee he could imagine.

"Strip," he said firmly. His command was directed at both of them.
 
Last edited:
"Don't mind if I do," said Stuart and proceeded to take off every little piece of cloth on her. She looked so lush and beautiful, even better than the last time. Her large brown breasts stared him in the face and her shapely hips looked inviting.

"Hey, Raj! Don't worry, I have plans for you too tonight."

Raj squirmed uncomfortably at the thought of what plans Stuart had. Stuart fetched a can of beer from the minibar and settled down on the chair. Still smiling, he undid his belt buckle and his huge cock popped out. Both Sana and Raj stared at it wide-eyed.

"Now who wants to suck it first?"
 
Raj looked on almost jealously. He should be humiliated and angry, but all he felt were helplessness and ... arousal. Try as he might, he could not hide his erection at watching Sana wolf down more of the other man's cock.

"Hey, Raj," said Stuart. "Why don't you come up close and get a closer look at what your wife is doing?"

"Yes, Sir," he said and scurried over to where Sana was currently taking the cock between her boobs.

"You suck cock so well, Sana," groaned Stuart. "Do you think you could teach Raj a thing or two? Maybe have him take over for a bit while you guide him."
 
"Good idea," said Stuart. "Raj, if you would be so kind as to sit here and put your hands through the slats."

"Yes, Stuart," he whimpered reluctantly. It was almost as if the word no was too painful for him.

He sat while Stuart tied his hands behind the chair. Sana came over and inspected his bound state. Satisfied, she went back to the bed and Stuart followed. He pushed her until she was on her back and then parted her creamy legs. Her beautiful pussy looked back at him. It still looked tight and inviting, exactly like how she had looked on the first night.

"Raj, ever hear your wife scream like this?" Stuart said as he buried himself into her. He grabbed her hips and pushed himself in and out of her like a piston. Each stroke pushed his entire length into her before he slowly pulled out until only the head of his cock remained inside her. Then he pushed back.

And again... again..
 
"Enjoying the view?" Stuart asked.

Raj nodded. His cock was straining against the restraints making it impossible for him to get any pleasure.

"I bet she doesn't do this with you," he repeated. "Watch closely."

Suddenly, he flipped onto his back and let Sana ride him. Each time she bounced up, his thick cock came into view.

"How's your cock compared to this?" Stuart sneered.

"It's not nearly as big or wide, Sir," Raj said, wishing he could close his eyes and block it out.
 
Stuart held onto her while she came hard. Her body shook with wave after wave of orgasm before she finally settled on the bed. Her pussy gaped obscenely with cum.

Stuart went over and untied Raj who rubbed his sore hands.

"You have a duty to do now, Raj," he reminded, pointing at the spent woman on the bed.

"Yes, Sir," he said dutifully before lowering his face between her legs and slipping his tongue into her cum filled vagina.
 
Raj obediently kept licking. He was entirely committed to making his wife happy like he had always been. He got used to the taste and smell pretty fast. Stuart watched satisfied from the arm chair, stroking his now soft cock.

"Like the taste, Raj?"

Raj could only nod, his tongue still busy. Sana came once more.

"Sana," said Stuart. "I need some attention if I'm going to get hard again. Can your husband help me here?"
 
Tentatively, Raj crawled over to Stuart, who waited patiently on the couch. He could not take his eyes off the cock. It looked so much bigger up close. Soft, it was bigger than he himself ever could be.

"You can touch it."

Raj reached out a hand and grasped it. The first time he had held another man's cock. Stuart held his wrist and helped him jack it a few times before he got the idea and continued on his own.

"It's time you got more involved," said Stuart, grabbing his head and pushing his cock into his mouth. The sudden motion took him by surprise. The musky smell was almost overpowering as Stuart moved his cock forcefully in and out. His hands held the back of Raj's head and kept moving it back and forth.

"Sana, my hands are getting tired. Can you come over and motivate your husband to do this properly?"
 
Stuart grinned. He had been looking forward to the possibility. Raj's eyes widened with fear even as he continued licking the cock in front of him. Satisfied he was hard enough for the next part of his operation, he told Raj to back off.

"As much as I like your mouth, I have designs on your pretty little ass."

Raj felt an equal amount of fear and arousal. He nodded limply and let Stuart hold his hand and guide him to the edge of the bed where he bent over. Stuart invited Sana to sit beside him and they looked at Raj's exposed backside.

"Look, Sana. I think he's awfully tight back here. I don't even think I'll fit."

Even as Stuart said this, his index finger gently slid into Raj's hole. Raj moaned like a girl as he probed inside for a few seconds before pulling his finger out.

"Feels very tight. You can check for yourself, Sana."
 
"Still too tight," complained Stuart. The head of his cock pressed against the sphincter in front of him, but he could not push in. Raj moaned piteously as Stuart tried harder, but in vain. Sana watched the scene with an amused expression on her face.

Finally, Stuart gave up and stepped back. His cock was hard and ready, but the hole was too small. Suddenly, he had an idea.

"Sana, dear. Could you widen your husband's virgin ass with more fingers, please?"
 
Back
Top