Brother/Sister Incest stories

AnonBilly

Virgin
Hello! New here, second post. Looks like my first one was in the wrong section!

Anyway! I've scanned the Incest stories and such, read a few... Was wondering if anyone had any idea on good Brother/Sister stories? I like slow buildups with a lot of love and affection. Realistic.. True, if at all possible.

Anyway, might as well introduce myself while I'm at it.. Hi! I'm Billy. Turned 18 in September. Play games, watch movies. All that jazz. I'm in love with my sister, thus my desire for incest stories. We have a sibling relationship, and that is how it's more than likely to stay. Sooo anyway! Nice to meet you all and thanks in advance for any help/suggestions!

Apparently your math skills leave a lot to be desired, since July 12, 1970 doesn't equal 43. Nice try though buddy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! New here, second post. Looks like my first one was in the wrong section!

Anyway! I've scanned the Incest stories and such, read a few... Was wondering if anyone had any idea on good Brother/Sister stories? I like slow buildups with a lot of love and affection. Realistic.. True, if at all possible.

Anyway, might as well introduce myself while I'm at it.. Hi! I'm Billy. Turned 18 in September. Play games, watch movies. All that jazz. I'm in love with my sister, thus my desire for incest stories. We have a sibling relationship, and that is how it's more than likely to stay. Sooo anyway! Nice to meet you all and thanks in advance for any help/suggestions!

I THINK YOU'RE STILL IN THE WRONG SECTION!!!

sent you an e-mail too but bubbleburster is probably right.....that sucks!
I am more intrigued with aunts and stepmoms....

Last edited by a moderator:
For someone reason I thought I had mistakenly left the Playground.

Back