The Dew Drop Inn Beach & Surf Club

Bar tender"You look like you just got off the beach. What you need is a little SOUTHERN COMFORT
 

Attachments

  • 100px-Southern_Comfort.jpg
    100px-Southern_Comfort.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 34
"I always love a bit of comfort. That sounds great. Thank you."

"The beach is beautiful today, but sand gets everywhere. Still. Nothing a good shower later can't cure."
 
You should try one of our pool side private cabannas.
 

Attachments

  • privategardenbungalow.jpg
    privategardenbungalow.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 29
You should try one of our pool side private cabannas.


"That sounds like a really good idea. Thank you."

I take a key for the Cabanna.

"Now all I have to do is find someone who's willing to put some cream on my sore skin later."

I give the barman a last smile as I exit for the cabanna, with my drink in hand, looking forward to the shower, somewhere to relax and maybe, well, we'll see.
 
2nd Assistant Lounge manager/bar tender

Mike Steeps walks over to the cabanna area raound the pool. Most of the cabannas are empty due to the lateness of the season. So he is rather sure which one to try. 15 A has the best veiw of the pool area and a good veiw of the beach.

As he walks around the different cabannas he makes his way to 15A. He smiles as he reaches the door. It is the only one closed in the area. he knocks on the plastic frame around the door. "I brought some cream to put on your sore skin. I can help you with the sand every where problem too, if you like."
 
I'm standing naked as I was preparing to go in the shower when I hear and then see a good looking guy enter and see the cream in his hand, with an offer I can't refuse.

"Perfect timing. I'm just about to go in the shower so helping me get rid of the sand is an excellent idea."

I notice from his name badge his name is Mike and feel reassured he isn't just some stranger that had inadvertently walked in.

"Hi Mike, my name is Lisa. I'll go get the water to the right temperature."

I turn away from him and make my way to the bathroom where there is a large shower big enough for a small party.
 
Mike strips his clothes off and lays them on a chair in the cabana. He can hear the water running in the shower. He puts the cream next to the lounger and looks around the room.

The shower room is separated by a single piece of fabric. He draws it to the side and walks in. He is just a few feet from Lisa. He stands and admires her form. Then joins her in the shower. He comes up from behind her and rubs her naked shoulders. Find a bit of sand she has missed.

"You sure are sexy when your wet and naked." he says lightly behind her ear.
 
"You sure are sexy when your wet and naked."

"You're not so bad yourself." Lisa laughed feeling him behind her. "You do know it'd probably be best if you check every inch of me to make sure every bit of sand gets washed away, don't you?"

Lisa moves so that her body is against Mike's.
 
"Yeah know the butt crack can be a sand magnet. I would feel remiss if I let a patron of the Inn get sand in her butt. Fortunately I happen to have a tool to check inside you to see if any sand snuck inside you." Mike rubs her ass crack with his hard cock. Then finding her poop shoot he slides into her.

"This prosses may take a few minutes to complete. Your not in any hurry are you?"
 
Love You Tender Week

The Surftone will be in the lounge this week.

Dance Music all this week

Bring your sweety. Dance the night away!


Thank you THE MANAGMENT
 
Last edited:
OH NO!!! Not Again!!!

...................OH YEAH...................


............ITS OCTOBERFEST TIME...........


Beer on the patio!
Beer in the pool area!
Beer in the pool!
Beer in the lounge!
BEER EVERY WHERE * The Dew Drop Inn

* only at
 
Beer.......beer.......beer.......beer.....beer......beer..

The SIX BEERS of OUR OCTOBERFEST(German)


1. Paulaner-The brewing of Paulaner beer dates back to 1634 when the Paulaner monks began brewing in the Au, an Eastern suburb of Munich.

2. Beck's-Beck's beer dates back to 1873 in Bremen.


3. Ayinger-The Ayinger Brewery is located southeast of Munich and exports to the U.S. The brewery's beginnings started in 1876.

4. Warsteiner-Warsteiner beer started in the small town of Warstein which is situated in the Sauerland region of Germany.

