When roads meet (closed)

Thorvald inspected the cross, it was worthless junk, the chain was good gold though. But what would a normal bodyguard do in a situation like this? He took the cross from her, slipped the chain free and tossed the cross into the waters. "We shall have this melted down and create a fine bit of jewelry to celebrate your handsome victory my lady."

He slipped the chain into his pocket and glanced around, noticing that eyes were on them, "Perhaps we will have to get ourselves into a dark corner. How about proclaiming the Baron the true victor, make people applaud him and then we slip away? You are the one with all the polished words."
 
Angela frown at Thorvald “Give a speech!” She whispered in disbelief “Are you shitting me?” She questioned him in a harsh whisper. Thorvald just smiled at her. Angela knew he was right, she needed to say something. She just did not want to.

She looked at all the people in the boat looking at her. She cleared her throat and began.

“5 years ago … you” Angela pointed to all people in the boat. “Won the right to determine your own destiny. You squashed the bugs that had infested your kingdom.” Angela said and looked down at the knocked out cockroach at her feet. “Now you are learning to perfect your new kingdom. The kingdom moves forward because of you. People like this valiant warrior” She place a hand on Thorvald’s shoulder. “That is how kingdoms survive … they must be fought for. This kingdom moves forward because you reaffirmed the spirit that has triumphed over evil in the past. The spirit that has lifted this country from the depths of despair to the great heights of hope it is at today.” Angela stated firmly and loudly.

“Today, reminded you that while the road has been hard, while your journey has been long, you need to keep fighting for your kingdom, every day against all sorts of evils. That is what happened here today. If everyone protects Baron Svinhufvud … he will be able to protect you.” Angela concluded. She looked over to the Baron as he was just getting back on his feet.

“Yes … citizens, truer words have not been spoken. I shall fight for you, if you fight for me.” The Baron concurred. There was a big cheer from everyone on the boat, followed by applause. The Baron continued to talk as people tied up Vail Mortem. Angela and Thorvald moved away from the limelight to the bow of the boat. No one bothered them for over an hour. It gave Angela time to help dress Thorvald's wound. The Baron and his adviser were the first to find them resting at the front of the ferry.

“That was quite a display you put on … warrior. I thank you for saving my life. Should you ever need anything please do not hesitate to ask.” The Baron said to Thorvald. Thorvald nodded in acknowledgement, but said nothing. Angela looked at the Baron and his adviser “Thank you Baron … Thorvald needs rest as he recovers from his wound. We both welcome your kind words and are glad you are safe.” She said back to the baron.

“Quite all right. We shall not bother you anymore.” The Baron stated and ordered other passengers to stay clear of the bow as Thorvald recovered. The ferry docked on the other side of Sjondor fjord, at the town of Bitra close to sunset. Thorvald and Angela collected up their horses and headed for The Cheap Spoon Inn. A place Angela’s recommended for food and shelter.

They each acquired a room for the night and had diner in the pub. Angela knew it was time to tell Thorvald about her destination. She was certain Thorvald was not headed in the same direction.

“Thorvald … I have enjoyed your company on this trip. I think we helped a few people, the farmer’s family, and a Baron no less. Not too bad, for an odd couple. These acts will do your soul some good … when your time comes.” Angela mused as she thought about her worthless, pointless, soulless existence. But she did not dwell on the thought as she continued “I’m afraid my assignment will take me on a different path than you. Tomorrow, I must head to the abandoned temple of Umnir. The man I have been hired to kill was last seen there.” Angela explained
 
Thorvald lifted an eyebrow, "Do my soul good? The only thing that will be good for my soul, will be to die in battle. That is good for the soul. Deeds? Psah! That is hogwash preached by men in silken underwear and gold on their chests."

He pushed hair from his face, "But you are set to move East, I will travel with you along this road until I can find where the stones of Kelt are at this time."

He gave her a slight grin, "You did well back on the ferry. Proved yourself worth trusting when it comes to keeping our skins intact." He moved his shoulder, "Figuratively speaking."
 
