Haffas: Through the Looking Glass(Closed for SerenaUShields, xXDanniPhantomX)

He was touched by Kohana and Jacks words and actions. After a while he found himself sitting on the ground next to the stump that Jack was sitting on. His head against the man's thigh. His white hair covering his eyes as he looked down at the ground shedding silent tears. It had been areally long time since anyone had been so kind to him.

Usagi moved to sit next to Danni, nuzzling him gently. "Don't cry Danni."

Paused at the action..just offering a little smile as a hand slowly ran along his head a bit softly..he spoke "You'll be alright..just realx for the night..we'll find a safe place for you three in the moring." he spoke as he then took a moment to breath reading himself to stay up that night to watch.

He nodded as he relaxed. The man's hand a comforting touch to him. "Thank you." He murmured. He heard Usagi and offered her a small smile before lifting up a hand to wipe his eyes. His face was red with embarrassment from crying in front of these people.

He nodded as he relaxed. The man's hand a comforting touch to him. "Thank you." He murmured. He heard Usagi and offered her a small smile before lifting up a hand to wipe his eyes. His face was red with embarrassment from crying in front of these people.

Usagi smiled softly. "You don't need to be embarrassed either." She nuzzles him softly again in reassurance.

A hand gently moved to touch along both their heads a bit..first over Danni's hair "yeah..you don't need to worry." he smiled as his hand moved to Usagi'sheadto getnly pet along her head a bit also gently giving those bunny ears a soft rub he smiling as his hand went inbetween two of them..he just watching the fire crackle making sure it kept going.

A hand gently moved to touch along both their heads a bit..first over Danni's hair "yeah..you don't need to worry." he smiled as his hand moved to Usagi'sheadto getnly pet along her head a bit also gently giving those bunny ears a soft rub he smiling as his hand went inbetween two of them..he just watching the fire crackle making sure it kept going.

He nuzzled Jack's thigh. "Ok." He said smiling as he looked up at Joe with trusting eyes.

Usagi closed her eyes and made a soft sound of enjoyment to having her ears rubbed.

He just smiled to the pair as some things in his mind went off...he was thinking some pretty explit thoughts breifly..having his way with the lovely three things before him..but he pushed it out of his head..not right now..be taking advtangate and we've yet to find someplace safe. he just kept to his soft petting between the pair.

He just smiled to the pair as some things in his mind went off...he was thinking some pretty explit thoughts breifly..having his way with the lovely three things before him..but he pushed it out of his head..not right now..be taking advtangate and we've yet to find someplace safe. he just kept to his soft petting between the pair.

It wasn't long before Danni had dozed off.

Following Day

Kohana never answered Usagi nor Jack. She had fallen back asleep and look pretty peaceful as her hair reappearing her face. The night passed on in peaceful silence and the flames would die come morning as she woke. Wordlessly, she would rise from her place and stretch. Feeling satisfied as she heard her joints shift and pop or even crack. Her kimono, though short, was damaged and dirtier but it would be dealt with another time. Walking over to the three, she shook each one awake and said nothing more. Only smiled as her tail ans ears showed her emotions. She didn't even give her name.

After breakfast, Kohana led through the forest. Bringing them as far to the city when she staid back. "This is where I leave you, I suppose..." She said. Her ears twitching.

Kohana never answered Usagi nor Jack. She had fallen back asleep and look pretty peaceful as her hair reappearing her face. The night passed on in peaceful silence and the flames would die come morning as she woke. Wordlessly, she would rise from her place and stretch. Feeling satisfied as she heard her joints shift and pop or even crack. Her kimono, though short, was damaged and dirtier but it would be dealt with another time. Walking over to the three, she shook each one awake and said nothing more. Only smiled as her tail ans ears showed her emotions. She didn't even give her name.

After breakfast, Kohana led through the forest. Bringing them as far to the city when she staid back. "This is where I leave you, I suppose..." She said. Her ears twitching.

Usagi frowned as Kohana mentioned leaving. "No. Don't leave. Stay with us."

"First never caught your name, and second, you don't have to..took the time to find and help you three..not ditching you now." He spoke as he looked over the city they found, his equipment with them "Hey..lets find someplace to crash here..gotta be a Inn or somthing."

