Who ACTUALLY enjoys sucking?

I can't wait!

Stacy TG, you are a delightful conundrum. I love your eager posts. I love the way you fantasize. I truly hope the guy you eventually alight upon truly appreciates what an amazing lady he's encountered…
 
Much prefer sucking a cock to having mine sucked!

I agree. The whole operation from first feeling his cock and easing that lovely skin back to expose the yummy head.. Then you start to lick and taste and you know u have total power over him. Then sucking and eventually the powerful trusts and you know you are going to have a mouthful of lovely cum. And of course as a good cocksucker you clean him up and thank him.
 
While I have limited experience, I'll have to say that I have thoroughly enjoyed the cock that I have sucked.
 
I LOVE being sucked

I adore the warm sensations of a enclosed female mouth around my hard shaft. licking , sucking and GAGGING on it as the head hits her soft tonsil.
 
I love the experience of sucking cocks, but if I'm being held to the gagging point, it'll be the last time I suck that one.
 
The taste, the aroma, the texture, the pre-cum and the nice surprise at the end of a long slow blowjob is wonderful.
 
Great description and just to add.......hearing him moan and feeling him thrust forward into your mouth as his orgasm erupts.......beautiful!
 
I haven't wrapped my warm, wet lips around a guy's cock that I didn't enjoy sucking. If the ass fucking he gave me was over the top awesome, I gave him a nice treat and sucked him off ass to mouth no questions asked.💋
 
I haven't wrapped my warm, wet lips around a guy's cock that I didn't enjoy sucking. If the ass fucking he gave me was over the top awesome, I gave him a nice treat and sucked him off ass to mouth no questions asked.��

Your tiny little mouth looks like it would feel real good wrapped around my big hard cock!
 
I've not had a lot of experience in terms of sucking cocks, but what I have had, I've enjoyed. I like being sucked as well.
 
With a woman, I enjoy both being sucked and eating her pussy. But with a man, I only want to be the Cocksucker, I find the submissive dynamic to be so erotically exciting that I always refuse any offers of reciprocation. I love the slutty way that being "used" make me feel!
 
Yep

With a woman, I enjoy both being sucked and eating her pussy. But with a man, I only want to be the Cocksucker, I find the submissive dynamic to be so erotically exciting that I always refuse any offers of reciprocation. I love the slutty way that being "used" make me feel!

I love sucking both, but getting cum from Daddy is SOOO much fun!
 
I love sucking cock!
I love the feeling of his soft head and his hard shaft sliding past my lips!
I love to be sucked while sucking his cock!
 
I love sucking cock, but I especially love being very aggressively throat fucked!
 
I enjoy sucking cock for many of the sensory thrills, but mostly because I know I am giving a man a great pleasure. Feeling his thighs quiver, his core tense and his cock pulse as he grabs my head, or shoulders or ass totally turns me on.
 
I love it so

I enjoy sucking cock for many of the sensory thrills, but mostly because I know I am giving a man a great pleasure. Feeling his thighs quiver, his core tense and his cock pulse as he grabs my head, or shoulders or ass totally turns me on.

The tension between what he wants, and what you want; and how to make him cum.
 
Pleasure

As a sissy it is the duty to learn how to give the greatest pleasure to others. The real challenge is to determine what the receiver really likes and what gives them the utmost pleasure.
That is what really makes a sissy :nana: and feeling giddy inside. :rose:
 
Back
Top