What's He or She Saying?

women-high-split-club-dress-long-sleeve-deep.jpg

"I love getting ready for the party with you. I can still feel your tongue...do you think our husbands will be able to tell?"

__75b070a28e7c0f45e19b071f6238f08d.jpeg

"Oh shit! I knew I shouldn't have trusted Liz with the phone app for my vibrating panties! That fucking bitch!" :D

tumblr_p6nnlnZy761w61ytco1_540.jpg

"Oh my God Liz, you weren't kidding! Your husband's cock was fucking huge
and he was so horny he just used me like pure fuck meat! I owe you big time.
Just name it. Anything, anything at all I mean it! I'll even try lesbo stuff if you want."

:D

Last edited:
tumblr_p7qkofkizr1w61ytco1_540.jpg

"Nice. Now your pants. Take them off and play with yourself for me
while I think of things you can do for me."

I appreciate you letting me borrow one of your bikinis, but I think its a little small

ff107e7e9fdf12af6dd00117f30f6fdd.jpg

"What colour panties am I wearing? Guess correctly and you win a prize."

"What prize?"

"I'll lift up my skirt."

"Oh, ok, erm... red?"

"Wrong. The correct answer is I'm not wearing any panties."

"Of course."

"Stupid. You always forget. I never wear underwear outside."

"Duh."

f72bf274b5c7018f4ef6f325ae0ee5b7.jpg

Crap, it looks like rain...

If it does, pervy Uncle Joe will probably notice for sure...

Last edited:
tumblr_lwhx3kl72Q1r8d8d6o1_500.jpg

"Her loving and usually very prudent husband had no way of knowing that his friends
had stacked the deck. Staring at his full house and the small stack of chips in front of him,
he turned to his attractive young wife and asked if she'd be willing to let him use her body for collateral
for what he thought was a sure-win. She glanced at the cards in his hand and then at the grinning faces
of his five friends. Hesitantly, she agreed to cover his $500 bet with her slender young body.
Any man that won could have her anyway that they pleased. Her husband's full house
turned out to be the worst hand at the table. With tears streaming down her cheeks she stripped for the men
and one by one her husband's friends also stripped and revealed how much they each longed for her .....

Back