Training Tricia (closed for momadness)

Tricia began collecting the envelopes from the floor as Linus impatiently waited. She licked the cum stains from the middle, and ran the edges between her glossy lips. She tried not to think of which man might have made the stain, or the taste of it collecting in her mouth. Each letter went back into her bag. She spotted mail on the floor beneath them, having fallen off the ledge, but she wouldn't say anything. Let Linus deal with it. Besides, she expected another spanking if she dared to speak.

"Look at those lips work. They need something thicker than an envelope!" A muscular black man commented from one of the cells. "What's holding up my mail?" Another shouted. "Mail, bitch!"

Tricia shut them out of her mind as she finished cleaning with her tongue, then returned to position on all fours with her head lowered.
 
She shook her head no. Linus slapped her ass with the end of the leash. "Bark, dog!" She wasn't sure which man had yelled.

Tricia let out a pathetic yap. The letter fell from her lips, and the men chuckled, urging her to do it again. She barked a few more times.

She placed the letter back in her mouth, then crawled towards the front of the cell.
 
Tricia screamed as Road Dog grabbed her and molested her. His grip on her neck tightened and she fond it hard to speak, let alone bark. Her thighs squeezed around his hand as it forced into her, and she thrashed helplessly.

"Let go of me! Let go!"

"Dogs don't talk, bitch, dogs bark. I want to hear you bark!"

She tried to hit him through the bars, but the few slaps she could land didn't faze him. His hand pushed deeper into her and she let out a cry.
 
Tricia slipped out of his grasp and backed up against the railing, panting, her nipples erect, her thighs glistening and the anal plug threatening to fall out of her ass. She held the railing and caught her breath while Road Dog watched her and chuckled. The prisoner moved back to his bunk and began reading his mail.

"Please don't let any of the prisoners do that to me again." Tricia begged Linus.

Linus didn't say a word. He let Tricia stand there, catching her breath, until finally clearing his throat.

"Are you forgetting something?" He asked.

Tricia thought. "Thank you."

"Not that."
 
Tricia gasped as she felt Drake's cock plunge into her again. She'd already lost track of how often Drake had fucked her. Her breath shallowed as the guard began thrusting into her, and when Road Dog grabbed her breasts her scream because too high pitched to hear.

She grunted as she was ground against the metal bars, her nude body sandwiched between the two men. Road Dog's rough hands played with her full breasts before harshly yanking on them. She screamed in pain until he released them, and yelped when he began slapping them. They turned red before Tricia relented and began barking. The fucking she received caused the barks to rise from her stomach, making them low and rough. The men laughed and continued abusing her body.
 
Tricia recoiled as the rough tongue slathered up her face. Road Dog's hot, beefy hands kept massaging and toying with her nipples, forcing them erect and tickling the blonde's sensitive skin.

Tricia began wondering how she might be able to use the information she overheard. If she could warn Coons, perhaps he could help her. He was gathering evidence, he must be close to something. He might protect her. But she realized she didn't know who Coons was, only that he was a man. She had only seen a handful of officers since she arrived, and only Drake and the Warden stuck out in her mind. If she said the wrong thing to the wrong person, she could find herself dead right next to Coons.

But her concerns about Coons vanished when the 13 inch cock bobbed into view in front of her, freed from Road Dog's orange pants. Tricia had never seen a cock that size in her life, she couldn't understand how something that size could exist. The pitch black head rubbed against her stomach and she jerked back, trying to put as much distance between it and her as possible.

She closed her eyes and turned away as Road Dog continued chuckling at her, stroking the long black dick.

"Get me what I need first, then we'll work out a deal."

They finalized their deals and finally pulled Tricia away from the bars. Drake kept hold of her by her hair as Linus tried to get a grip on her hanging lead.
 
Tricia screamed as the leash lashed at her red ass as she trotted down the walkway. Arriving at the next cell, a letter was stuffed into her mouth and she delivered it as Linus waited impatiently. The second the letter was pulled away, Linus pulled the leash back and Tricia was forced to the next cell.

The men began complaining that they didn't have their Tricia time as she was taken around the upper tier. They tried to reach out and get a touch when they had the opportunity, grasping at the sweaty nude woman.

