The Vow (Closed)

When he asked for Eden she said she was speaking and she listened to who it was and smiled, though was rather shocked that he was calling to give her a job. May not pay much but she did not need much money to get by. She had a smile on her face and in her voice "Sure id be honored, I am actually outside the church. Well across the street from it any place" She told him. Just in case he needed her to come in now. Sitting back and enjoying the sound of the birds singing, it was the type of environment she enjoyed.
 
"Well Eden," Father Bob continued, surprised that she had accepted so readily, "the last I saw Father Micheal, he was struggling through the books in his office, if you're really free, I'm sure he could use the help. Do you know how to find his office or shall I come meet you in the sanctuary and show you the way?"
 
She smiled "Actually Father Bob I know where his office is I use to visit there when I was very young with my father. This means a lot to me thank you, and don't worry about the pay. I just want to help out where I am needed" She thanked him again and hung up. She walked across the street and walked up to his office but then heard a crash. She ran into his office "Father Riley you okay?" She knelt down and helped him clean up the books.
 
As soon as Father Bob left, Father Riley found himself simultaneously anxious and excited. Strangely, he began to wonder how Eden felt about what had happened. Up until he had been faced with the prospect of seeing her again, he had assumed, from what she said, that she was all for it, but now, nonsensically he wondered. At the same time, that stirring in his groin he had been contemplating doing something about grew stronger. He could remember the smell of her, the cute, innocent smile on her face, and he longed to see it again.

Micheal lifted a large stack of books, mostly concordances, doctrinal texts etc... that he had been using to prepare his sermon for Sunday. All of the sudden, he didn't feel he would probably get very much done on that, maybe looking at the tithes would be better... He wished Eden were there, but it was highly unlikely Father Bob would make the call and get her to his office in less than 15 minutes. He contemplated calling her, but it would look weird if Bob saw it on the caller ID since he had just asked Bob to do that. He resigned himself to doing the books alone tonight, although he might have to take care of that little problem first.

Lost in thought, Micheal caught his foot on the corner of a rug and his books were floating above him...the landed on him in rapid succession, nearly taking his breath away. Then, inexplicably, he was looking up at her, her face concerned, black hair billowing, face slightly flushed...just as he remembered her from the last time. Surely he was hallucinating...
 
Eden looked him over to make sure that he was okay she did not see a wound or anything, so standing up she put the books she took and put it on the table. She could feel him looking at her, she turned her head and smiled at him. Eden looking beautiful she had on a black skirt and a sky blue simple t-shirt that was nice since it had no patterns or anything. She did not know what to call him, but since others were around she just decided to keep up the formality since she did not want anyone to know.

"Father Bob called me I was actually across the street at the park, only reason I am here. Since I took the offer of the job, though something tells me it was your idea" Eden said with a very bright and sexy smile. The way she could deliver feelings she remembered when he took her for the first time. She walked up to him unsure what to say or even do since they were far from alone. But right now things just seemed simple enough. So she stepped in a little bit and she kissed his cheek softly.

She would have kissed his lips but did not know exactly how he felt, if he regretted what they did. Though she would never regret it, the choice to be tied to him meant everything. She showed love in her eyes love only for Father Riley, her smile never fading. The sweet way he looked at him never leaving either. She finished up helping him with the books, still waiting to see how to react to this. Eden was curious if it was his doing why do it? Then again they both loved one another, so perhaps that was enough.
 
"Are you ok?"

Micheal stared up at the vision, she seemed, just ever so slightly hesitant, if she felt someone was watching, but her joy at seeing him again was obviously genuine. The welcome in her eyes banished his prior nervousness and he felt a pounding in his chest which had nothing to do with the adrenaline released by his accident. She looked so different in the bright blue t-shirt and modest black skirt contrasted to her prior dark mourning clothes (informal though they had been). Happiness suited her.

He felt her lips on his cheek and his body remembered her instantly. Like a dam breaking all the passion he had been laboriously burying for the past few days spilled forth. "Good to see you again too Eden, had he been a teenager his voice might have broken over her name, but fortunately in this case his older body spared him that embarrassment. A sudden impulse took him and he turned in to her kiss, feeling her lips slide across his face until they engaged his own. His hands came up of their own accord and intertwined themselves into her hair. She had leaned down quite far and it only took a little pull to put her off balance.
 
