The Purple Thistle

Alexander sighed and lent his head back against the arm of the couch as Veronique obediently leaned over him and began to clean his cock with her moist pink tongue, he could tell though that her heart wasn't in it. That she was doing what he desired there was no denying but there was a hesitancy about her. He stroked her hair lovingly and asked,

"Do you find the task distasteful my sweet? You should say so if you do, you can use a handkerchief if you must and we will discuss this at length when we are safely home."

Veronique did as he asked finding a scented handkerchief she had shoved in her pocket and cleaned him thoroughly bravely licking the sensitive cock head before she dried it with the handkerchief. They dressed and called out to the Comte and his wife that they were now decent. The Comte looked around and asked where Bella and their liberator were.

"Où priez est ma fille et votre chef courageux, j'espère qu'elle n'est pas une nuisance?"

>Where pray is my daughter and your brave leader, I do hope she is not being a nuisance?<

Veronique answered trying not to lie to Bella's father.

"Non, non, aucune nuisance du tout, il est engagé à la libérer de ses entraves et à répondre à ses besoins."

>No, no, no nuisance at all, he is engaged in freeing her from her shackles and attending to her needs.<

The Comte seemed satisfied at this and sat in silence holding his wife's hand scarcely able to believe they were free.

******

Percy held a handful of Bella's hair in his hand jerking her head back and forth, literally fucking her face, almost choking her with each vicious thrust,

"I thought you said you were good at this, it might be good enough for some French peasant but not for me, we shall see if that little pink hole can satisfy me shortly."

He finally let her go and pushed her away in disgust, she sat on her haunches, tears running down her face feeling humiliated.

Percy stripped off his remaining clothes his cock swinging like a pendulum between his legs as he walked round her.

"Look at me girl, I am not a man to be trifled with, now if you have any doubts about being able to satisfy me say so and I will release your shackles and you can return to your family, stay and your sweet holes will be pounded as never before, which is it to be?"
 
Veronique was thankful when her husband allowed her to clean his manhood with something other than her mouth. He really was very understanding.

Once they were dressed, they called the Comte and Comtessa back into the room. Veronique felt a bit uncomfortable when they asked where Percy and their daughter had gone but quick thinking saved the day as she told them that their leader was removing their daughter’s chains. As well as her clothes, she thought though she kept quiet about that part. The couple still appeared a bit surprised and she knew that it would probably be somewhat difficult to restart life in a country where they had nothing, and could not speak the language. Their life forward would be a challenge. But at least the entire family was still alive.

*****

Bella knelt at this man’s feet as he fucked her mouth. Several times she choked as his manhood was thrust down her throat. Most of her previous conquests were happy just to have her lips around their cocks. But this man was different. And exciting. Though at the moment, he seemed dissatisfied with her abilities at pleasing him.

I thought you said you were good at this, it might be good enough for some French peasant but not for me, we shall see if that little pink hole can satisfy me shortly.

She was ashamed and tears began to streak her cheeks. She watched as this man stripped naked, that wonderful cock of his heavy and swinging between his legs. She felt herself wet with desire, hardly able to take her eyes off of his magnificent organ.

Look at me girl, I am not a man to be trifled with, now if you have any doubts about being able to satisfy me say so and I will release your shackles and you can return to your family, stay and your sweet holes will be pounded as never before, which is it to be?

She stood and wiped away the tears from her face, knowing that her body longed to please this magnificent man. If her parents knew of her sexual experience, they would be appalled. She had tried it all, oral, anal and vaginal, though never with any man as large as this man that strode before her. She longed to be fucked by him, and she told him so.

“Monsieur, sir, my body is yours. I long to make such a magnificent man satisfied. Please pound me into submission! I am yours!”
 
Conversation between the Comte and his wife and Alexander was stilted as Veronique had to act as interpreter but it transpired that he was anxious to know what would happen to them once they reached England.

"I am not sure of the details but you will be taken ashore by another boat by people who do not know our identities as they must remain secret if we are to continue our activities in France. It is unfortunate that Bella knows my wife and as a consequence myself. I would beg you both to impress upon her that she must never tell anyone."

Veronique translated to the couple and the Comte nodded his agreement vigorously, "OUI, OUI MERCI." He gabbled, in as much French as Alexander could understand.

"I trust they will not talk of what they saw earlier, it will not do for even Bella to know of that, not that I am ashamed or regret it one jot, I needed you my love and if we could guarantee our privacy I would take you again."

He saw the pink blush on her cheeks at the reminder of being caught with their pants down so to speak.

******
Bella fell to her knees in front of Percy clutching at his naked muscular thighs,

"Monsieur, sir, my body is yours. I long to make such a magnificent man satisfied. Please pound me into submission! I am yours!”

"Indeed you are mine and don't you forget it, mine to take at will , with or without your permission."

He towered over her as he spoke making sure she understood that she was in mo position to deny him anything, although from her demeanour all she was concerned with was satisfying him with her tight young body and hopefully even tighter holes.

"I hope that your reckless behaviour with those of a lower class than you has not ruined your ability to please me, we shall see."

Roughly, he turned her so she was on all fours with her legs spread wide. His large hands roamed at will over her soft silky body, cupping her dangling breasts and squeezing them hard so her nipples stood out hard and proud.

"Hmmm so far so good, now let us see how stretched that cunt of yours is."

Bella whimpered in subdued ecstasy as Percy jammed his fingers into her weeping hole and wiggled his fingers until he found her nerve centre of her pussy and she cried out in frustration,

"Please Sir, my Master, fuck me soon or I shall die, I want you, I need your magnificence inside my humble hole."

Percy smirked with satisfaction, this little French aristocratic whore was so malleable, he decided there and then that he would break one of his own rules and keep in touch once they were in England, she would make a pleasant diversion from time to time during his pursuit and seduction of Veronique.
 
Veronique sought to assure the couple that everything would work out okay. In an effort to start them on their way to becoming “Englished”, she prepared them some tea, showing them how to drink it from the saucer. The Comte and his wife made a face and she overheard them bemoaning the loss of their wine cellar.

