An Office for Growth (SweetAnnie40 + sissykaitlin)

I moan around the cock in my mouth and look at you, slightly alarmed as I feel the man's large rough fingers probing my ass. As he slips his thumb in I let out a gasp. I moan around the cock that fills my mouth as I discover that the finger buried in my ass feels surprisingly good.

My hips press back on the finger as I feel my cock beginning to stiffen involuntarily. My fingers move to the man's balls and I start to massage them as I suck on his cock.
 
I watch you start to lose yourself. I keep a careful eye on you no matter the pleasures the woman with me is providing my pussy. Your eyes glaze over with your mouth stuffed with cock. You're pushing back in the man's fingers in your pussy and your clit is really stretching your panties.

I nod quietly to myself. You might be the one I've been looking for. You might be more than a sissy fantasy. I watch and smile.

You feel the head of the man's cock at your asshole and moan at how large it is. You can't imagine it fitting inside you but with the lube and your desperation to make it fit you make progress. He just holds steady and slowly you push back on to his cock. You feel yourself stretching, almost as if your cheeks are being spread apart by his monster cock.

When he finally passes your ring, his cock slides easily inside you until he's pressed against your ass hard and you've never felt so filled in your life. You've also never felt so fulfilled.

As he begins to fuck you, you double your efforts on the stiff cock in your mouth. You half-hear whoops and clapping of the other guests to your performance. The term spit-roasted drifts through your cock-stuffed mind.

You really lose yourself in the motions and actions. You bob on the cock in your mouth in time to thrust back against the other man's penetration. You lose track of time and honestly don't know how long this goes on.

Finally, the man in front of you grabs your hair and starts fucking your mouth. The one behind grips your hips and slams you from behind. You're completely helpless as they grunt and pant and then growl almost in unison, their cocks buried in you.

You feel them both throbbing and exploding with cum. Cum fills your mouth and shoots down your throat. A huge load is being deposited in your ass. Your own cock is a whisper from coming. The slightest touch and your heavy balls would release this intense pleasure to fill your own panties.

The cum runs for awhile before they take out their cocks, spurting last blasts of cum over your face and ass. The clapping in the room is heart-felt. You're gasping, not realizing how little you breathed when he deep-throated you. Glancing around, you see other men and women either spraying cum or squirming as their pussies cum.

And then it is over. Cum is still all over your mouth and dripping from your face. You feel so empty on both ends. There is happy chatter as the guests slowly find their clothes. Someone wipes their softening cock free of its cum on your ass but you don't see who.

You wait, not moving, your cock still at peak arousal, waiting my permission to stroke yourself or something.

I make my farewells including a long lingering kiss and whispers to the women I was with on the couch. Faster than you could imagine, we're alone again.

I walk around you, my heels clicking on the floor. I wipe cum from your cheek with a finger and offer it to you, smiling as you eagerly lean out to suck the cum clean from it.

"You did well, honey," I comment as I pour myself a drink. I clearly see your distress and need to cum. "Better than I could have imagined when I confronted you with your office secret."

I open a box from a side table and bring out a pink, hard plastic cock chastity cage with a padlock. I can see the look on your face.

"Aw, does sissy bitch want to cream her panties?"
 
I gag on the cock in my mouth as I start to press myself back on his thick cock. When I feel his cock fully enter my ass I let out a loud moan and press forward fully taking the cock down my throat. As he slides deeper into my ass I start to feel his balls pressed against the back of my thighs and I am conscious of what a slut I must look like. As I feel him starting to pound my ass I react the only way that I know how pushing my ass back to meet his thrusts and hearing the smack of him with each thrust into my ass.

As the man grabs my hair I realize that I must have done a good job. All I can do is listen and press myself back and forward on the two men as I feel their urges overtaking them. Knowing that soon they will reach their orgasm. As the cum shoots down my throat I do my best to swallow but find that his load is too big for me and I feel it starting to drip down my chin. Then I feel the man behind me drive his cock into me to the hilt as his cum explodes deep inside of me. As he starts to pull out I feel his cum begin to drip down the back of my thigh.

I sit back, on my knees, feeling used. I am aware of movement but am so concentrated on the cum that is leaking from me that I hardly notice. My cock is thick in my panties and straining for release. I groan as I think about touching myself but I do not. I look up, from my knees, and meet your eyes after everyone has left.

I nod in thanks for the compliment and my eyes widen as I see that you have opened a box containing a pink chastity device. I bite my lip as I look down at my cock that fills my panties knowing that I will need some time before I can fit into the chastity device. "Please Ms., may I cream my panties?" I feel almost as if I am begging for the sweet relief but am so uncertain on whether or not it will be granted.
 
