Things that made you smile today ~ 2013

This:

tumblr_mlzk63R0ej1rqssffo1_500.jpg

Making room in my inbox, and I'd forgotten Tess sent that to me months ago because of my SRP profile.

My little one's faces when they met Santa today and gave him their letters...worth all the driving and -20C temperatures we braved to get there.

happy sigh

And a pretty big grin courtesy of two pretty awesome people this morning too!

giggles

With the way she's working that hula hoop...I'm not thinking about using a hula hoop, that's for damned sure.

Last edited:
With the way she's working that hula hoop...I'm not thinking about using a hull hoop that's for damned sure

To be fair, if you were thinking of trying that with a hula hoop it would make me giggle even more. ;)

In all honesty, it would be quite hilarious at that. You on the other hand I assume has the hip dexterity?

Last edited:
News from someone I care deeply about ...:) :rose:

The hula hoop too :)

Everyone should have one it is quite the work out :D

Last edited:
I don't consider the possibility breaking my fool neck during a workout a healthy insensitive.

Besides sex is a far more pleasurable workout, what a way to burn calories. :devil:

Last edited:
Finally getting back home after a 24 hour straight drive cross country.

That sounds like the name of a weird coffee shop.

That would be a weird coffee shop. Maybe a bookstore. The only bookstore in my town that sold used books moved locations recently and I'm all disgruntled about it, they added on a coffee shop so it's like one of those stupid chains now.

That would be a weird coffee shop. Maybe a bookstore. The only bookstore in my town that sold used books moved locations recently and I'm all disgruntled about it, they added on a coffee shop so it's like one of those stupid chains now.

ThriftBook.com FTW!

There are a few used bookstores around here, and I always think I want to go in them when I pass them, and then I never do. It's kind of annoying actually.

ThriftBook.com FTW!

There are a few used bookstores around here, and I always think I want to go in them when I pass them, and then I never do. It's kind of annoying actually.

I hate that! And then one day the store or whatever is gone and then that's even more annoying.

I hate that! And then one day the store or whatever is gone and then that's even more annoying.

A bookstore somewhere around here was apparently going out of business, and I guess couldn't keep their inventory or, I don't know, they fled the country or something, but they literally just put everything out in their parking lot for people to take.

I found out about it a couple days later. :(

A bookstore somewhere around here was apparently going out of business, and I guess couldn't keep their inventory or, I don't know, they fled the country or something, but they literally just put everything out in their parking lot for people to take.

I found out about it a couple days later. :(

Boooooooooo. That would've been a book frenzy.

tumblr_mx7zgfzHeD1rboqfio1_500.png

Apparently it was! And I guess it was supposed to rain later that day or something, so people were trying to hurry. It was like.. nerdy sharks.

Back