The Comtessa kept eyeing Veronique and she knew that the woman was remembering just how they had caught the couple. The Comte just looked at Alexander and grinned, giving him an understanding look.

The seas were a bit rougher heading back over to England. She was glad that Bella was somewhere taking Percy mind off of her.

*****

With or without permission? Oh, how exciting! She never knew that English men were so forceful. Or so well endowed.

With his hands, he placed her in position on all fours, her ankles still chained. Her legs were spread as far as possible despite the manacles before he ran his hands over her body, squeezing and playing with her breast. He seemed please and his fingers were suddenly thrusting into her sex. She was frustrated, longing to be impaled on his fine cock. And she told him so.

Please Sir, my Master, fuck me soon or I shall die, I want you, I need your magnificence inside my humble hole.

Her body was acting without her even thinking as her hips began to pump against his hand. Usually the men she fucked were so appreciative of her attention. Never before had she had a man so masterful pay attention to her.
 
In a while they were joined by Sage and Clematis who looked more presentable in their normal clothes and they were more relaxed now the mission was almost over. They were chatty and seemed to regard the whole thing as just a bit of fun although they took it seriously when it came down to risking their lives, knowing that the mob would have no mercy if they were caught. Sage gave an insight into their mindset when he explained,

"I, that is we, do not see why anyone should be persecuted through an accident of birth, no one has a choice as to whether they are born an aristocrat or a peasant."

Alexander saw his point of view but disagreed on one point,

"You are correct about having no choice about which society you are born into but you must see that the aristocracy have treated the lower class abominably and done little to alleviate their suffering. Why, did not Her Majesty Marie Antoinette show her complete disregard for her people's plight when they could no longer afford bread and said 'Let them eat cake'?"

Sage just sighed and said," Let us just agree to differ, I have no wish to fall out with you over a matter of ethics."

"Very well, let the matter rest, there is nothing we can do to change things except do our best to save as many lives as possible."

Alexander put his arms around Veronique's shoulder and kissed her tenderly on her upraised lips before declaring,

"This was my dear wife's first and last foray into danger, in future she will stay at home as a good obedient wife should."

********
' Please Sir, my Master, fuck me soon or I shall die, I want you, I need your magnificence inside my humble hole.'

Bella was on her knees humping herself against his long, strong fingers begging him to take her like a bitch in heat and Percy teased and humiliated her even more.

"You will feel my manhood inside you when I am good and ready but first you must show me that you have some semblance of control, you do not stain my fingers with your juices until I command you."

He increased the pace of his fingers pumping her hole and she began to gasp and whimper as he aroused her to fever pitch, teetering on the very edge. Her eyes bulged and rolled as she gripped his fingers tightly in a vain attempt to slow his teasing fingers.
Without warning he withdrew his fingers and through a haze she heard him command,

"NOW MY FRENCH WHORE, CUM NOW."

With a sigh of relief Bella let herself go, gushing her juices in a puddle on the floor between her legs. Looking up at him she whimpered,

"Did I please you Master, will you please now fuck me as I need to be fucked?"

Percy smiled and rammed his manhood into her in one thrust as he pulled her head back by her hair,

"As you wish, but again you must wait until I command you before your release."

Bella loved his huge English cock filling her hungry cunt and screamed out her pleasure,

"Harder Sir, faster, fuck your whore as she deserves."
 
Last edited:
She half listened to the men arguing semantics though she kept quiet. The last thing that she wished to do in front of others was to air their disagreements. She had her own thoughts on the ruling elite and she understood that Sage, Clematis and even Percy were Alexander’s friends and working associates, not hers. Percy definitely was not her friend. If fact, she never wished to see the man again. Let him fuck all sense from that French trollop - the two certainly deserved each other.

Her husband slipped his arm around her and kissed her chastely, more subdued than the kiss he had given her not so long ago in this very room.

This was my dear wife's first and last foray into danger, in future she will stay at home as a good obedient wife should.

She stiffened at his words. Though she had no desire to join in every adventure, neither did she wish to stay at home and become a boring wife, merely producing babies. But again, she kept silent and smiled. Poor Alexander may find her to be quite a handful.

****

When finally Sir began to fuck her in earnest, she gripped his magnificent manhood with her sex, moaning as he thrust hard into her, using her hair as a rein so he could ride her hard. Finally, a true man that knew how to fuck. This was not one of those soft men that was all weak and full of sweetness. This was a real man. And she wanted to be his whore.

Maman et Papa may be happy to start over in a new country without funds, but Bella was determined that hopefully this Englishman should wish to set her up in a house as his own whore, his own concubine, someone that would allow him to be as he wished, where he could fuck her whenever he wished. She did not need a husband when this man with his magnificent cock could fuck her like this.

Harder Sir, faster, fuck your whore as she deserves.

She moaned as he slammed into her, her breast swaying to the beat of his pumping. What wonderful times they could have!
 
Alexander could tell by the way she stiffened in his arms when he stated that in the future she would be a good obedient wife that she felt affronted by his assumption that she would obey him in all decisions he made.

He leaned closer to her and hissed quietly so the others couldn't hear,

"You must learn my dear that in my household I am master, if I say you stay at home then you will damn well stay at home."

It was their first real disagreement and it pained him for he loved her so dearly and only wished to protect her. To change the subject he asked,
"Where is Percy and that little French floozie, surely it does not take this long to remove a couple of ankle manacles?"

He did not realise what he had said about the Comte's daughter until Veronique frowned at him,

"What does it matter? He doesn't speak English and she is nothing but a willing slut, anyone can see that."

At that moment the door opened and and in came Bella her face flushed and excited followed by Percy with a smug smile on his face.

"Guess what, Sir and I got talking and we found that our interests are very much alike and he wishes to call on me when we are settled in England."

They were all stunned at this as it had always been Percy's golden rule that there should be no further contact with rescued aristocrats for the sake of preserving their anonymity.

"Are you mad? She only has to drop a word in the wrong ear and we are all done for, you know very well that England teems with French spies."

