Anal Toys

Justme16432000

Really Really Experienced
I want to buy my wife a toy for her ass that she can have in when we're having sex. We have talked about it recently and the idea of having something in her ass while we're fucking sounds really hot to both of us. I guess this is our DP fantasy coming through. Not sure if we should go the plug route or beads, or something I'm not aware of that's out there.

I was looking for toy suggestions from folks. If there is one you've used that you particularly like please share...a link or picture with description would be great to.

Thanks for the help.

If a DP fantasy is what you are after, then a plug will probably be better for that. A plain dildo or vibrator works too, but they don't always stay in as easily as plugs do. You can always duct tape it to make it stay in, though.

Leaving beads in would work for a DP too, but in my opinion it's a much different feeling from the kind of penetration you would expect from a DP. Some actually like beads more in general, but it's just different. So while it would feel nice, it probably won't feel as much like a real DP as the plug or a dildo would.

Though, there's no reason you can't buy both and spend a couple hours figuring out which she, personally, likes more. :cool:

You want to make sure that whatever you get, it is basically intended for that purpose. There are vibrators and dildos specifically made for anal play in that they have a flared base. This will help if you intend to leave it in during sex. The issue with using a regular vibrator and such is that with the addition of lube (which is necessary for anal play) things can get slippery and a vibe can slip right of your or your partner's grasp.

**edited to say you can find a vibrating anal plug. And you can check out the Literotica shop to see what is out there.**

Good luck and have fun!

Last edited:
If a DP fantasy is what you are after, then a plug will probably be better for that. A plain dildo or vibrator works too, but they don't always stay in as easily as plugs do. You can always duct tape it to make it stay in, though.

Leaving beads in would work for a DP too, but in my opinion it's a much different feeling from the kind of penetration you would expect from a DP. Some actually like beads more in general, but it's just different. So while it would feel nice, it probably won't feel as much like a real DP as the plug or a dildo would.

Though, there's no reason you can't buy both and spend a couple hours figuring out which she, personally, likes more. :cool:

Thanks, I'm definitely looking forward to trying several different options.

Thanks for the question and answers! Been awhile and I love the reminders of what I've been missing. Been needing to switch things up.

Thanks for the question and answers! Been awhile and I love the reminders of what I've been missing. Been needing to switch things up.

interesting "handyman idea" in the WalMart pluming section, there is a small yellow plunger about 6-8 inches long. it has a "bulbous" handle to hold, narrows down, then the plunger part. I cut most of the plunger part off leaving only a flat disk at the end of the handle - OMG does that feel good in and because of the bulb, it stays in and because of the disk left, it will not go totally in. sort of rough textured also, which makes it really interesting. it would seem to work mighty nice on a vagina.

I highly recommend a stainless steel butt plug. Super comfortable and easy to wear. :)

Well for the true DP experience you might want to look at some strapon dildos or dildos designed to help get that DP experience. Here are some examples

Strapon Dildo

Penetrator

DP Cock Ring

I recommend you look at the reviews and decide what works for you. I tried the cock ring DP and it worked pretty well if you're not too big to fit the ring :D

Back