Danni looked at her and shhok his head. "Don't! There are slavers all over this city." He said recognizing it. "They'll capture you. As it is, the way I'm dressed, it'll be dangerous." He said. The top he had on looked more like two large strips of leather. They crossed from one shoulder to the opposit hip, almost covered by his black jeans. It made the appearance of a large x with the neck of it cuting down low and the bottom high enough to reveal his belly button. He had on what looked like steal toed boots. It was obviously a slave uniform.

"Alright..so what the hell do we do from here?" he spoke as he began to think looking to Danni "..You sure there is no place safe from here.." he gave a sigh as he took a moment to make sure folks were out of sight, he still in this protective manner.

"Alright..so what the hell do we do from here?" he spoke as he began to think looking to Danni "..You sure there is no place safe from here.." he gave a sigh as he took a moment to make sure folks were out of sight, he still in this protective manner.

"I don't have the circlet so I could lie. I could say I'm yours. Same for Usagi and ......her."he said gesturing to the cat girl. "They being what they are would be prime targets."

"I don't have the circlet so I could lie. I could say I'm yours. Same for Usagi and ......her."he said gesturing to the cat girl. "They being what they are would be prime targets."

"Alright..I need any particalr ID amongst these folks to say I'm a Slaver?" he asked as he then took a sigh "..at least till we can get a map and find a proper place to stay instead of here."

Usagi cuddled him close, a little fearful as she listened to him and Jack talk.

Danni looked at her and shhok his head. "Don't! There are slavers all over this city." He said recognizing it. "They'll capture you. As it is, the way I'm dressed, it'll be dangerous." He said. The top he had on looked more like two large strips of leather. They crossed from one shoulder to the opposit hip, almost covered by his black jeans. It made the appearance of a large x with the neck of it cuting down low and the bottom high enough to reveal his belly button. He had on what looked like steal toed boots. It was obviously a slave uniform.

Kohana looked at the three and shook her head. Still not giving her name. "We are going to meet again. I promise. For now..." She looks to Danni and conjures some harmless blue fire. Throwing it at him, it would surround him. Changing his outfit and placing what he currently wore on her. Everything fit to show curves and give a sexual appeal. With Danni no longer dressed as a slave, she looks at herself and shrugs. "Not entirely appealing, but you will be safe. So get out of here you three." She said looking to a side building and suddenly setting it a blaze with a smirk. "They will chase me and not you. Just go." She smiles and turns. Taking off running as she threw taunts to the guards.

She never did give her name.

"..freaking girl..alright..." lets out a sigh seeing the fire start as he took a moment to snap a bow from his equipment and draw a arrow after taking a moment to wrap it in a shed of cloth to light it on fire he launched it into another building to keep the fire going "Girls gonna get herslef killed or worse.." he mumbled as he had his weapon ready to attempt to cover her attempted excape.

"Alright..I need any particalr ID amongst these folks to say I'm a Slaver?" he asked as he then took a sigh "..at least till we can get a map and find a proper place to stay instead of here."

I think that....." he started, but didn't finish as the cat girl threw fire at him. He threw up his arms to defend himself and after a fww moments of no pain, dropped them back down to lok at her blinking. Seeing he was wearing new clothes and that she now had his, he smiled a little. He held Usagi close as he watched the guards chase after the cat girl. He then looked at Jack. "We.....never got her name. What do we do now?" He asked.

"We take advantage of this distraction and go.." he spoke to the pair "You two keep with me.." he spoke as he made sure the second fire he set had provided a distraction to help as he began to lead the two away from the village, keeping low but following the road "..gotta be another village nearby.."

Usagi watched as Kohana left to give them all a chance to get away. She heard Danni and snuggled to him. "I guess we do as she wants. Get out of here. And hope she will eventually meet us again...and that she stays safe until then."

3 Years Later

From a safe distance, she watched them from the shadows with a smile. "Good luck...." She whispered before vanishing. For three years, news of an assassin somewhere in the land would spread through the region before all news of this assailant goes cold. Until one summer day. In a town called Haffas, Kohana ran through the streets of town. Dodging her assailants and laughing when their hits missed. "Is that it?!" She taunts. Laughing, she jumps to the roof of a building. Vanishing in a swirl of flames. Leaving no trace.

Some ways beyond town, she would look around before stepping out of the woods and approaching a three floored tavern. "How curious..." She mutters as she curiously walked into the place.

Back