Planet's Collide (jc199123)

"You Sure you want to make love again? He asked her wondering if knew that even if she fucked him all day that his erection wouldn't go down. "just so you are aware having a hard on like this is a sign of my love for you in fact if you look and feel I have gotten bigger now. He said placing her hand on his cock.
 
"Yeah but unlike human males I can stay hard all day even after cumming multiple times." He said to her.
 
She smiled to him and walked away grabbing her robe and putting it back on, and she bent over the arm chair to grab a book, trying to get him to stop being afraid.
 
He couldn't stand it any more and he walked up behind her and flipped the Rob up and teased her slit with the tip of his cock before plunging it deep within her. He groaned out loudly as he grabbed her hips. He starts slowly thrusting into her letting her feel his complete length.
 
She gasped a bit surprised but she put her head back as her breasts move with the thrusts. She grabbed the chair. Her heart racing. "God you feel so good inside me..so good"
 
He didn't say anything to her at this point he was going to show her now his sexual prowess. His species were known to be quiet the lays. He grabbed one of her legs and strapped it over his shoulders almost making her do a split as he fucked her. He drove himself deep in her his balls slapping her thigh with eachbthrust.
 
She could not believe what was going on and in that moment nothing mattered. What she didn't know was once he came it would make her 8 months pregnant she knew it would happen but she did not care. Being with his child made her very horny.
 
He continued to make love to her now he flipped her over so that she could face him and he could see her face as they made love. The only thing holding her up was the arm or the chair and his hands on her hips as he thrusts into her.
 
Her body got tighter in the inside and her heart all over the place, she moved her head back not realizing that as this happened her belly was getting bigger and bigger. Not because of his "Tool" but because the baby was being stimulated. Her breasts getting much bigger filling with a special milk for there children.
 
He continued to fuck her watching her belly expand and shake with each thrust. He could see that milk was starting to leak out of her nipples. Her nipples leaking didn't stop him but only encouraged him to keep going to see if she came would more milk leak out. He went down licking up the milk that leaked out cleaning her up a bit.
 
She cried out as she was surprised by what he could do. She knew it was not going to work but if he was having fun she smiled as he was not in the best mode.
 
"Let me hear you my dear give me your moan and screams of pleasure." He said to her as he continued to pound her. He soon latched onto her nipple and started sucking wanting to feed off of her. He hoped that this didn't weird her out or anything but he had always wanted to be fed like this.
 
He had always been a special person inside and out and here he was drinking from her breasts since milk was getting more and more the closer she gets to giving birth. "mmm that feels oood" She said chuckling a little bit it felt good but tickled at the same time
 
He continued for a bit before stopping and focusing on fucking her. He started to thrust a little harder and he could feel that he was getting closer to cumming.
 
She threw her head back everything within the last two days filled her head, it was amazing and felt very nice. Her heart loud enough, his own moans making her that much more horny. Her pussy was pulsating her orgasm almost there. "Oh god I am going to cum, cum inside me and with me."
 
He wasn't able to respond to her just moan and when she cried out cumming on his cock he finally let loose his own orgasm pumping one last time driving his cock deep in her filling her with cum again.
 
Back
Top