When the mail route was finally finished, Tricia crawled down the stairs and back towards her cell. The men watched as Linus approached Tricia's cell, and a guard unlocked the door and opened it.

Linus used the leash to prompt Tricia to stand, and he stripped Tricia of the ears, the saddlebag, and the kneepads and gloves. He ended by unhooking the lead from the collar, then smacked her ass one last time to force her into the cell. Tricia yelped and hopped into her cage. The door was shut and locked, and Linus returned to the mail room.
 
"i'm not a whore," Tricia answered.

"No," the nurse answered, eyeing the collar still around Tricia's neck. "You're Fucktoy. Well, it's my turn to play with you."

She opened her bag and pulled out a cat of nine tails, stroking the bands of leather in her hand before slapping Tricia with them. Tricia was surprised by how hard it stung. Her body was aching and she couldn't take more punishment. So she knelt, trembling, in front of the Nurse and crawled forward. She opened her lips and her tongue snaked out, and she reluctantly licked the tip of the shoe.

"More, Fucktoy."

Tricia licked each of the woman's shoes, while the men outside all tried to get the best view. The Nurse took a long rod and began poking and toying with Tricia's wiggling ass.

"Don't worry, Fucktoy. I know you've had a lot of cock here. I don't like using dildos, I have my own ways of making you suffer."
 
The nurse gave Tricia a hard sting on her ass with the stick. Tricia fought the urge to call out in pain, instead continuing on her tongue dancing over the white heels.

The inmates outside the cell grumbled as they watched. "That tongue is wasted on those heels."

"Yeah, that bitch was at our door and we couldn't use her? What a load of shit."

"We deserve that hot blonde ass. We earned it."
 
Tricia crawled to the cot and pushed her nose between the nurse's thighs. The nurse took the sweaty blonde's head and shoved her in, Tricia was smothered by the woman's waiting, damp crotch. She gasped for breath, then began kissing and licking the folds of the skin.

"More, really get in there, Fucktoy." The nurse ground herself against Tricia's face harder as the tongue began penetrating her pussy.

Behind them, one of the men had squeezed his way through the crowd and shoved his long dick through the glory hole. Nine inches of long cock stuck lewdly in the air, his body pressed against the clear plastic. He banged his hand against it to get their attention. "How about this, sluts? You like this?"

He groaned, wanting Tricia at the end of his stick.
 
Drake shoved Tricia into one of the chairs in the Warden's office as the red-faced boss fumed.

"What the FUCK was that shit about?"

Tricia glared from beneath her sweaty blonde locks. "I was just following orders, sir."

She couldn't see Drake's reaction, but could imagine it easily.

"...this woman entered my cell and ordered me to pleasure her, and I obeyed."

"And why did you obey this woman?" The warden asked.

"You've been training me to submit and screw on command ever since I came here. I don't know why you're doing anything to me. I thought I was doing what you wanted."

"So your statement is that you knew nothing, that you were just performing as expected? This wasn't planned, you weren't acting of your own accord?"

"That's right, sir."

"Fine. We've heard enough from you." The Warden snapped his fingers and Drake produced a gag, forcing it into Tricia's mouth. She fought back, reaching up with her cuffed hands but the link connecting them with her ankles prevented her from reaching it. All she could do is fuss and emit a harsh "MMMM!"

"The inmates are going wild, sir." Coons spoke up from the corner. "We should put her in solitary, for her own safety."

"Punishment would be a better reason." Drake added.

"MMMM!" Tricia reacted.

"You saw what those men were like. We take Tricia away now, we'll have a riot on our hands. And we can't stop her training." The warden contemplated his choices.

"The bitch needs to be punished." Drake insisted. "She needs to learn obedience."

"Seems like she learned it to well," Coons answered. "And personally, I think you've been far too hard on her."

"I don't care what you think," Drake answered. "She's my slave, and I say she needs punishment."

"MMMMM."
 
Last edited:
Tricia was led to the officer in charge of the solitary wing, who gave her a once-over and reviewed her paperwork. "A month in here, I see? Hope you're strong enough to survive it."