The way he said her name made everything right, it made everything so happy and it was nice to hear him say her name. She would not have been so formal if they had been alone in the whole church. She was still so new to all this, to love a man like she loved him almost scared her. But the love and happiness she had for him and because of him. She grew to love him more every day, if it was even possible to. The way he looked at her sent chills up and down her spine, but it was very good feelings.

But then as she kissed his cheek she felt him move into her, it shocked her a little bit. But the moment that she felt his warm lips on her own. She returned the kiss, all her doubt of there relationship just seemed to be past her right now. She realized that he loved her and it was easy to tell he did not have regrets about that night with him. Eden had no idea how this would work, but would work on this relationship. She just wished priests could love openly but knew those days were long past.

She moaned softly feeling his fingers going into her hair, she could feel her hip plunge against his desk, but it did not hurt her. He was rough yet gentle at the same time, her arms wrapped around him as she continued to kiss him. Allowing the love fall out of her, to express the way he made her feel. She felt his body against her own, she felt he was turned on by her being here. She just hoped that this would still be between them and maybe god. She enjoyed what he was doing to her.
 
Micheal pushed her back further against the desk, not breaking the kiss, relishing the way she returned it with obvious affection. He could feel something stirring inside him, something that had been unlocked that night in the confessional. It urged him onward, taking control of his actions as he became more aroused. His hand went to her breast, grasping it softly, wondering if he would find a bra underneath the thin t-shirt, what sort of woman was his lover?

He found himself amazed at how little he knew about her, the inside her, in spite of the other night and how long he had known her and her father. The force that drove him pushed onward and his other hand went to the small of her back, massaging gently but rapidly down toward her backside. "Oh Eden, I need you," he gasped, breaking the kiss briefly before diving in even more hungrily.
 
She was rather surprised that he allowed himself to be like this, she figured it would take him a while. Since he was a priest and everything, but she respected it and had to admit the way he was doing this turned her on. Since she had no idea she would be seeing Micheal today she did wear a bra and panties. Course she most likely would period, be kinda like a classy girl for him so to speak. But she felt him against her and it just felt amazing. When he let her go for air she smiled more stroking his cheek.

And before she knew it he kissed her again feeling the hungry kiss, she reached for his pants and undid his belt and unzipped his pants, she moved her thong to the side and smiled. "I need you to Micheal" She moaned into his ear, the kiss getting more heated as her body was open to him so he could do what he wanted. Since she did trust him with her life and with her body, she moaned into the kiss. The moan sounding loud since he was so close, but knew not loud enough to cause a problem.
 
He found a bra, that was what he might have guessed, Eden had always been a classy sort, somehow that made him proud and ashamed at the same time. Proud that he had found himself with such an excellent young woman. Ashamed as he felt her hands on his belt, thinking about what he, a man of the cloth, had done to her. Micheal was almost shocked by the speed with which she cleared a bath for him, like Moses parting the red sea.

His penis sprang out as soon as she released the zipper and hardened almost instantly at her touch. Meanwhile, he caught a flash of color as she pushed her underwear aside. He wondered briefly if she was driven by need the same way he found himself pushed along. He got his answer as the head of his member brushed up against her opening and found it already moist. He couldn't wait to take her, they were meant to be together and anything other than their bodies intertwined made him feel somehow empty.

The hesitance of their first encounter was gone now, he began to push himself inside her, firmly, but still cognizant of not wanting to cause pain. "I need you Eden," he repeated, unable to find any other words to express the desires of his heart. He felt the embrace of her warm insides beginning to wrap around his member and looked at her face, wanting to see her expression as he penetrated her.
 
Eden smiled at the way he looked at her since she felt that he was happy with how things were, her eyes looked back at him and it was to the point of being free. Even though she wanted him, she would still hold back her desire and dress with class. That was just how she was raised by her mouth. But the way he looked at her once he was free, smiling into those eyes she moaned feeling him brushing against her. It gave her goosebumps and it felt remarkable to feel this way, to feel so open to him.

She was free and knew it but then she heard what he said as he began to move into her, groaning a bit she was still rather tender from the first time a few nights ago. But the way she looked at him, it was easy to tell that she was feeling pleasure and not pain. Running her fingers against his neck, hearing that he needed her again but he seemed so worried about everything. Looking into his eyes she decided to say something to him, so he knew she was not being hurt by him.