"I have made my decision and I intend to help the poor girl, she requires a firm hand don't you my dear?"

Bella tried not to giggle as she replied,

"Indeed I do, without Sir's guiding hand who knows what might happen to me."

"Quite possibly end up in a whorehouse." Muttered Alexander under his breath.

"The other boat is in view." Came the call from Jed and they all crowded on deck to await the transfer.

When it was done and began to pull away from The DAYDREAM Bella looked back and blew a kiss to Percy, who standing next to Veronique murmured,

"You are quiet, not jealous are you?"

Then he turned on his heel and went below.

**************

Bella screamed long and loud as Percy fucked her, suddenly switching from her wide open gash to her little brown star and forcing his manhood into her without any preparation. For Bella it was painful as although she was no virgin there she had never been penetrated by a cock as big and forceful. Bravely she took it and even managed a smile when he filled her arse with his cum.

"Bella, you are truly a remarkable young lady and I would like to call on you when you are settled in England, would you allow me that pleasure?"

His voice was smooth and silky hiding the lust that simmered below the surface.

"Why yes Sir that would be delightful." agreed a delighted, besotted Bella.

"Very well, it is time for you to get dressed we will be missed."
 
Alexander’s voice was terse in her ear. You must learn my dear that in my household I am master, if I say you stay at home then you will damn well stay at home.

Anyone that might have looked at Veronique at that moment would have seen her displeasure at the words whispered in her ear - from the lips pressed together tightly in a thin line to the flashing green eyes that sparked anger. So now the true Alexander comes out!

And his words about Bella were not appropriate. It was one thing to call her a floozy in private when it was just the two of them, but certainly not where her parents could overhear, whether they understood English or not. Sage and Clematis overheard his muttering and glanced at each other.

In the space of a heartbeat, Bella sauntered in, looking freshly fucked. And her words about Percy calling on her once she was in England set off a flurry in both camps. Bella’s parents rushed to Percy to thank him for their rescue from certain death, and for taking care of their daughter. The smug look on Bella’s face told her that the woman expected to be allowed into polite English society. Nothing could be further from the truth. Everyone would know just exactly who Bella was. Perhaps Bella thought that Percy would even go so far as to marry her. The woman was in for a rude awakening.

Well, she will soon carry his child within her, if she does not already carry her jailor’s, Veronique thought. She understood the reasoning behind the men’s concern about what Percy planned to do.

Veronique stayed on the outside of the arguments of the men. She was not really a member of this group, and she was beginning to be very glad she wasn’t.

About then there was a call out that the other ship had been sighted and the Comte and his family were helped into the other boat and soon were heading off to parts unknown. She quite frankly hoped to never see Amabella again though something deep inside told her she would.

You are quiet, not jealous are you?

She didn’t answer him. Any answers she would’ve given would’ve been misconstrued by the man so it was better to keep mouth shut and her thoughts to herself.

It took at least another 40 minutes before they reached the portion of Dover where they would go ashore. Percy seemed to have enjoyed his time spent with Bella and the man avoided Veronique. Alexander helped her in and out of the water and helped her up the cliff along the trail until they reach the hotel. It had been a long day for they had left the hotel before dawn and here was almost dusk. Veronique was tired and wanted to go to bed. But she was still mad at Alexander, and if her husband thought that would be an intimate evening with his wife, he would be in for a big surprise.

Veronique had paid no attention to Percy’s words on the way back to the hotel. Any little digs or sly innuendoes that he may have made were totally lost on her. She wasn’t thinking about him. She was thinking about her husband and the words that he had whispered to her.

It was a relatively quiet group that headed upstairs though they did not trampled in all at once. The men allowed Veronique to go first and she quickly slipped into their room without being seen. She wasted no time in shedding the borrowed dress and throwing it into the corner of the room. It would be thrown away anyway. She donned a nightgown - not her most attractive one - and slid under the covers. She knew that she should probably bath before going to bed, but she was angry. With her back to the door, she heard rather than saw Alexander come in.

When he finally spoke she was quiet. Tonight would probably be a frosty night in this bedroom.
 
Alexander regretted telling Veronique what she could and could not do, especially since he had spoken in public although the words were whispered it was plain that Sage and Clematis had heard, whether they agreed or disagreed with him didn't matter but it was what Veronique thought that mattered. From that moment until she entered the Inn they hardly spoke, Veronique stubbornly refusing to let him apologise even though he assisted her up the treacherous path from the harbour to the Inn. When it was his turn to enter he hurried to their room wanting desperately to make his peace with her.

"Veronique, are you awake? we need to talk."

He spoke to the huddled figure in the bed and received no reply.

Silently he undressed and slid into bed naked as he usually did and tried to put his arms around Veronique but she just shrugged him off. In some sort of perverse way he was proud of her for sticking to her guns. He didn't want a doormat for a wife, he wanted someone who was his equal and would tell him when he was wrong. He understood that she was not only beautiful and loving but she also was proud and stubborn with a mind and will of her own.

"Veronique my dearest have your moment of pique but know that I would not have you become a drudge, you can have all the freedom you wish to pursue your interests such as your swordplay lessons and invite your female friends for tea, but please don't be angry with me for wanting to keep you safe.

He placed his hand on her beautifully shaped rump and stroked it tenderly through the rather plain nightdress.

"We have never spent a night together without at least a kiss to fuel our dreams, let us not start now."

He lay back on the pillows hoping for some sort of reaction.
 
Veronique, are you awake? we need to talk.

She didn’t move nor did she answer. She was still angry. She recognized the sounds of him undressing. Normally she would have felt excited at the prospect of what would be happening next. But not right now.

The bed dipped as he climbed into bed and tried putting his arms around her. She shrugged him away.

Veronique my dearest have your moment of pique but know that I would not have you become a drudge, you can have all the freedom you wish to pursue your interests such as your swordplay lessons and invite your female friends for tea, but please don't be angry with me for wanting to keep you safe.

She felt him stroking her bottom, trying to placate her. Tea and swordplay? Did he really say that? Really?