The next morning the sky was back to a heavy overcast. Angela could almost taste the rain that was to come later in the day. But the depressing weather did not dampen her spirit. She was happy the Viking warrior would continue to be her traveling partner. And better still, he now trusted her! That must have been a huge step for him. But she was glad as there were few people in this world that trusted her. She was a powerful creature and very hard to kill, but she was not stupid. Even the most powerful creatures needed allies and friends. Thorvald had revealed himself is a great ally. Maybe, over time, he would be her friend, or maybe even more! Her lover!!

With these thoughts in her head the time on the road flew by. They made excellent time on their horses climbing into the mountains to the east of Bitra. The trail was old and in disrepair but Angela had not trouble following it.

By late afternoon the rain that had been threatening all day had started to fall. Angela and Thorvald put on their rain gear and continued. As they topped the next ridge they saw the abandoned temple of Umnir just up ahead.

The temple was a series of ten solid, square towers each of differing height. The central tower was the tallest and made of yellow stone. There were tall, narrow windows scattered thinly across the towers in an asymmetric pattern.

A sizable gate with enormous metal doors was the only way in, at least to those unfamiliar with the temple. There were fields of tall grass around the temple. As the two approached the temple, its disrepair became more evident. Cracks in the towers showed here and there, although none of the towers looked ready to fall down anytime soon. There was one other thing they saw as they got closer, a small light came from one of the narrow windows in the tallest tower. Someone had a fire going in that room to keep warm.

“That is most likely the scum I have been hired to kill” Angela reasoned “I can fly up as a bat and kill him. Be back before you know it” She told Thorvald.

He shook his head “We need a place to sleep tonight that is out of the rain, might as well use the front door” He told her.

They reached the gate and found it unlocked. The rain was falling harder and masked any sound they made, as they quietly opened the gate and enter the temple tower.
 
Once inside, they stripped out of their rain cloaks. Thorvald removed all his gear except his axe and shield. "You are the master of shadows right? Now I am going up there and will distract the man. Then you can strike from the shadows."

This was not a discussion, as soon as he had said those words, he started up the stairs. The fact that he was about to face a man who killed a dragon to help a vampire was not lost on him. But he trusted her and had decided to help her. Not sure why he was endangering his life for her, but then again, he had always been headstrong.

At the top of the tower, he roughly shouldered the door open and his shield caught the silver crossbow bolt which was aimed at his heart. He gave a gruff grunt and entered the room. The man standing at the opposite side of the fire frowned and lowered his weapon.

"Who are you?"

Thorvald looked around and grinned at the man, "Quite a comfortable place you got here. I am Thorvald, son of Grel. I am travelling Eastwards."

The man squinted into the shadows behind Thorvald, "You are not travelling with a vampire are you?"

Thorvald laughed loudly, "Me? Travel with a draugr? Are you mad man?"

"Who is your companion?"

"A slave girl. She cooks my meals, looks after the horses and keeps my furs warm."

Thorvald looked around again, "In fact, I could offer to share her with you. For a Britton girl she sure has enough tits for both of us."

By now the man was gaping at him, "You would share your slave with me?"

Thorvald shrugged, "She is a slave, not my wife. Slaves have numerous uses, having a wet snatch to ease your travel exhaustion counts as one of them. She should be done with the horses by now. How about we have some mead? Drink, food and cunt is a good way to spend the evening."

By now the man was utterly speechless, he of course had heard of Norsemen and their customs, but this was just too weird for him. Thorvald gave him a wide grin and plucked the silver bolt from his shield, "Come now, it is raining, it is growing colder, let's all make good use of your fire."
 
Angela had disappeared into the shadows. She used her “gaseous form” transformation ability and floated across the room. She had materialized behind the man, her blade aimed at his back. She could kill him quickly from this position. But she hesitated. Waiting for some reason.