"Mmm sweet heart its okay I am still tender after our first time together the other night, but tender in a good way your not hurting me" She said happily, wrapping her legs around him as she closed her eyes her heart beating quickly. Right now she grew lost in the way his skin felt against her, her fingers going up his chest and over onto his back. "I Love you Micheal" She said softly and kissed him softly. Showing him just how much she cared and how good he made her feel, which was good.
 
Just then the image of Father Bob walking in and finding the new secretary's legs wrapped around his bare backside. He laughed out loud as he envisioned the look on the poor priest's face, although part of his mind warned that it would be deadly serious. He felt so relaxed here with Eden now, she had put his mind entirely at ease. Her legs beckoned to him with gentle pressure on his rump and he pushed deeper inside her. "I love you Eden," he sighed as the pleasure began to radiate from his member to his whole body. "This is how we were meant to be." With that he began to pump into her slowly, "feels nice," he murmured as he made love to her once more.
 
Eden was happy to be there with him, though she did worry about Father Bob finding out. She did know that he would be excommunicated if they were found out. But as he kept driving into her, Eden's heart was beating quickly, and her breathing got excited so it was easy to tell he was doing this just right. Her blue eyes looking into his own, seeing what he promised within his eyes. And he never made promises he could never keep, though she had a feeling some promises were painfully hard to keep.

"Oh yes Micheal" she groaned.
 
He felt a flush of passion as she urged him on in a hot, breathy gasp. His hands flew to the hem of her t-shirt and pulled upward, he wanted her nude, just like the last time, and at least if Father Bob caught them he would have to go to confession before he tattled and got them both excommunicated. He gave her a grin, then realized that she couldn't see him as he'd gotten the shirt stuck over her face. "Sorry," he said sheepishly. It wasn't all like the movies, but he hoped she could laugh with him, he had always felt that was a sign of a couple who were really right for one another.
 
She felt the flush of passion it was hot so steamy it made her heart skip a beat. It was rather nice act, but then she watched him as he removed her shirt. She chuckled a little bit as she looked at him "It's okay" She said softly. And She began to unbutton his shirt looking into his eyes "I hope you will never regret the choice you made Micheal about us being together like this. It would break my heart if you regretted things because then it would make me feel like I forced you" She said softly and kissed him back again.
 
He accepted her gentle kiss, feeling her deft fingers going to work on the buttons of his shirt. He pulled back, taking in her shapely torso and breasts, still pushed up but the well fitting bra, though he longed to free them. "If I regret anything Eden, its that it took so long for me to have this with you." Of course it would hardly have been proper any sooner given her age, but the sentiment remained, where had she been all his life. It was like waking from a world of black and white to full living color, and whatever the consequences, he could never regret what he had done.

He began to thrust harder and harder, feeling her body respond, enjoying the little flush that had emerged on her cheeks. He wanted to never stop making love to her, filling her with his seed every time they met. Suddenly he could see her, belly swollen with child, sitting atop him, making love. If anything she was more beautiful. Yes even that... He felt a climax approaching as the vision stimulated his mind and he began to practically slam against her, unable to say no to the demands his body now made. "Is it good for you too Eden my love?"
 
She smiled at him and was touched by what he said, since she knew it would have been in possible since if someone found out, he would be tossed in prison. Her heart beating quickly as she felt him and his eyes looking in her own. It made her free and gave her the peace she had craved for such a long time. Only one man seemed to understand it and it was the man making love to her, rolling her eyes in the back of her head. She felt him shifting into her and making her pant a little bit, her breasts moving.

But he started to slam his hips into her and she felt he was ready for his orgasm, she was not that far out either. She wanted him to release in her to give her his seed so that perhaps they could have a child together. Wrong or right they both seemed to know what they wanted, she smiled at his question and nodded. "Yes very much so" She said her breathing heavy "Oh god sweet heart, give me your seed let me mother your children" She said out of the blue to see how he would react.
 
Micheal loved the way Eden's blue eyes twinkled and shone when they made love. He took in the sight of her now, captivated by the sight of her young breasts as the alternatively shivered with each powerful thrust he made and heaved with her increasingly panting breaths. She developed a little flush to her pale cheeks, accentuated by her dark hair, which reminded him how much she desired him.

With a gasp, she begged for his seed. He was initially taken a little aback, she hadn't made any secret of her unprotected status, of course, and he had decided that he wasn't against having a child if that was what god willed but she had never made quite that an overt of a statement. Still he felt his face flush with passion as the vista of children and a family stretched out before him. Neither of them had anyone left, was this their chance to start over? Briefly he contemplated the irony about how right the church was on this point...this was the hottest sex imaginable, even as they denied it to their priests.

