Any curious, straight guys out there?

Curious In Illinois

I'm in central Illinois and I am a married, straight heterosexual that wants to try sucking cock and having mine sucked by another guy. I know that there are lots of us out there and I hope I can find someone close by to share the joy.

Today I had my first bi experience.

I met a man in my area on craigslist. His ad said he was looking for someone younger than 21 (I'm 19) to give head to because he was curious to see what it was like from the other end (he's a 38 y/o man who had really only done things with women as well).

He picked me up from campus and we went to his house. We went upstairs and talked for a bit before I removed my pants and got comfortable. He began to play with my cock, slowly stroking it to hardness, and then he bent down and started to lick the head. He took me into his mouth and sucked, going up and down. He continued to suck and lick, and I was busy enjoying what was really only the second blowjob of my life. His mouth was hot and wet, and his tongue felt great on my sensitive head. Eventually I filled his mouth, and he commented on how much there was and how it didn't taste as bad as he'd expected.

Then he got his cock out and I started to stroke it. He was probably 5 and a half to 6 inches long, and pretty thick once he was fully hard. He felt warm and a bit heavy in my hand. I started to lick his cock, and was surprised to discover that it just tasted like skin (I guess I'd expected cock to have a taste). It was exciting to feel it growing in my mouth, and I was also pleased to note that I was able to go all the way down on him (honestly, one of the biggest reasons I decided to offer to blow him in return was because I just wanted to know what it felt like). I alternated between sucking and licking and jacking him off (quite a bit of jacking him off), and eventually he was moaning and groaning and saying how good it was. I could tell he was getting close because his abdomen was starting to spasm every so often, and his cock would twitch violently, so I would go down on him a couple times and then jack him off vigorously as he continued to groan. I sort of chickened out and decided I didn't want him to cum in my mouth, so I just jacked him so he shot into my hand and in the general direction of the bed.

Anyway, my conclusion was this. I didn't mind sucking the cock. The activity itself is fun and somewhat rewarding (there's a sense of accomplishment when you get it to shoot), but I'm not attracted to men. I know this now for certain. If it was an extremely feminine-looking guy maybe. If it was a pre-op transsexual, sure. If it was a lady with a strap-on, definitely. But I don't think I need to suck anymore men.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed the story.

Wolf of Mibu 69 said:
Today I had my first bi experience.

I met a man in my area on craigslist. His ad said he was looking for someone younger than 21 (I'm 19) to give head to because he was curious to see what it was like from the other end (he's a 38 y/o man who had really only done things with women as well).

He picked me up from campus and we went to his house. We went upstairs and talked for a bit before I removed my pants and got comfortable. He began to play with my cock, slowly stroking it to hardness, and then he bent down and started to lick the head. He took me into his mouth and sucked, going up and down. He continued to suck and lick, and I was busy enjoying what was really only the second blowjob of my life. His mouth was hot and wet, and his tongue felt great on my sensitive head. Eventually I filled his mouth, and he commented on how much there was and how it didn't taste as bad as he'd expected.

Then he got his cock out and I started to stroke it. He was probably 5 and a half to 6 inches long, and pretty thick once he was fully hard. He felt warm and a bit heavy in my hand. I started to lick his cock, and was surprised to discover that it just tasted like skin (I guess I'd expected cock to have a taste). It was exciting to feel it growing in my mouth, and I was also pleased to note that I was able to go all the way down on him (honestly, one of the biggest reasons I decided to offer to blow him in return was because I just wanted to know what it felt like). I alternated between sucking and licking and jacking him off (quite a bit of jacking him off), and eventually he was moaning and groaning and saying how good it was. I could tell he was getting close because his abdomen was starting to spasm every so often, and his cock would twitch violently, so I would go down on him a couple times and then jack him off vigorously as he continued to groan. I sort of chickened out and decided I didn't want him to cum in my mouth, so I just jacked him so he shot into my hand and in the general direction of the bed.

Anyway, my conclusion was this. I didn't mind sucking the cock. The activity itself is fun and somewhat rewarding (there's a sense of accomplishment when you get it to shoot), but I'm not attracted to men. I know this now for certain. If it was an extremely feminine-looking guy maybe. If it was a pre-op transsexual, sure. If it was a lady with a strap-on, definitely. But I don't think I need to suck anymore men.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed the story.

congratulations on your first experience
it sounds hot
and although you may feel you are still str8 i doubt you'll turn down a bj from a guy if the opportunity arrives
and as for you blowing another guy, i honestly think it might happen again
i am speaking from experience
both for myself and a few of the guys i have initiated into bi fun lol

Haha, I never said I'd turn down head. I just said I wouldn't feel the desire to reciprocate. But yeah. I don't know. In the right situation (drunk or maybe in an MMF deal) I might suck again, but it's not something I'll just go and do to a man for its own sake anymore.

The point is that I don't experience the same exciting spark I do when having sex with a woman. I can't make out with a man. I'm not attracted to every inch of his body, and so am not enticed to plant kisses all over. Getting him off is a mechanical act I perform out of duty rather than any sort of desire.

If I were with any remotely attractive woman, it would be different. This is what tells me that I'm nowhere near as bi as I had thought.

Last edited:
250a5206027403e1b347665aa2b00184200511100_full.gif

Last edited:
Eastren Long Island

Curious,stright guy here.Help me find away to be BI

Back