The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
baby oil hottt...

Wearing my sexy black pumps with nylons. Lipgloss on. Stroking my seven inch cock ever so slowly with baby oil. Thinking about the beautiful cock that I sucked off last weekend. Anyone else have a "sensual party" recently?:kiss:

Have some alone time to myself, going to slip into a silky white nylon half slip and slowly glide the nylon across the head of my hard cock...

tease your ass with a moist fingertip while you spread some spit and precum around the knob of your cock ...

Mmm. Grip your shaft just beneath the head and work it firmly while you gently finger your ass with your fingertip. Who knows, there might be a knock at the door, and someone to suck that cockhead for you

don't forget those luscious balls of yours, carrying all that sweet babyjuice. Give them a rub, give them a slap, tell them you haven't forgotten them. Work that little quim of yours. Squirm on that hotel bed like you want it.

Two hot friends just arrived to join in. Now I'm on all fours, my cock is still throbbing, they're lubing me up

omg. you're such a slut James. And I thought you didn't dare stray from fantasy. Hope they're gentle with you and don't pull your hair too hard when they drive length deep into you.

I'm going to suck these two hard cocks off before they take turns in my arse, I'm going to cum so hard as the first one enters me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back