"Oh yes Eden," he gasped, face flushing with even more intense desire. Their was something primal to their lovemaking now, two individuals united by the incredible intensity of their passion for one another, intertwining, flame burning hotter and hotter to create something beyond themselves. He slammed into her even harder, grunting with effort now as he held her smooth hips to stabilize her. His seed was rising inside him now, she had asked for it and he could not say no, in fact desperately wanted to give it to her. He could tell she wanted it now, that her own climax was close. He clamped down on his pelvic muscles, prolonging his orgasm slightly and allowing his arousal to soar to ever greater heights as his seed boiled and churned inside him, begging for release. As always, he wanted her to be united with him in climax and he held on for her.
 
Eden was lost in the way he looked at her, the way his eyes seemed to devour her and her eyes devoured him. It was what made love grand, to be able to take each moment as it comes. Moving her head back as everything just seemed rather nice. Her heart beating as her back rested against his desk. The sheer look he gave her was more then enough to get her to really think, her heart beating so fast. It was nice to feel things like this, it was nice to be able to do so much more right now with him.

But then he kept going into her, moaning softly praying to god no one hears either of them. Her heart was beating quickly, her hands braced against his desk. Her breasts shaking with every thrust of his hips, sex had never been in her life something she never wanted. The boys she went to school with were just that boys. They were pigs most of them, and the eyes she had was always on this man before her. He made her feel special, that was part of the reason she loved him so much.

Her mother knew she had a thing for him, but because he was a priest would never act on it. Something her mother didn't ever worry about, but in this single act of love making. It made her think of millions of different things. But it made her feel lovely, her heart beating quickly it was just wonderful and perfect. Right now things just seemed to stop for her, and she could feel the need to have her orgasm coming fast. Her heart was beating quickly as it all seemed lovely, right now she was free.

Eden moaned his name as he brought him closer to her face, so she made sure not to be so loud. But she felt what he was doing, gripping her insides clenched around him. "Oh god yes!" She moaned loud but only so he could hear, she threw her head back gasping as her orgasm gripped her and held her. Her insides milking him begging for him to release in her, her breathing was shallow and rather fast. It felt amazing to feel like this, it was nice, all in all everything was just so simple.
 
Micheal took in his lover's heaving chest, now very flushed fast and wide, blue eyes as the overwhelming pleasure of orgasm washed over her. It was what he had been waiting for. Her womanhood squeezed and pulled at his throbbing member even as he pushed deep inside her, just as it had been designed to do. He couldn't have stopped himself even if he had wanted to, and he certainly had every desire to release with her, inside her.

He drove deep, feeling her young thighs clasped tightly about him, enjoying the sensation of being as physically and emotionally close to her as he could get, then the orgasm took him as well. The groan surprised him as it tore forth from his throat, louder than he should have permitted, it sounded almost pained in its intensity. "Oh Eden," was buried in their somewhere but not particularly intelligible, then his seed began to flow.

The volume was impressive this time, three days of pent up desire and need flowing forth, first in sharp, powerful squirts, then in a steady stream, filling her depths with his seed. Her eyes sparkled at him as together they experienced on of the great joys of being human, and he wondered where this would all lead.
 
Eden felt lost in how she felt being with him, smiling a bit more as she sighed a bit. But she watched feeling him pushing deep inside of her. And she felt a sudden warmth shoot inside her, she smiled at that but heard his moan and had a feeling he didn't mean for it to be that loud. She placed her hand on his cheek and looked into those eyes of his. It felt amazing to feel so much love from this man before her. She felt as if they were made for each other, and perhaps right now it just proved it.

Smiling a bit she didn't want anyone to find them, so she pulled him down a bit and kissed him deeply on the lips. So he could continue to moan loud but wouldn't be heard because she was kissing him. Last thing that was needed was someone finding out, she was afraid what they would do with him. Father Bob worried her since he believed fully in the ways of being a priest since the man was much older. Feeling his strong body and warmth against her, made her really happy about everything.

When the kiss broke for some air she smiled very happily and stroked his cheek "I love you so much" She said her smile showed emotions she was still not use to. But she was very happy about everything, being with him and how ever things would end. She knew it was meant to happen, how long it would last? she didn't know. She just hoped to god it would last a long time, she didn't want to be alone again. She loved Riley more then any man she had ever loved in her short young life.
 
