What Did YOU Learn Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've learned that things really aren't what they seem. Sure did take long enough.

LOL
 
I've learned that some people are bigger twats than I thought...........and they were pretty huge before *sigh*

Ah well it takes all sorts to make the world go around.
 
Today I learned that Twats is a very nice word to give those kind of people... alas... we must all play nice! ;)
Morrigu said:
I've learned that some people are bigger twats than I thought...........and they were pretty huge before *sigh*

Ah well it takes all sorts to make the world go around.
 
I learned that some things thought inanimate aren't! They have sex when we're asleep and reproduce. How else did all these pennies, safety pins and baseball cards come from?
 
I learned exactly WHY I never loaned money to people in the past - it will come back and bite you HARD in the a$$
 
I learned that there indeed is a term for the almost obsessive collecting of books.

Bibliomaniacs do exist.
 
I learned that "putting it away so I can find it later" means nothing. I still can't find it. :rolleyes:
 
That some aren't attrated to young girls who might have a thing for them. :kiss: :cool:

Bummer
 
I found a website with an mp3 of white noise based on the sound effect of the Enterprise on TNG. Put it on my work pc & it can actually drown out the noise of the babble & gossip around me. Groovy!
 
I learned that some people never mature...............we all have an inner child, but I mean really.
 
....friday....

...I've learned revenge isn't all it's cracked up to be...

...that being a good friend sometimes means ending that friendship...

...being nice means accept the coniqences of being nice...

...the smarter I think I am, the dumber my mistakes become...

.... :rose: ....
 
I learned that . . .

~While usually we get along great, after being awake for over 70 hours, rum is not really my friend.

~When said rum is in the mood to betray me, I should be nowhere near a computer and/or a phone.
 
Gracie29 said:
I learned that . . .

~While usually we get along great, after being awake for over 70 hours, rum is not really my friend.

~When said rum is in the mood to betray me, I should be nowhere near a computer and/or a phone.
...I learned that too...but it was fun the next day lurking my postings...<snicker>...boy, did I really say that?...

... :rose: :rose: :rose: ...
 
Not so much learned as finally accepted the realization, but . . .

I learned that . . .

~some people out there really are that cruel and get off on hateful psychological mind games.

But I also learned that . . .

~even when you don't know that they know you're alive, there are people out there that care and have your back.
 
I learned that my love and I are growing and learning, still. And isn't that what being friends and lovers is all about? Discovering new things, even if they are hard, or uncomfortable, adjusting and learning through that to be stronger than ever. Happier? More able to give what we need to each other?

Having fun, laughing, loving and learning?

I always knew this...but, darn it...I'm one very lucky girl. :heart:
 
that licking the 9volt battery isnt a myth. some people actually try it.
 
Today I learned that people still can't ask a straight question.............cos tis more fun and more hurtful to make it up. :mad:

All you have to do is ask......................
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top