I give you a sad look as I reach down and grasp the base of your shaft. I tighten and just hold it. Slowly, your cock begins to soften. You whine softly, aching to cum after all that intense sexual pleasure but I don't stop until your little dick is limp.

I quietly afix the cock cage to your clitty and lock it.

"You're a much more obedient sissy when you haven't creamed your panties..."
 
I let out a soft sigh as you grasp my cock firmly and hold on until I start to go limp. I attempt to move my hips but find that your grasp is so tight that no matter what your grip does not lessen. I look down and see the pink cock cage that you have put on my clit and groan. I blush as you tell me what an obedient sissy I am going to be. "But, Ms., what am I going to do tomorrow at work?? I'm going to have to sit in the stall every time I have to pee! What are the other men going to think of that?"

I realize just how forward and honest that has become. My questions come as I remember that tomorrow is another work day and I am going to have to work with my colleagues and that there is a chance of someone discovering my secret if I am to use the men's washroom all day.

I look up from my knees and watch as you put the key to the cage around your neck for safe keeping and nod accepting my position. "Thank you, Ms." I have no other course of action as I bite my lower lip out of nervousness.
 
"I will be performing panty checks every day, sissy, so you'll need these..." I say as I place a pink shopping bag in front of you. You glance in and see a mound of rich, satiny pink panties with lace and ruffles. "...and only these."

"If you do well this week, we can discuss letting you cream your panties when you come over for the weekend. Now run on home little sissy!"
 
I went home and tossed and turned for the rest of the nervous about the next day at work. Unable to sleep in I woke up early and headed into the office. Arriving early I put some coffee on and sat down at my desk. The panties that I chose for my first day were a satin pair of panties with lace that hugged my cheeks.

I shifted in my seat and eyed my coworkers as they entered. Nervous about getting caught I stuck around my desk--when I had to go to the bathroom I closed myself in the stall not wanting my secret to be discovered by a coworker. The day was so busy that soon the first day of my commitment had been completed. I felt that I hadn't seen Angelique at all but I sighed relieved that none of my officemates had discovered me, yet.
 
As you gather your things and try to skulk out of the office, Marianne steps in front of you, stopping you. Marianne is hard to miss...

Marianne

"Well, well, leaving so soon?"

"Um, hi, Marianne, well, it's after 7. Been a long day. You know," you babble, wilting in the presence of her strong dominant gaze and posture.

"The boss couldn't come in today." A simple statement. "She had 'things to prepare' for the weekend, she said. She also instructed me to take care of a few things here in the office for her, in her absence."

You're a little confused. Marianne isn't one of the senior people in the company, though as you think about it, anyone with any power in the company is a woman.

"Drop your pants." You feel the blood drain from your face. "Now."
 
My eyes widened as Marianne tells me to drop my pants. "...You can't be serious...?" I look up nervously but notice that her arms are crossed and she is tapping her foot. I look about the office and see that everyone has left for the day and I sigh. "Did Ms. Angelique tell you, Marianne?" I blush knowing that I am going to have to obey her. "What did Ms. Angelique have to prepare for, Ms?"

My hands go to my waist and I toy with the button to my slacks. I don't want to reveal my secret but I know that if Marianne knows there's a chance that anyone in the office could know. "What did Ms. Angelique ask you to take care of?" I unbutton my slacks and start to wiggle out of them. "She was supposed to be in today." From where I stood my eyes never left Marianne. Keeping her in front of me--not wanting to expose myself too much.

As my jeans slipped to my ankles I looked up and met her eye. "Is this what you wanted to see?" I blush and look away from your gaze.
 
She ignores your babbling, waiting for the show. When you finally drop your pants, revealing the over-the-top panties I made you wear, her hand covers her mouth as she laughs. Your face burns red as she walks around you, tugging the panties this way and that. Your cock throbs in its case to the feel of the sexy satin tugging on your body.

Finally she cups your caged cock through the panty material.

"Oh my god, she wasn't kidding. You really are just a little sissy!" She pulls the front of your panties down to examine the cock cage with its little lock. With a broad grin she lets the panties snap back up into place.

"Well, she said you'd be motivated to keep your little secret. You don't want me to tell the guys in the office do you? You don't want to be caught in the men's room by them and forced to show off your panties, right? Made to kneel and service their cocks?" Her voice trails off waiting for you to keep protesting or admit that she's describing exactly what you wish for.
 
I blush--deeply embarrassed as she walks around me. Admiring the panties that I have on. As she tugs on the panties I let out a gasp knowing that my cock will soon be straining against the cage. As she lowers the panties down to reveal the cage I blush and attempt to conceal myself--pulling away from her eyes.