We have never spent a night together without at least a kiss to fuel our dreams, let us not start now.

She didn’t move, her words coming from her side of the bed, muffled by the coverings.

“I thought that you married me so that I could be your spouse, your helpmate. And to tell me off in front of the others, how could you? Like I was a recalcitrant child! My moment of pique? How dare you!”

There was a pause before she sat up and threw the covers off, her green eyes flashing as she continued.

“You don’t even recognize that I have any sense. I wouldn’t want to always join in. But you don’t think that I know any better. That I’m some vacuous wife that sits around and gossips with other women. Let her play with the big sword and that should make her happy.”

She glared at him. “You are the one with questionable friends. However, I still managed to handle that viscous man and his wandering hands. You didn’t seem so worried about me then. Quite frankly, that trollop Bella and him are made for each other. He would fuck anything wearing a skirt and she would let any man fuck her.”

She raised her eyebrow, glaring. “You don’t want to keep me safe. You want to prove to those men that you are in charge. The question is, what kind of wife do you want? Because I can only be one wife and it probably is not the one you want.”

She waited to see how he answered.
 
Alexander was shocked at his wife's anger. all he wanted to do was show her that he loved her enough to keep her safe but that did not seem to satisfy her,

' You don’t want to keep me safe. You want to prove to those men that you are in charge. The question is, what kind of wife do you want? Because I can only be one wife and it probably is not the one you want.'

"What is it you are saying? That you want a divorce after less than a week of marriage? I cannot, I will not allow it."

He held her down and pushed his hand up below her nightdress and roughly fingered her red haired pussy,

"This is the sort of wife I want, one who can accept that her husband knows best and will take her whenever he pleases, i know you are clever, brave and intelligent but you have to understand that I am not the sort of man who can be seen as weak and under his wife's thumb. As for your skirmishes with Percy I did not interfere because I trust you implicitly and Percy is not only our leader but also a dear friend, I am sure he was only jesting with you, I wish you two could be friends."

All the time he was pressuring Veronique's pussy and clit, pumping slowly, gently and rhythmically. He felt her stiffen in response to his fingers finding that nerve centre within her soft channel. He took her hand and placed it on his thickening shaft, the feeling of mastery over this beautiful woman fuelling his desire to have her with or without her consent. He was her husband and it was his right to take her whenever and however he pleased.

Alexander rolled her onto her back and ripped the nightdress from her , leaving her naked, trembling and frightened as he forced her legs apart and fucked her hard and fast until he blew his creamy load into her.
Sated he rolled off her and lay panting beside her, it was only then that he saw she was crying and the shame of what he had just done washed over him.

"Veronique my one true love, please forgive me, the devil himself must have got inside me, forgive me I promise it will never happen again."

Had he lost all chance of a reconciliation he wondered.
 
The Alexander that faced her was one she had never seen before. She had never even thought of divorce! It was an unthinkable word. Then he pushed her down and with crude fingers, reached beneath her night gown to thrust his fingers inside her, coarse digits thrusting up in her. There was no love here, but merely a basic desire for sex. And all the while he spoke, words of anger spit from his lips.

This is the sort of wife I want, one who can accept that her husband knows best and will take her whenever he pleases, i know you are clever, brave and intelligent but you have to understand that I am not the sort of man who can be seen as weak and under his wife's thumb. As for your skirmishes with Percy I did not interfere because I trust you implicitly and Percy is not only our leader but also a dear friend, I am sure he was only jesting with you, I wish you two could be friends.

He took her hand and placed it in his manhood, showing her that it was his world, as she felt it growing beneath her fingers. This was his power and she belonged to him. A wife had no power except through her husband.

He pushed her back against the bed and ripped the gown from her body, lying naked before him. Rough hands forced her legs apart as he thrusted hard up into her. She fought hard to bite back the cries as he fucked her. Here was no love. It was anger and mastery as over and over he pushed into her. His face held no love. It was stern and harsh above her. This was not her husband. This was someone horrible, and she was married to him. Her joy and pride at having helped free a family was gone. And apparently her happy marriage had been a shell. Her loving husband was someone else instead. Her eyes filled with tears, streaming down her cheeks and rolling down the sides of her face to wet her hair.

She felt him deposit his seed deep within her, then roll off her satisfied with himself. Her body felt bruised and beaten though perhaps not in the traditional sense. There had been no love in what he had done.

His words sounded hollow to her. At this moment, she didn’t care to spend any more time with him than necessary.

Veronique my one true love, please forgive me, the devil himself must have got inside me, forgive me I promise it will never happen again.

Had he wished to kill her desire to be near him as much as possible, he had succeeded. Right now, she wished that she had not come to the seaside with him. She spoke quietly for she wished for no others to know what transpired in their bedroom. Tears streamed down her face yet it was hurt eyes that looked back at him.

“You have succeeded in teaching me that my place is not by my husband’s side in life. I will stay at home from now on and you and your little band led by your disgusting ‘friend’ may roam the countryside. I shall find my excitement of life elsewhere, though you can save your face with your compatriots and just tell them that I enjoy my life closer to home. I trust that you are through with me for the night.”

And with that, she rolled over, turning her back on him and pulling the covers over her nude body. She loved him, but was deeply hurt by his actions, and hastily spoken apologies were mere platitudes as far as she was concerned. Actions spoke louder that words and right now, his actions had spoken of someone showing ownership, not love.

She quietly cried into her pillow.
 
Alexander didn't sleep for the remainder of the night, he lay awake listening to Veronique sobbing beside him. He was mortified and disgusted with what he had done to his beautiful sweet wife but he had no idea how to repair the damage he had done. He dare not touch her in case she construed his embrace as an attempt to force himself on her again. In the early hours of the morning he slipped out of bed and partially dressed himself in pants and shirt and settled in a chair with a blanket leaving Veronique to regain her composure.