"mmmm"

"Yes, of course." The officer undid Tricia's cuffs and removed her gag, handing them to another officer before returning his gaze to her sweaty blonde body. "Come with me."

He took Tricia by the arm and escorted her to a metal door. It was opened and Tricia was pushed inside a small, dark room, and the door was locked behind her.

c86bbd28cbd205595d39bc23a6b377eb.jpg


The officer turned to Drake and held up his clipboard. "Now, do you have any special instructions for the prisoner during her stay here?"
 
Last edited:
Weak, beaten, and exhausted, Tricia could barely bring herself to speak. She wanted to snap at him, another man who wanted nothing but an excuse to have her body, who was making empty promises that he couldn't deliver. She didn't want an easy time, she wanted her freedom. She would even accept her old prison, that life was paradise compared to the hell she had been sentenced to here. But the man couldn't give her a transfer. Drake would never let his toy go.

She didn't want to refuse him, though. She realized he could be useful later, but she needed time.

"Thank you." She answered. "What you want from me, it will be best to wait... you don't know what I've been through."

Her stomach rumbled, it was the middle of the afternoon and she had been exerting herself since dawn.
 
Last edited:
"Do you think I like eating from dog dishes?" Tricia answered back. "I know you're new here, I know you have to follow orders, but does any of this seem right to you? A woman in a man's prison? Wearing a dog collar, being treated like this?" She knelt at the bowls, hungry and weak.

"I don't know how you can help me, and I don't know what I could do to pay you back, but you have to know that they're watching me, somehow. If you want anything from me, you need to figure out how to conceal us."

She lowered her head and began drinking from her water bowl.
 
Tricia slowly put the gum onto her tongue and savored the taste, rolling the stick around in her mouth. She closed her eyes, focusing on the sensation. It replaced the taste of the stew and the metallic water, it tingled her taste buds. It was the first feeling of sweetness she had experienced since arriving, and even before then. She wanted to say thank you to Micah, but he had already walked away. She made a mental note to keep her ears open, to swallow the gum in case someone came by. She didn't want to get caught with it.

Tricia spent the night huddled in the corner of the empty cell, her nude body balled up tightly as she tried to sleep.




Tricia's training must continue
 
Last edited:
Tricia ran as fast as she could to the door gate, tired, dirty, and hungry. Drake had left the gate open, and she was able to slip through and ran down the corridor. She reached an intersection and tried to remember the direction she had come from. Each direction looked the same, and the wrong turn could take her to the guard's break room, her old cell block, she had no idea what she would find. But she could hear Micah in the distance behind her. She didn't hear him calling for help into his radio, he must have been hoping to stop her without hurting her.

Tricia made a decision and ran down a corridor.
 
Tricia almost screamed when she was lifted up by her hair, angered by her abuse and defeat. She fought in the grips of the guards until Micah took possession of her, whispering to her. She didn't feel better in his hands, but she certainly felt safer. She was beginning to suspect he wasn't like the others, but in a place like this, how long could he stay like that.

She was wrenched around and forced into a stress position, head low and hands in the air, pulled back through the hallways to the solitary confinement wing. The guards at the gate whistled at her beautiful ass as she was marched away from them.

The stress position made it difficult for Tricia to concentrate, but with nothing to see but her feet beneath her, she replayed the events in her head. That she had managed to knock out Drake, maybe even kill him. That she had been able to run. She tried to turn her head to see her surroundings, to get an idea of what was around her for the next time she had an opportunity to try to escape.
 
Last edited:
Tricia's back arched as she felt the knee in her spine. She gasped in pain, and began writhing furiously beneath him. Drake watched the long, naked body try to fight, kicking blindly with no hope of escape. Drake pushed her blonde head into the corner of the cell. With all the noise she made fussing, she couldn't hear the three guards approach the door.

Drake pushed down on Tricia's shoulders, forcing her hips upwards, making her available for him. She would be taken by them.

The three men entered the dark narrow cell, watching the naked pussy helplessly dancing in front of them.

Drake wet his finger and tickled her exposed asshole, Tricia screamed.
 
Last edited:
Drake ran his hard cock down Tricia's red face. She gagged on his thick cock and her eyes watered. Drake groaned in delight at the idea that he may have finally broken this determined young woman. The slut had been a thorn in his side for a while, if she could shut up and obey orders, this operation might have a future.

