Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on how my Stats final went :p

How's your day, sir?

Oh that dreaded stats class again, eh? Well at least you should be on break before long no?

All is good w/me...sun is shining...my phone isn't ringing...I am a happy dude :D

Oh that dreaded stats class again, eh? Well at least you should be on break before long no?

All is good w/me...sun is shining...my phone isn't ringing...I am a happy dude :D
I just want to pass all my classes and get to break. I'm really excited for it this year :)

I will tap dance for you BLU.

Tappity tap tap tap tappity tap tap tap - ta Dah!

Okay, Astaire I'm not and it loses something in the translation, but ...

BrettJ in Canada

(((BRETT)))

I used to love to watch Fred Astaire. Do you remember those shows That's Entertainment? God I loved when those things came on on Sunday afternoons.

How are you doin' today? :D:kiss:

*performs a stunning rendition of my famous no-pants, happy dance*

YAY!!! It's the no pants happy dance!!! Ooooh can I picture this....

badgerswing.gif

...in assless black leather chaps now? ;) ;) :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

I'm sorry that still makes me giggle!!

Heya Babyrai!!

How's the studying going? Maybe you need a break too? ;)

I have the album soundtrack of the first "That's Entertainment" film BLU. The song is taken from my favorite Astaire musical "The Bandwagon". I have seen almost all of his films.

Saying that, by the third installment of "That's Entertainment" they were getting desperate from clips they hadn't used in the first two.

I'm mediocre, but getting work done. Have a new piece submitted, that's good for me. Heard from my publishers - looking okay for 2013.

Today better than yesterday for you?

BrettJ in Canada

You're just lucky that I don't have your phone number, darlin' or things could really get interesting :devil:

creamyphone.gif

bwahahahhahaha

Fuck! You mean that wasn't you this morning? :confused:

I have the album soundtrack of the first "That's Entertainment" film BLU. The song is taken from my favorite Astaire musical "The Bandwagon". I have seen almost all of his films.

Saying that, by the third installment of "That's Entertainment" they were getting desperate from clips they hadn't used in the first two.

I'm mediocre, but getting work done. Have a new piece submitted, that's good for me. Heard from my publishers - looking okay for 2013.

Today better than yesterday for you?

BrettJ in Canada

Eh... things are busy. Have a few more things to finish up before I am officially done!

I should probably get back to it, huh? Damn... :(

I'm watching one girl give another girl a lapdance. 'Mazin'.

Even when I'm at work I can do what I want, so long as I get done.

Nice thing about this job BLU.

BrettJ

Author / Writing / Studmonkey in Ikea

Good morning Loungers...

Sorry I have been MIA this week but two days to go!!

Remember reading is sexy :D

book-girl-reading-sun-sunshine-Favim.com-120448.jpg

I don't know if you're referring to the weekend ELLIE, but if you are - isn't it a bit less than two days for you now?

Regardless, whatever you're looking forward to, enjoy it.

BrettJ in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back