Blurt Thread III - Emporium of Unexpected Exclamations & Revelations

I have not fallen through the ice or gone greasy side up.

My 18 wheels continue to roll, inexorably drawn to the ribbon of the capricious Aurora Borealis, impelled by the gun-shot crack of the ice underneath and the knowledge that I still have dreams to dispatch, and folks to put miles between.

Maintenance is key….I’m full of go-go juice, all bundled out, and have the hammer down.
 
In a world (USA) where grifters are constantly saying "look over there at this latest threat to your white Baptist existence" while reaching for the wallet of their victims, there is a YouTube channel all about riding motorbikes and being a lad. A conflict of wheelies, speed, police interactions coupled with safety, gear and bike handling advice. A channel for the lads.
Then he dropped "How I went from Transphobe to Trans Ally"
Nope, the video has absolutely nothing to do with erotica. It is simply about people.

___________________
Edit: 18th May
Seems the creator of this video is having some identity conflicts. A following video extolled something that can harm people. It has since been taken down, by reflection or infringement of YouTube policies I don't know. I hope the former.

I have been quandering as to deleting this post because of that, but I do believe this individual video is powerful so I will leave it in place for now.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top