"Please don't tell them, Ms." I gulp visibly. "I don't know how I would ever work again knowing that everyone knows." I bite my lower lip and cross my hands in-front of my crotch--wanting to disappear into the wall. I stutter as I try to form my thoughts. "I-I-I like to be seen Ms. I like to please women and be made to do their bidding. But..." I look up for the first time meeting her eyes and feeling her reading my mind. "I don't desire men, Ms."

I feel like I have positively conveyed my views and bite my lip nervously as I await her response. My eyes darting across the office--nearly ready to run home.
 
"Well, it all depends on what pleases us, now, doesn't it?" she says rhetorically. "Take off your pants."

Your protests fall on deaf ears until you fully remove your men's shoes and pants.

"Put these on," she continues, handing you sheer black thigh high stockings. She instructs you through the process so you don't snag or tear them. As she watches, she shakes her head. "I'll expect you to be shaved everywhere next time you prance for me."

With that, she hikes her dress up to reveal black satin thong panties. She sits back on a little couch and spreads her legs. "Please me you little sissy slut."
 
I feel the stockings on my legs and marvel at how smooth and sexy they feel. I nod my head as she tells me that I will have to shave my legs and take a note. Knowing that I had better do this sooner rather than later. As she sits down I notice the curve of her legs and her exposed thighs before she lifts up her dress to reveal her black satin thong.

I immediately drop to my knees and crawl to her. My hands starting at her calves and slowly working their way up her thighs. My lips follow--kissing up her calves and into her inner thighs. I bury my nose into her sex sniffing and sucking on her black thong before placing my hands on her thighs and spreading her legs further. I reach around, removing her thong and exposing her bare sex. I lean forward and start slowly teasing her clit with my tongue before my lips start to suck on her own bare lips.

I moan softly and thrust my hips helplessly--aware of how aroused I am but knowing that I will not obtain any pleasure for myself beyond satisfying and pleasuring the woman in front of me.
 
Your attempts are well-received. You get her to moan quickly and her pussy is very wet and swollen. Within fifteen minutes, she grabs your hair and her thighs clamp down against your head, trapping you against her pussy. You feel it spasm, her body shake and writhe.

"Oh fuck...." she finally gasps. "Sissy has a sweet tongue!"

As a gift, she gives you her thong. She promises you that you'll serve her again soon and you'll be very popular with the women in the office but you'll have to be prepared full femme at a moments notice. Shaven below the eyebrows, always in panties, garter belt, thigh highs, bustier or bra.

She gives you a deep kiss, tasting herself, before leaving you there, aching and so horny.
 
As her thighs clamp down against my head I know that I am doing a good job. I lap eagerly and and suck on her clit. Continuing to lap at her wet pussy as she rides out her orgasm. As her thighs relax from around my head I kiss the inside of her thigh looking up and smiling as she compliments me.

I take her thong and hold it up to my nose before catching her eye and sucking on the material. Tasting her excitement through the material. "Mmmm, you taste so good Ms." I nod as she gives me further instructions on what to wear under my normal clothes and make a note to dress properly tomorrow morning.

As she leaves I hold her panties in my hand and put them to my nose breathing in deeply and tasting her. I let out a groan and reach down squeezing my balls, aching for so much more.
 
You are surprised when your cell phone rings. It is me.

"I hope you enjoyed yourself, honey. And I hope that hand isn't planning to make you cum without permission..."
 
I didn't recognize the number of who was calling when I picked up but I found that I was not surprised to hear Mistress Angelique speaking. "Thank you, Mistress. I did enjoy myself. And, of course, I cannot play until you unlock me Ms."

I blush hearing these words come out of my mouth and realize that now that I am thinking about it my cock is aching--almost like it is throbbing of its own accord. I try not to think about it as I listen to you talk but now that I am thinking about it I can not think of anything beyond it. "Will you be in the office tomorrow, Ms?"
 
There is a long pause.

"Meet me at Hotel Chevalier, room 1101, in 30 minutes. Put on what is laid out on the bed and wait for me."
 
I looked at my watch and realized that I was going to have to hustle across town. I quickly stepped outside and raced to find a cab.

Arriving at the Hotel Chevalier I stepped out of the door and walked to the counter. A woman stood there and she smiled. "Uhm, hi Ms. I'm here to stay the night. I think the room is under Ms. Angelique..." I laugh realizing how this must sound to the woman. "She told me to get a key and to get ready for the evening--would you be able to help me? Room 1101."
 
The desk clerk is a cute girl with straight black hair to her shoulders. She looks behind the desk and looks surprised before pulling out an envelope with a pair of pink satin panties stuffed into it. She awkwardly moves the panties to find a key card. She hands them both to you.