When the morning light filtered through the curtains he quietly finished dressing and wandered along the cliff top feeling so depressed. What had begun as an exciting adventure with his wife beside him and the satisfaction of saving three lives had turned into a disaster. He pondered on Veronique's words,

'The question is, what kind of wife do you want? Because I can only be one wife and it probably is not the one you want.'

Did she really mean it and was suggesting that they divorce? It was unthinkable, no matter what he would win back her love and respect.
He returned to the Inn and their room hoping to begin making his peace with her but she was nowhere to be seen and her travelling bag had gone. His heart dropped as he realised she had left without him and not even a note to say where she had gone.
 
By the time that Alexander had left the room, it was morning. She had not slept all night, and her eyes felt like gravel. Deep down, she was aware that he was sorry for what he had done. But still, he had done it. And if he could do it once, he could do it again. How could she ever really trust him?

Quickly, she dressed and gathered her things. She could think better home. Since she was traveling light, it took no time to to get downstairs. A quick check with the innkeeper led to the discovery that the first coach of the morning was leaving. She was soon heading away from the shore and her husband. Let him make up whatever story he wished to explain her absence.

The rocking of the carriage seemed to nauseate her and she fought it as long as she could before she called out to stop. As she stood beside the road throwing up, she felt sadness. What should have been joyful was now worrisome. She hoped that it was merely the happenings of the night before. If only...

Climbing back in the carriage, the travel continued. She sat with a stony face as she fought down the nausea.

The trip back home was longer than she wished. After finding a peasant that would take her the final distance, she arrived and walked up the drive carrying her bag. She was tired and wanted nothing more than a bath and bed. Anna was shocked to see her mistress back unaccompanied by Alexander. The look that her mistress gave her told her that Veronique brooked no questions.

She soon was soaking in a scented bath where she washed away the grime of the past few days. If Anna had even asked, she would not answer. This was between her and her husband.

Soon she had dressed in her soft, filmy bed gown and crawled into the bed that she and Alexander shared. She finally fell asleep from exhaustion.

She slept for some time.
 
Last edited:
Alexander was worried that Veronique had left him and gone back to her family and was telling her father that he had all but raped her so he made enquiries of the Innkeeper as to whether he had seen his wife that morning.

"Indeed oi 'ave sir, she didn't look too well at all and took the early morning coach, oi'm afraid oi didn't catch her destination."

"Trouble in Paradise Alexander?" Percy stood lounging in the doorway with that irritating smirk on his face "I heard you at it last night and Veronique's cries, perhaps you were a little too vigorous in your use of her undoubtedly exquisite body, now if she were mine I would make sure she knew it was a husband's right and she had no cause for complaint."

"Percy, I know you mean well but what goes on between Veronique and myself is no concern of yours and would you please refrain from describing my wife in such lewd terms?" Alexander snapped back.

"My dear Alexander, I am just trying to help a friend in distress. If you will take my advice when you eventually find her you should put her over your knee and give her a good spanking, show her who is master."

Percy was hoping Alexander would take his 'well meant advice' and so drive a wedge between them so that Veronique would be more receptive to his demands.

"I ,,,,,,,,,,, I don't know Percy, Veronique has a stubborn streak and would not take kindly to such treatment."

" Be a man my dear boy and beat that stubbornness out of her, she will soon come round if you show her you will stand for none of her nonsense. Maybe I should speak to her and tell her a few home truths, she might listen to a friend."

Alexander listened to Percy with a growing disquiet, he had no wish to beat his wife into submission but what if Percy was right?

"Would you indeed speak to her and explain the way things are?"

"Of course I will, I'll get to it right away, I think it might be best if you remain here for a couple of days, 'twill give her time to come to her senses."

Percy wanted to keep them apart for as long as possible to give Veronique the impression that Alexander didn't care for her.

"Thank you Percy for being such a good friend, I don't know what I would do without you."

He had no idea that Percy would give his own version of what had been said and watched as Percy saddled a horse and galloped off to rescue his marriage.
 
Last edited:
It was later in the day when Veronique awoke. Somehow, she felt hollow without Alexander there. In fact, she had hoped that he would be there yet when she rang for Anna, she was told that there had been no sign of him. Perhaps there had been another job to do and she had left them in the lurch.

Anna wanted to bring her something to eat, but Veronique asked for just some dry toast, claiming that the poor quality of tavern food had upset her stomach. Anna looked at her quietly before nodding her head and leaving to fetch the toast. Veronique was certain that her excuse had not fooled the woman for she had been taking care of her for several years and knew her better than anyone else.

Still she would say naught till she could speak to her husband on the subject.

When Anna returned with the tray of dry toast and watered wine, the ladies maid hesitated before telling her the news.

“A visitor has arrived. Sir Percy Blakeney. And he craves an audience with you. He is the same man that was in your wedding.”

Veronique closed her eyes and frowned. That man was the last person that she wished to see and she said as much.

“I do not see what my husband sees in the man. He is a lecherous man and Anna, never trust Sir Percy Blakeney.”

“Should I send him away?” Anna turned to have the man removed.

“No, Anna, I suppose that I should see him. But he shall wait as I have no desire to cater to him.”

And with that, she carefully finished her toast. No sooner did she rise from the bed than the toast came back up as well as the watered wine. Anna recognized the signs.

“Pardon me, Madam, but are you...”

“Am I what?” Veronique’s question was quick. Anna quickly changed her question. Madam could sometimes have a temper.

“I...uh...I was afraid that you may still be ill...from...from the poor food. Do you feel up to meeting with Sir Blakeney?”

“Yes, thank you for your concern but I shall be fine.”

Anna helped her Mistress dress. Veronique ran over in her mind what she planned on saying to the man. Above all, she would make no mention of what had transpired between Alexander and herself. It was no business of his. She could not stand the man, no matter the good works that he was doing in rescuing those in doomed to death over in France.

She made sure that she looked perfect before heading down to the drawing room where the man waited. It had been close to an hour and a half when she entered the room. The smile to him was on her lips but the look in her eyes showed distrust.