The man wore leather armor with a heavy fur jacket. His leather pants were held in place dark rope belt. There was nothing luxurious or decorative about what he wore. Even his fur boots were of a simple design. The man himself was very large and full of muscles. He did not know she was right behind him. His attention was focused on Thorvald and thoughts of being with the slave woman. “My name is Nicklas Linge … I have not been with a woman in some time.” He told Thorvald letting his guard down.

“You see I was in the Order of Chosen Ones of Purity. No sex allowed. Now I’m hunted by them. A man named Deacon Bhak Watty hired a vampire to kill me. I can take no chances … So I fired at you. I hope you understand.” He said to Thorvald.

Thorvald asked “Who is this Deacon Bhak Watty and why did he hire a vampire to kill you?

“He is the leader of the Order of Chosen Ones of Purity. I killed a dragon named Mirsoth Warmheart, who was in the Order’s care. In fact, I was her care giver” Nicklas Linge admitted as he looked to the ground. Nicklas eyes noticed something. He noticed his shadow from the fire light looked odd. The shadow showed something was pointed at his back.

“WHAT …” He gasp as he started to turn around to what it was… but Angela was too fast and plunged her short sword right though his back and into his heart. Then she whispered into his ear “That’s for killing a dragon … SCUM”

The man gasped as Angela locked her fangs on to his neck. Sucking the blood from his body.

The man gasped weakly before he died “the dragon begged me to kill her” and then Nicklas Linge was dead and fell from Angela’s grasp. Angela looked down at the dead body and then up into Thorvald’s eyes. Her face filled with confusion.

“Did you hear what he said?” She asked faintly.
 
Thorvald shrugged and stuffed the arrow through his belt, silver fetched quite a good price. "I'm not the one who was biting his neck, how was I suppose to hear what he said?"

He placed his shield against the wall and started looking through the gear stashed in the room, "At least he left us enough wood. So now your quest is done and you can go tell the priests that your duty is done."

He tossed a book aside and rose to look at Angela, "Why so glum?"
 
Angela ignored Thorvald question and just slumped down against the wall and closed her eyes. She slowly started to bang the back of her head against the wall as she thought about everything that had just happened.

She did not know what was going on, what to do or what to believe. Nicklas Linge dying statement could have been completely false. Any scum that would kill a dragon in their care … was a real low life. Telling some bullshit, to stir up trouble, right before they die would be typical of that kind of scum. She should ignore the statement and collect the second half of her money.

But … the Deacon Bhak Watty had been untruthful to his aide, offering him up as diner to Angela. Not “Purity” behavior and quite dishonest and unethical. That kind of person could have been doing harm to the dragon for some weird reason. Nicklas Linge might have “freed” the dragon from its predicament. Killing a dragon, even as a care giver was not easy, unless the dragon did not resist. Also Nicklas knew he was being hunted by a vampire. Only two people knew she had accepted the Order of Chosen Ones of Purity offer, Deacon Bhak Watty and his aide, Acolyte Hans Furrer.

She doubted the aide would set her up. She spared his life and gave him a nice fuck. So that meant the Deacon talks too much, or he set her up by leaking information to Nicklas. For a set up … the ambush sucked. One guy?? Shit … Deacon should have had twenty fighters involved in the ambush with a vampire.

The whole situation made her head spin … or was the spinning caused by her banging her head against the wall? She stopped moving her head and opened her eyes. Thorvald was look at her, wondering what the hell she was doing.

She looked at his eyes. He was a good man … and he trusted her. This was a situation she had not been in before. He was also a puzzle. She needed to figure him out. She also needed to figure out how she felt about him. There was one thing she did not need to figure out. She wanted to fuck him. That might also be a good way to answer some of the other questions she was struggling with. A smile appeared on her face, a lusty, sexy, naughty smile. There was a glow in her eyes as well.