"This is what she left for you." The clerk looks you up and down with curiosity. "Have a nice night."

Looking around, you can tell that the hotel is full of some convention or gathering. There are many people drinking, arranging where to go to dinner, etc. They are by far majority women and pretty ones.
 
I catch her eye as she hands me the panties and key card. I can only mutter a "thank you" as I blush a bright shade of red and accept the panties from her. I stuff them into my jacket pocket and turn quickly not wanting to stay any longer than necessary as I am so embarrassed.

I go to the elevator and ride up to the 11th floor where our room is. I walk in and find that the shades are wide open looking out on the city. The dress laying on the bed is a bright pink that matches the panties that the woman at the desk handed to me. I sigh and remove my clothing, stepping into the panties and pulling the dress on.

The room is massive with a hot tub near the window. The building across the street is close enough that I know anyone that looks out can see directly into our room and I sigh. Moving across the room I step out onto the patio and wait, patiently, to learn what is to happen.
 
I arrive and smile that you've obeyed so well. I have a couple of shopping bags and ask you to come into the room.

"Displaying yourself on our balcony, how daring! Well, I've got a lot more coming for you. Pull down the top of your dress."

You watch as I pull out a plastic package and remove two large, heavy, life-like breast forms. I place each one against your chest and smile, happy that the skin tone matches. I apply adhesive and carefully place each one, letting it dry before I let it go.

You're amazed at the weight you feel on your chest. "Welcome to women's world, honey," I grin. You touch them and they feel so real including erect nipples.

"I figured you'd be pretty aroused and slutty when you wore them so the nipples should show it." I reach under your dress and feel your raging hard-on in the panties.

"Did Cheryl at the front desk enjoy giving you the panties? I bet she did. But we need to hurry before they arrive."

I pull out thigh high stockings and fish out little garters from the pink panties you hadn't noticed before. Next came 6" high stiletto heels and I lock your feet into. A blonde wig and thick lipstick come next before I declare you a "knock-out".

I help you up on to the bed where I put you into doggy position. As a last touch, I put a very effective blindfold on you.

"Are you ready to party, sissy slave?"
 
As I step into the room I look over the bags and smile. "It looks like you were busy today, Ms!" I pull down my top obediently and am surprised to see the breast forms that you press to my chest. "Oh, my Ms. They're so heavy! Is this really what's it's like to have a wonderful set of tits?"

I blush and smiled, embarrassed as you reach down and squeeze my engorged cock. "Cheryl was very friendly, Ms. She seemed to be having some fun."

I stand in front of the mirror and inspect myself. Spinning around as I admire the work that you have done on me. "Fuck, Ms. You've made me look hot!" My hands reach up and tease the nipples that poke out of the top and smile. I follow your lead as you help me up onto the bed and position me.

As you put the blindfold on my senses start to heighten and I become aware of how I am presented. I bite my lower lip and start to move my hips rhythmically. "Yes, Ms. I am ready." I hear the door creak open as I mutter my response and I groan to myself--my cock is throbbing with the excitement and anticipation of what is to come.
 
You hear voices, deep male voices, and hear me greet them as they come into the room.

"I never realized she would be ready so quickly but I guess I have a great sense for these things. As soon as I saw she was wearing panties to work, I had to pounce," I tell the visitors happily. There are comments about how sexy you look.

I get on to the bed and slowly pull your panties down just enough to expose your pussy. You hear the snap cap of a tube of lube and soon my fingers are pushing lube into your pussy... one finger... two fingers... You hear the sound of belts unbuckling and pants falling.

I quietly whisper to you as my fingers work in and out of your pussy. "If this is wrong or you ever want to stop, just say strawberries and we'll stop. Remember to keep your teeth off their cocks and you're going to have a very good time."

After I get off the bed, you feel it shift as someone gets on between your feet and another above your head. You smell musky skin and cologne...
 
I feel the knot in my stomach grow as I hear the men that you are speaking to. I bite my lip nervously and know how helpless I appear with the blindfold and kneeling so exposed on the bed. I shiver and nearly jump as I feel your fingers slip into my pussy and let out a moan abd a gasp. "Mmmm, fuck Ms."

As I sense the men's positions I react what feels like naturally. I lean forward--lifting my ass higher into the air as I reach out grasping the man's cock in front of me. He smells musky--somewhat sweaty as I open my lips. Licking the tip of his head my fingers grasp his balls and I marvel at just how long his cock is. I feel the other man's hands grasp my hips and I perk my ass up in the air--waiting to feel what is to come.
 
Back
Top