“Why, Sir Percy. What brings you here? I had assumed that my presence was no longer required. I am quite busy at the moment but can supply you with a bit of my time.” She turned to Anna as she stood by the door, waiting. “Anna, please let Cook know that I shall be there in a minute.”

“Yes, Madam.” Anna gave a bob and quickly left the room. “Now, Percy, what do you want?”
 
Percy waited impatiently for Veronique to receive him, he did not wish to be kicking his heels when not many miles away Bella was also waiting to receive him or rather receive his cock but the the longer she had to wait the more eager she would be to sample his brand of attention.

'Why, Sir Percy. What brings you here? I had assumed that my presence was no longer required. I am quite busy at the moment but can supply you with a bit of my time.” She turned to Anna as she stood by the door, waiting. “Anna, please let Cook know that I shall be there in a minute.” '

Having dismissed her maid Veronique returned her attention to Percy,

'Now, Percy, what do you want?'

Percy cleared his throat and tried to look as sorrowful as he could being the bearer of grave news.

"My dear Veronique I came post haste to warn you, Alexander is furious with you for leaving without a word of explanation and from what he said to me I fear for your safety."

He shuffled his feet nervously, acting the part of a friend betraying a confidence to perfection.

"I can only relay part of what he said, the rest belongs in the gutter. I have never seen him in such a foul temper, I know however that he can become violent and sometimes his foul mood can last for days. He intimated that you defied him and he is going to show you who is master, most likely with a severe spanking or even a whipping but either way he intends to subdue your argumentative ways. As you know I have a high regard for you and I hate to think of your flawless skin being marked in any way even if it is only temporary. I do have a solution however, come and stay with me until he calms down, just for a few days at least."

Percy's idea being to have Alexander return home to an empty bed only for Anna the maid to inform him that his wife was now living with another man. All he had to do now was convince Veronique to accept his offer of sanctuary.

"Will you do me the honour of allowing me to give you my protection?"
 
Veronique listened to Percy’s speech, her face impassive. She believed not a word he said. Oh, Alexander may be angry at her for having left without a word to him. But a man like Alexander would never allow someone to go take care of his own business. That would make him appear incapable of handling his own wife, his own household. He may act the role of a fop to the outside world, but surely he would not send Percy to straighten out his wife.

She paused as if considering Percy’s offer. The man practically salivated before her. She gave him her sweetest smile.

“Why Percy, I have no idea of that which you speak. You must have misunderstood my husband. All is certainly well between us. As the Countess Vernay, my place is here in my home, taking care of the running of it for my husband. I suspect that you should perhaps worry about your own home.” Her meaning was implied and she was sure that he understood it.

She walked towards the wall to find the call bell, pulling in it to bring the butler. Turning back to him, she smiled as she dismissed him.

“I am sorry that you must cut short your visit. As I am sure that you understand, there is much to be done in the day to day running Alexander’s home. My husband will be sorry to have missed your visit.

The door opened and the Butler quietly appeared. She informed the man.

“Sir Blakeney is leaving.” Turning to Percy, she smiled at him. “Good day to you, Sir Blakeney.”

And with that, she turned and left the man in the presence of the servant. She had effectively dismissed him. She was not some starry eyed young woman that would be overwhelmed by such intrigue. She had been raised to hopefully take her place in upper English society.

Heading for the kitchen, she noted Anna slip in beside her as the two of them navigated the halls of the mansion.
 
Percy was fuming as he left the mansion,

"Damned woman, she's far too clever for her own good, when I do have her in my clutches she'll learn not to dismiss me as if I were a nobody I'll teach her some manners."

Seeing Veronique even though she was not at her best had fuelled him and he wanted a woman quickly on whom he he could appease his ire, he immediately thought of Bella the French slut he had brought over from France the previous day.
He turned his mount towards the refuge to which all the rescued Aristocrats were taken upon their arrival in England. When he arrived Bella had seen him and was waiting for him, when he dismounted Bella threw herself into his arms excitedly exclaiming,

"You came Sir, I thought you might have just wanted to amuse yourself with me on the boat but you have come for me. are you going to take me home with you? I have spoken to Mama and Papa and they are as excited as me at the prospect of me marrying a real English Lord."

Marriage? Marriage to this scheming French whore was completely out of the question, for one thing he was already married to his estranged beautiful Marguerite , the beautiful and mysterious French Countess who had captured his heart eighteen months ago. He had doted on her until he had learned of her betrayal of an Aristocratic family in hiding, he had ordered her out of his house and had not see her since. It was her fault he had become the cruel philanderer he was, preying on young women to sate his raging sexual desires. At least he told himself that it was her fault.

Percy extricated himself from Bella's arms around his neck and pushed her soft voluptuous body away.

"No Bella I cannot take you home with me yet, there are certain formalities to go through before you and your family can be accepted into society."

He was quite prepared to string her along keeping her hopes alive so long as she continued to spread her legs for him.

"There is no reason why we should not continue to enjoy each other's company and fuck as we did yesterday but this time without the possibility of being missed and awkward question being asked."

Bella's face fell as he said he would not be taking her home with him but he did say 'YET' that must mean he meant to at sometime. Her face was wreathed in smiles when he mentioned enjoying each other's company and fucking, he was so good and masterful when he took her during the journey to England.

"Come Sir, I know the perfect place where we will not be disturbed."

She lightly caressed the bulge in his breeches and took his hand and led him eagerly to a deserted cottage in the grounds.

"Look Sir it even has a bed we can make use of."

Bella then began pulling off her clothes.
 
Last edited:
Veronique worked with the cook, discovering just what were Alexander’s favorite dishes, and yet adding her own favorites to the list. After some time, she left Anna, or tried to leave Anna but the woman insisted on sticking by Veronique’s side.

As she headed back up the stairs, she turned to the woman.

“Anna, I am fine. You do not need to dog my every step.”

The young woman started to speak, then thought better of it. She merely nodded and then watched her mistress leave. She didn’t know exactly what had happened between her mistress and Count Vernay but for her lady to return after only several days, and alone and carrying her own travel bag worried her. Just exactly where was the Master of the house? Granted, the man seemed as nutty as a Christmas pudding. Still, they had seemed so in love.