5. Konig Ludwig Beer-The Konig Ludwig beer, or the King Ludwig beer, is named after the three kings of Bavaria

6. Bitburger-Bitburger began in a small town called Bitburg in 1817
 

Attachments

  • plus-size-german-beer-girl-costume.jpg
    plus-size-german-beer-girl-costume.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER


GIRLS NIGHT OUT in the Lounge tonight.


Lets rock the leaves off the trees!
 
Last edited:
Capt'n Morgan Weekend

Its a Captain Morgan Weekend!




Bring your Pirate out tonight!AAAAAAAArrrrrr
 

Attachments

  • drink 1.jpg
    drink 1.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Capt'n Morgan (1).jpg
    Capt'n Morgan (1).jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 6
  • capt'n Morgan .jpg
    capt'n Morgan .jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 6
  • rum & Pineapple.jpg
    rum & Pineapple.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Mid-week

MID-WEEK




Pool Bash


Bring your guest to our mid week special. Posted in the lobby.

1/2 off all Octoberfest beers!
 
OK

Its that time of the year again. Things start to slow down at the INN. The beach club is now closed. The INN is open and will be till the Christmas party.

Any questions, ask the Management!


So, we have 2 months or so left. Have an enjoyable stay!
 
HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!


Half off all WINES service today!



The band tonight is GIRLS NIGHT OUT! They will be in the lounge @ 9pm.

Enjoy your stay.
 
20 days till christmas

We will be having our Christmas party on Christmas day!

We will start closing down over December 26-27th.

Staff last day will be after the New Years Party Dec. 31 and Jan. 1.



Look for news regarding reopening through the winter. Expected reopening will be April 1, 2015.


Enjoy your stay!

The management.
 
Last two week! While we will be open for the next two weeks some of the staff will be closing some of the upper floors. If you wish to stay in one of our deluxe suites. Please contact the management. Other wise those floors will be closed.

Enjoy your stay!
 
Holiday Times

ALL upper floors are closed.

The lounge will remain open until the Christmas party. Guests are welcome to come to the party. Maid service will end tomarrow at 2 pm. Only floors 2 & 3 are open. The dining room will close at 9pm tomarrow.

I hope you enjoyed your stay this past year.

The Management.
 
After a meeting with the managers, it has been decided no major construction will be done this shut down. There will be two new beach rental shops. And new loungers will be bought. Several broke while on the beach last year. Several cabanas will be updated. And new flat screens will be brought in for the lounge. Also a new band will be added. Smoke Screen will play on the beach pad and the lounge.
 
re-opening news

REOPENING NEWS

The tentative thought is, we will be reopening.....March 30, 2015.

First staff meeting will be March 18th.

Further information will be forthcoming as it is known.

Thank you,

The Management
 
Ready for Spring

Band practice starts on the 23rd.

Surftones-1:00 to 3:00

Girls Night Out-3:00-5:00

Smokescreen-5:00-7:00

We will be playing in the Dew Drop Lounge.

Artists- check with the lounge manager for room assignments.

More news as it becomes known.

The Managment.
 
Staff Meeting Review

Some of the things that came up at the meeting:

1)Looks like we MAY open March 30.
2)Beach Shop was upgraded. We bought loungers and new equipment.
3)Beach Chair pads WILL be changed once per shift.
4)Room rates will increase 3%
5)Wage increases of 3% Have been approved.
6)As with last year, NO SPEEDING will be tolerated to or from the airport. Know when the flights are leaving and get the guest there on time. That goes for arrivals also, transport guests to the Inn safely.
7)The new band Smoke Screen was brought in to play.
8)The Surftones will play mainly in the lounge, Girls Night Out will setup on the Beach Pad. Smoke Screen will be the cover band for both the lounge and the pad.
9) There are five new flat screens in the lounge for major sporting events.
10)New domestic uniforms were bought for house keeping and the lounge.
11)Up graded beach and cabbana services are in the works.

The Management thanks you for your time.
 
Back
Top