"I love you too Eden," he whispered, feeling the post-coital haze of contentedness take over his mind. He really did. He would have been content to stay there forever, feeling himself slowly softening inside her warm depths, staying connected to her with her warm body pressed against his own. He wasn't sure how loud his moans had been...unfortunately he got an answer just a few moments later in the sound of approaching footsteps. After all these years of working together he could have recognized the sound Father Bob's stride from a mile away. The Father was walking quickly, then Micheal heard him pause outside the office door. He willed him to knock, Bob usually did and he could only hope...

"Are you alright in there Micheal?" The old man tapped firmly on the door. "I heard a crash and you sounded as if you'd be hurt!" He looked hurriedly around the room, Eden's and his own clothes were strewn everywhere, he didn't even bother to pull away from her, if Bob came it would have been obvious what happened. He pressed a finger to his lips for Eden's sake, her eyes wide, then took a few breaths to control his breathing.

"I'm fine Bob, just had a little...accident with one of the bookcases. Miss Wolf is helping me clean things up."

He waited, hoping that Bob's desire to help wouldn't ruin everything. It seemed to last an eternity. "Well, if you're sure you are alright Micheal..."

"Fine, just fine!"

"Ok." He heard Bob's footsteps moving off at last and released a breath he didn't realize he had been holding. Then he turned to look at Eden wondering what she would think of all this.
 
This whole thing had been crazy but she didn't care to be honest, she loved the way he took her. But she smiled when she heard him say he loved her, stroking his cheek she knew all to well things could be rather ugly but it was something she didn't mind, right now it came to the point where she didn't give a shit who heard or saw. But she was reminded of his faith and knew that she probably was breaking every rule they had here. It was nice to keep this moment, and her heart was much more relaxed now.

But then she heard foot steps and was taken back by it, her eyes went wide as she grew worried. Her heart was relaxed but not any more, she grew worried Bob would go in there and that would be it for him. Eden did not care what happened to her, but she did care what happened to him. He was the man she loved after all. And if she caused him to get excommunicated she knew she would hate herself for however long she lived. Eden had no idea what to do, and was terrified it was seen on her face.

Then she noticed what he did and watched him make the excuse and hearing Bob find the answer just fine. Eden sighed softly and closed her eyes for a moment, Eden looked into his eyes and stroked his cheek. Eden did not understand how she was worth the trouble, how could the man love her so much yet not care about himself. Right now it was just something that had to be done, her heart relaxed now. "How am I worth all this trouble Micheal?" She asked him it was a serious question to.

Eden wasn't use to a man willing to lose everything just to be with her, though she did not know what would come of this. And it was hard to wrap her brain around this, running her fingers against his bare chest. Feeling the warmth and even able to feel his own heart beating, she was relaxed as it was just the two of them now. It was amazing how they had to keep this relationship quite it kinda annoyed her but understood it. She offered him a calm and loving smile, as she was unsure what he would do.
 
"Worth it?" He repeated, taken a little aback by the question. Micheal thought for a moment about all the things that he could lose if they were caught, but they tallied as nothing in comparison to what he had gained in Eden. "Yes, I believe it is." He smiled kindly at her, feeling another surge of affection as her worried expression showed just how much she cared about him. He felt him running his hands along her naked body, feeling her soft, warm skin under them. His member stirred just a bit at that, now soft but still inside her. "But...umm, we will have to be a bit cautious...I'm not sure I'm ready to quit my job yet!" He grinned at her, glad they now had an excuse to spend some time together.
 
Eden looked at him and it was rather sweet the way he seemed to question to it, but then the way he talked to her saying she was worth it. It made her blush and it was remarkable how he made her feel, right now it was to the point where everything was nice. And now it made her heart really seem to beat fast. She did not seem to really care what others thought, but she worried about the man before her. Micheal was her heart and soul, even made a song about him as well. A couple really.

But then hearing what he said about his job it made her smile, she nodded a little bit. "You just be sure about everything Micheal I don't want you to regret anything, in the back of my mind I asked myself if there had been a reason you found me attractive, like if I was flirty but did not know it. I don't want you to question yourself you know?" She said with much love as she thought for a moment. "Last time we saw each other, that night I started to write a song. Something that could be sung since it has a secret meaning"
 
Back
Top