It was obvious that Countess Vernay was with child, though the woman would not own up to it. Perhaps they wished to make an announcement. It was awfully soon to be sick.

Anna entered her mistresses bedroom just in time to see the woman throwing up in the chamber pot.

*****

Veronique didn’t know if she would make it in time. No sooner had she entered her room than she was running for the chamber pot. It wasn’t until she could throw up no more that she was aware of Anna holding back her hair and rubbing her back.

Once she had been helped up, she sat down on the side of the bed. Anna stood there rubbing Veronique’s back. She looked up at the woman, not much older than herself. Anna had taken care of her for several years now, and knew her almost better than herself. She could feel the tears starting.

“Anna, no one else must know. Even Alexander is not aware of it yet.”

Anna nodded. “Yes my lady. Do you know...”

Veronique spoke between the tears. I suspect that it was on the wedding night.” And with that she burst into tears. “I have already missed my flow, though perhaps it really is just an upset stomach. I think that I will lay down for awhile.”

“Certainly. I will make sure that you are undisturbed.” Anna helped her out of the dress and into a light wrapper before she laid down on the bed. Within five minutes, she was left alone in the room. Her tears flowed free as her hand reached out for the empty side of the bed where Alexander should be.

Their last night had been one of anger and hurt. Why had he not come home? Was he that angry at her? Did he hate her that much? Could she really have gotten pregnant on her wedding night?

She rolled over and cried bitter tears, unaware that Anna stood just outside the door and heard her, wishing that there was some way that she could fix Madam’s pain.
 
Watching Bella seductively stripping off her clothes, teasing him with momentary glimpses of her most private parts made Percy's excitement grow and became obvious as the bulge in his breeches strained and grew to almost painful proportions. He followed suit as he unbuttoned his shirt showing his muscular manly chest then with a lecherous smile he dropped his breeches and his manhood sprang forward, hard and erect. Bella licked her lips in anticipation of his cock being inside her once more, it had felt so good yesterday, she recalled each heavenly thrust. Finally she stood naked in front of him, her heavy ripe breasts heaving and her pussy lips glistening with the dew that that clung to them.

"Bend over on the bed my little French whore." Percy ordered in his commanding way.

Bella trembled but there was no way she was going to disobey this masterful Englishman who she thought she was destined to marry.

"Yes Sir." she whispered as she bent over the edge of the edge of the bed using her hands to support herself and her sweet round arse displaying her charms.

THWACK!! THWACK!!

The pain of the riding crop on her buttocks made her squeal in pain and surprise but she gritted her teeth and wiggled her ass asking for more. Percy continued beating her ass until it was red and raw with bloody weals across both cheeks.

Percy loved hearing the squeals and screams from this French slut that had so fortuitously come into his possession, for possess her he did, she would do whatever he said without complaint, she was his complete submissive whore.

"Be a good girl and open your legs dear." His voice soft and yet so demanding she could do nothing but obey and she spread her legs wide ready to receive his wonderful meaty cock in whichever hole he chose.

Having the anger he had for Veronique's abrupt dismissal taken out on Bella's plump ripe ass Percy's mind once again turned to satisfying his perverted sexual needs. His fingers were like claws as he dug the into her hips and pulled her roughly towards him, his cock found a hole, he didn't care which, the target was something into which he could pump his seed.

Bella cried out in delight as her masterful Englishman took her roughly, her wet pink cunt gladly let him ram into her forcing her forward onto the bed and she was face down on the sheets. The way he fucked was so masterful and her orgasm began deep inside her, building steadily as he pistoned his tree trunk of a cock in and out of her. Percy grunted and Bella moaned in unison with every thrusting stroke, she knew that her Master would tell her when to cum but it was becoming more difficult to hold back as he was relentless in his use of her and it was a blessed relief when he pulled her head back by her hair and gruffly ordered her to cum. She relaxed a little and the wonderful feeling of his hot cum spurting inside her and her own juices flowing around his cock made her scream out,

"Oh Sir, you are so wonderful, I cannot wait to share your bed with you every night after we are married."

Marriage to this little slut? Why did she have to keep on about it? He had never once said that it was his intention to marry her, all he had promised was that he would call on her regularly and fuck her. Percy's cock deflated rapidly and he pulled out of her dripping hole and began to get dressed. Bella looked at him in surprise and sadly, she had so been hoping that they could spend the rest of the day fucking.

"Didn't I say Bella that it was just a flying visit? I have business to attend to elsewhere."

He left Bella laying naked on the bed with her fingers deep inside her pussy in frustration.
 
Last edited:
Veronique spent the rest of the day in bed. Anna proclaimed, at least to anyone that should ask, that her Mistress was exceedingly tired from her travels. From the look on her face, no one dare speak aloud the questions that ran through their heads. Where was the Count? Why had he allowed the Countess to travel alone? His staff had always thought him strange. There was talk that his wife had caught him in bed with another man and she had left him. Someone else said that it was another woman. One claimed that the Count had probably run off to Italy. All wondered why Sir Blakeney had visited. Someone suggested that perhaps the Count had caught his wife in bed with that man and had banished his wife. To each of these, Anna swore that she would report such foul gossip to either the Count or the Countess unless all such talk cease. She was happy when the Butler backed her up, stating that he would tolerate no such disloyalty.

Later in the evening, Anna tried again with the dry toast and this time the food stayed down. Perhaps her Mistress had indeed eaten something that did not agree with her. She meanwhile would keep her Mistress’s secret.

*****

Bella was crushed. She had hoped that she would spend the entire day being fucked by her future husband. Maybe she could seal the deal and have Sir deposit a baby inside her.

