Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT due to reasons beyond my control I have been horny as hell for the last two months.

I further confess that yesterday I went out in freo with friends and got completely drunk, I then got very flirty with my friends girlfriend, I then french kissed her when no one was looking. We all went back to my house and partied to the early hours. when my partner fell asleep on the sofa and so did my friend I went into the room where she was sleeping, woke her and got in bed with her and cuddled up to her, squezing her breasts and kissing her for about ten minutes. When she left this morning she didnt say a word.

I confess i wish i had gone further, and now i'm hornier than ever.

Nice to see you, girl :) I'm not wanting validation. The lonliness just gets old and I fucked it up with a guy I fell hard for. I'm tired of trying. And I wish you nothing but happiness. I'm glad you've found someone. Though I will confess I'm jealous. I'm glad you like this thread. That means a lot to me :rose:

{{{{{Ima}}}}} Yes, loneliness wears the brass off even the biggest pair of balls if unchecked. I love this thread but lurk too often. Afraid I might TMI all over you good folk. Know what you mean about tired of trying... but even so, I do try not to give up hope... and I dearly wish you have not either.

ICT feeling sick and horny is not a good combination.

Nope, you speak truth. Although why is it that very mild hangovers and extreme horniness seem to go hand-in-hand??

ICT planning a couple of fun weekends and all the chats regarding said trips have me very excited, happy, hopeful and horny!!

IFCT tonight's chat? *fans self* Whoo.. doggie! I'm off to take matters into my own hands :D

ICT I'm excited I finally had more stories posted. One is a follow up to my first story. I can't wait 'til they're approved.

ict I once spent more than 5 years voluntarily living a life of celibacy. I kind of miss it. Why can't I go back to being an up tight prude?

ICT last night like2pleez and I went back to his place. He brought me to a very wonderful orgasm. Then I rode him cowboy style with his cock deep in my ass. He hit all of the right spots and for the first time ever I passed out after orgasming. I played the "bad boyfriend role" and rolled over and passed out.

Thank you handsome. :devil: :kiss: :heart:

ICT this was my pleasure, Last nights round 2 was It very very enjoyable also. :devil::heart::kiss::rose:

ICT I'm feeling a lot better. Next time I'll make sure there are no pepper sin what I'm eating before I eat it. Food allergies really suck.

ICT with all the changes at lit and all the little smart asses with all of their month or two here and their 10 or so posts that after all these years that I am thinking of leaving. The site just isn't the same.

ICT with all the changes at lit and all the little smart asses with all of their month or two here and their 10 or so posts that after all these years that I am thinking of leaving. The site just isn't the same.

ICT were it not for a very, very few people here, I'd have left already:rolleyes:

IFCT I doubt I have the conversational chops or extraordinarily interesting life experiences to hold my own in a purely conversational thread:eek:

IFCT my own secretiveness and unwillingness to share further handicap my efforts to fit in:cool:

ict i am no longer attracted to my boyfriend. we've been together for four years and he' a good guy. but i have been having crazy dreams about being finger fucked by really old white men. i don't know maybe i'm going through some kind of weird phase. my boyfriend is pretty decent looking but i can't cum now without closing my eyes and pretending he's some fat, old white guy with age spots and really thick fingers. eww. i know. not the white part but the old part. i don't want to lose a four year relationship because my pussy has started to misbehave.

confession:....

I love women,...the way they smell...the feel of their skin...their ridiculous thought processes...but i wish i was gay, then i could enjoy having sex with my friend and not have to worry about which bitch was prettier that either of us banged....

ict i am no longer attracted to my boyfriend. we've been together for four years and he' a good guy. but i have been having crazy dreams about being finger fucked by really old white men. i don't know maybe i'm going through some kind of weird phase. my boyfriend is pretty decent looking but i can't cum now without closing my eyes and pretending he's some fat, old white guy with age spots and really thick fingers. eww. i know. not the white part but the old part. i don't want to lose a four year relationship because my pussy has started to misbehave.

ICT I'd like to help your pussy misbehave... i am oplder than you and white :devil:

I've spent a good part of my evening here and I have to confess that I really don't want to hang around any longer! To Ima, AJ and so many other fantastic people here the changes taking place just aren't worth it. Ima, you are such a beautiful person inside and out. Don't ever lose faith. AJ....you and I have been to hell and back. I love you my dear friend! Kat, I will finish what I have started with you with your permission. I shall send you a preview very soon I promise. Sweetone what can I ever say to you my bestest Lit friend! You got me through the most difficult thing I have been through in my life! You never, ever backed away as so many others did including my ex wife! I will always Love YOU for that!!! Through all that ate through my body you were ALWAYS there when I needed you.

To all of you that are new to this site take heed. There are many wonderful people here that will help you through life if you allow them. Piss them off and they will eat you up and spit you out. There are several of you I have met and you think you know it all. For you I wish and hope you find your way to the GB....Good luck with that ;)

Good bye to my dearest friends, I will check in every now and then incognito to say hello. To the newbies that think you're hot shit...well....I hope the great ones eat you up and spit you out. Good luck!!!

I've spent a good part of my evening here and I have to confess that I really don't want to hang around any longer! To Ima, AJ and so many other fantastic people here the changes taking place just aren't worth it. Ima, you are such a beautiful person inside and out. Don't ever lose faith. AJ....you and I have been to hell and back. I love you my dear friend! Kat, I will finish what I have started with you with your permission. I shall send you a preview very soon I promise. Sweetone what can I ever say to you my bestest Lit friend! You got me through the most difficult thing I have been through in my life! You never, ever backed away as so many others did including my ex wife! I will always Love YOU for that!!! Through all that ate through my body you were ALWAYS there when I needed you.

To all of you that are new to this site take heed. There are many wonderful people here that will help you through life if you allow them. Piss them off and they will eat you up and spit you out. There are several of you I have met and you think you know it all. For you I wish and hope you find your way to the GB....Good luck with that ;)

Good bye to my dearest friends, I will check in every now and then incognito to say hello. To the newbies that think you're hot shit...well....I hope the great ones eat you up and spit you out. Good luck!!!

I never got to know you, Jeepman, but I enjoyed your posts. Be well, sir.

I'm glad we got the chance to meet. You're one of those good people you speak of. I hope life treats you well in everything you do :rose:

I noticed that browsing through a few threads last night. People with 15 or 20 posts getting all uppity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back