Tricia shut her eyes and tried to shut what was happening from her mind. She had been fucked for so long, she almost couldn't feel it anymore, she couldn't imagine life without it. But at some point the cocks would end, the rape would be over and her will would return, even if it didn't show on the outside. Tricia would be determined to survive this, to escape.
 
Tricia could barely speak. She kept her body balled up tight in the corner. Micah prepared her tray and slid it through the slot, sending it halfway through the cell.

He was about to close the door when Tricia answered him. "You didn't do anything. I know you're scared, but you didn't do anything. But you need to. If you have a problem with how I'm treated, you need to do something. Take notes, gather evidence, take this to someone who can shut this down, do you understand? If you let this continue, you do it yourself."

Micah didn't have an answer to that. Tricia's words would keep him up that night, but he wouldn't reveal what she said to anyone else.
 
Tricia spread her legs open, bending over as she took the purple tail in hand. She spread her cheeks open with one hand as she lined up the tip against her anus. Shame fell over her face and she tried to stifle a tear as she pushed the tip inside her. She inhaled sharply as the small tip entered her. She released it and felt it slip, and pushed it back in until the whole bulb was in, keeping it in place. She stood back up, the soft, fluffy purple tail fell against her ass.

She then took the leather hood and lowered it onto her head. She pushed her blonde hair out of the way, letting it fall down her back as she put the hood in place. She straightened out her eyes to the eye holes. There was a band of fabric that attached to the sides, and she put it into place, gagging herself. She then attached the strap beneath her chin, which held it in place.

Without a mirror in her cell, she wasn't able to see how she looked in the get up, but Drake was satisfied.

Tricia reluctantly placed the snout over her nose and mouth, but it took her a while to line up the buttons and snap them into place, one on the nose, and two on each side of her mouth.

When it was in place, she stood and held her chin up, expecting Drake to attach a collar and leash to her.
 
Last edited:
The inmates rushed to their cell doors to watch Tricia roll past. Cookie smiled at the sight of the tail hanging from her ass, Linus began stroking his cock as he watched Tricia suffer beneath the hot leather mask. The kennel rattled as it wheeled past, and Tricia had difficulty staying on her knees and elbows as she was paraded through the cell blocks.

In the warden's office, the Warden and another man waited as the guards brought Tricia into the room. They shut the door behind them, then opened the kennel and Drake led Tricia outward. She wobbled helplessly on her knees and elbows, falling over onto her side.

"Get up!" Drake slapped her ass repeatedly with his baton, but Tricia could not bring herself to her feet."

"The binders are fine," the anonymous man commented. "But I think we'll have more fun if she can actually move." He produced leather mittens and boots. "But these should keep her suitably immobilized. Along with your well-trained officers, of course."

Drake removed Tricia's hands and feet from her bindings and she clutched her sore hands.

"Beg." The warden ordered her. "You are a dog, your master is offering you something. beg."

Tricia knelt in front of the man and raised her hands in front of her like a dog.

"MMMM."
 
Tricia was jerked forward violently by the mayor, his hand grasping tight around her neck. She tried to spit out the band in her mouth and began making desperate noises. They sounded like barks, though she had little control over what her mouth could do while pinned beneath that mask.

The guard who brought Tricia allowed themselves to watch the blonde slave yell and grunt helplessly before Drake indicated for them to leave. They left the door one at a time, and once it was closed, they began gossiping about what they had seen.

Inside, Drake took his place in front of the door, beside Tricia's kennel, and watched as Tricia's temporary master began having his fun.
 
Tricia crawled over to the ball and tried to figure out how to pick it up. She figured that she wouldn't be able to use her hands, so she tried to corner the ball using her nose and chin. She wasn't used to the leather snout and sent the ball in the wrong direction a few times. Some of the men chuckled, the mayor himself ogled her beautiful body as she struggled on all fours.

Tricia eventually managed to push the ball in the mayor's direction, the plastic bumping against his shined shoes. She followed the ball and prodded it against him, then rubbed her snout and chin against his trouser leg.
 
Back
Top