When she became an English Lady... she had noted the look of distain on the face of that Veronique Sanders when she and Sir had returned from enjoying each other’s bodies. Perhaps the cold English woman had wanted Sir for herself. Then she remembered being told that the femme anglaise prétentieux was married. Hmmmmmm

Bella’s fingers thrusted deep into her, trying to imitate Sir’s masterful cock. Her ass cheeks still stung from the beating that he had given her. Moaning and groaning, she writhed on the bed, so wanting a man. As if a sign from heaven, she glanced out of the window in the bedroom, tattered curtains revealing the face of one of the farmhands taking care of them. The man looked about 18 or 20. She sat up, totally naked and craving satisfaction. With cum covered fingers, she motioned for him to come to her. The face disappeared from the dirty window and she lay back in the bed, smiling.

There was a sound of movement on the other side of the door before it slowly opened. His age must have been 20 at the most. He had the definite look of a peasant. A well built peasant.

Bella lay on the bed, naked with her legs spread showing the man her wet sex.

“If you can keep a secret, then we can have an enjoyable afternoon. But only if you can keep quiet about it.”

The young man grinned at her as he undressed. As he slid his trousers down, she was delighted to see that this Englishman had a cock that easily rivaled Sir’s. Bella ran her hands up her body, finding her nipples as she began to pull on them.

The bed dipped as he climbed on, crawling up from the foot of the bed to end up between her legs. Strong hands grabbed her thighs and pulled her closer to him, his large cock pointing to its destination. She could see precum glistening from its tip.

Having remained silent so far, he sank his cock deep into her and groaned at the feel of her. He had suspected that this Frenchwoman had a roving eye.

As the young man fucked her, Bella’s body undulated, tilting her hips to meet each thrust. He moved her hands and began to suck and nip at her prominent nipples. She ran her finger through his hair.

“Mon amant secret, what is your name?”

“Silas.”

Then he began to fuck her in earnest.
 
Last edited:
At the Fisherman's Rest Alexander was anything but rested, he paced up and down a worried frown on his brow, worried about Veronique and what her intentions were after his despicable attack on her, he also worried about Percy offering to go and tell her just how sorry her husband was, but he knew that Percy was attracted to his wife, well who wouldn't be? She was so beautiful. He worried that Percy might distort the truth of the matter in order to put him in even deeper trouble with his wife. Why would Percy suggest that he stay away from home for a further two days? He should be at home with his wife if she was indeed there.

With his mind made up by mid afternoon he packed and mounted the fastest steed the Inn had to offer and began the long ride home, going over in his mind what he would say to Veronique.

It was late evening before he arrived home and asked Anna if his wife was at home and if so go and tell her that her husband wished to speak with her.

Almost insolently Anna replied,

"If you had travelled home with her you would know the poor dear is exhausted and fast asleep, I cannot, will not disturb her for you nor anyone else, she had a brief but disturbing time dealing with that Sir Percy Blakeney, but she sent him away with a flea in his ear and his tail between his legs and all the other ailments that a dog has."

Alexander couldn't help but laugh at Anna's vivid description of Percy's departure, it seemed that whatever he had said to Veronique did not meet with her approval.

"You are a real treasure Anna, Madam has a lot to thank you for, I will take your advice and speak to my wife in the morning, would you please warm the bed in the second bedroom? I have no wish to disturb her?"

Less than thirty minutes later Alexander lay in his bed staring at the ceiling wishing that he was where he belonged, alongside his wife.
 
When Veronique awoke early the next morning, the sun seemed a bit grey bursting through the window as Anna drew back the curtains.

“Anna...” was all that she managed to get out before she got her answer.

“The Master is back home, Madam.” Veronique’s heart beat faster as Anna continued. “He did not wish to disturb you as you were resting. He slept in the spare bedroom.” The lady’s maid turned to face her. “Do you wish to get dressed after your ablutions? I can then let him in to see you.” Anna noted the dark circles under Veronique’s eyes, and the gaunt look on the woman’s face. She would have to work magic to bring her up to the standard of a happily married Countess.

“Yes, Anna.” As she helped the woman out of bed, she spoke quietly.

“The Master is acting different also.” Veronique paused, glancing at Anna.

“Different?”

“He is not his usual “foppish” self. Instead, he acts as a “man”.” The Countess nodded, appearing thoughtful. She would let Alexander explain himself to Anna later.

She no sooner stood than her stomach rolled and pitched and she threw up in the chamber pot. When she had finished, Anna gave her a towel to wipe her mouth as she rubbed the woman back.

“I think that I shall skip breaking my nighttime fast.”

It took a good hour, and still the maid was not able to hide everything. But when she was dressed and presentable, she nodded to Anna. After the woman left, she went to stand by the window to wait. The sun seemed a cold, hollow shell this morning. She so wanted things to go back to the way they had been. But she did not know what kind of Alexander would enter through the door. And always in the back of her mind would be the Alexander that she had seen that night.
 
Last edited:
When Alexander woke his first thought was to go and see Veronique but he cautioned himself that it would not help his cause any to burst in on her, far better to wait until she called for him, his self restraint would be in his favour.
He spent his time dressing carefully to accentuate his masculinity, letting his look be as he usually was with Veronique, no powdered wig, no foppish swagger in fact just Count Alexander Vernay in his natural state.

"Mistress Veronique will see you now Sir, but may I ask that you be gentle with her something ails her but she will not say what it is."

"Of course I will be gentle with her, you know me Anna."

"I thought I did." Anna muttered darkly under her breath.

Alexander took a deep breath and entered the room where Veronique stood by the window with her back to him and her arms folded. Alexander knew enough about women to recognise her stance didn't bode well and coupled with her stubbornness and her flaming red hair it wasn't going to be easy to win her round.

"Veronique my love," He began but halted as Veronique turned to face him with an icy glare.

"Veronique my love," he began again but her face never changed. "I know you will never forgive me for what I did and it is no use asking you to but please listen to me, I have no excuses, it was wrong, so very, very wrong and I regret it bitterly, but now you have seen both sides of me and I know which side we both prefer, I have banished my dark temper, it is no more, If you don't trust me I perfectly understand but you can provoke me all you wish and you will never see that Alexander again."

He finished his speech with an anxious, pleading look in her direction and waited for her to say something,,,,, anything, the suspense was killing him.
 
Back
Top