“Thorvald … Not glum … brooding. Nicklas said something before he died that makes me wonder if I killed the wrong man. So I’m not planning on collecting from the priests immediately. However" Angela said as she got back on her feet. The statuesque brunette walked slowly toward the Norse fighter, her heavy breasts shifting under her corset, her nipples “bumps” could be seen through the material and they bounced up and down with each stride. Thorvald was mesmerized by her dancing chest until she stopped in front of him.

“I owe you my life. That silver bolt could have killed me.” She stated as she ran her finger along Thorvald’s big muscular chest ending up at his heart. Her eyes looked up into his “I think I can start repaying you by the fire … I’m your slave after all. My wet snatch could ease your travel exhaustion” Angela suggested.
 
To say that he wasn't tempted would have been the understatement of the century. Just the movement of those tits when she walked closer was enough to get him excited and ready for anything. The invitation was as clear as crystal and only a mad man would say no.

Thorvald is a mad man after all since he is a Nordman. He gave her a slight smile and rested his hand on her cool cheek. "It is not that I do not appreciate the gesture, I really do appreciate it, but this is not the time nor the place."

Okay so he felt like an idiot right then, he should have at least asked for a look at those magnificent tits, but what was done, was done and he brushed a strand of hair out of her face.

Only to turn away and collect his shield, "I'll get the horses ready and bring up some gear. Anything you need from your own stuff?"
 
“No … I don’t need anything” Angela answered Thorvald weakly. The big fighter nodded and went down the stairs back to the horses.

Angela went over to the fire and sat down. “Wow … did not expect that answer” she whispered to herself. She had expected Thorvald to say yes. They had made a lot of progress since their first meeting, so many days ago. But apparently it was not enough for the two to become intimate.

She was disappointed. She was looking forward to a good fucking … and that was not going to happen now. Her question was supposed to solve the puzzle that was Thorvald. The answer she had gotten was pretty clear. Puzzle was solved … He was not interested in her. She had not wanted to hear that … but he had said it pretty clearly. Was it over between them? Her mind told her yes … but her heart did not want to hear that answer.

She took a deep breath and looked over to the dead man on the floor.

“I’d better clean up my mess” She said to herself. She picked up the body and shoved it out one of the tower windows. Then Angela settled down to sleep. By the time, Thorvald returned from the horses she was asleep.

The Next Day

Angela had changed her mind. During breakfast she told Thorvald “Thorvald, I have thought about it … And I will be headed back to Bitra instead of helping you find these stones of Kelt. Sorry about that. I think I need to spend a night at The Cheap Spoon Inn with a bottle and hopefully i can find a big cock. Good Luck on your quest. If you are ever in the town of Skalafellon, my hang out is The Pub of the Twin Ravens. Look me up” Angela told him.

She kicked her horse into a trot and headed back down the mountain slope toward the town of Bitra. That evening she had gotten her wish. An empty bottle of Akevit later she had a handsome young lad, just barely over 18 at her table. His eyes were glued to her deep cleavage.

“I think it is time … for you to understand the pleasure of a woman” Angela told the young man. He nodded to accept her offer. She stood up and he did too. The bulge in his pant could be seen by everyone in the inn.

“I hope he does not cream his pants” Angela whispered to herself, worried about the young man stamina.
 
He had watched her leave.

It was to be expected, she was a vampire after all.

It was her nature.

In fact it was the nature of most people.

He gave a light scoff and turned back to gather his supplies, he mounted the horse and trotted off. The rest of his day was quite boring and he stopped often to ask if anybody have heard of the Stones. All he got were vacant stares and negative shakes of heads.

The evening found him frustrated and close to slapping somebody to get more reaction than vacant stares. He tended the horse and settled for the night.

The next morning found him even more frustrated and as he rode further Eastward, he wondered about why he felt this way. It was far from normal for him to feel like this. The more he thought about it, the more he realized that he was missing the constant chatter of Angela. Not only that, but he knew that he had messed up in the tower by turning her down and to make it worse, he felt slightly jealous of the next man she'd fuck.

He gritted his teeth and stopped at a farmer and for the first time he did not receive a blank stare, but instead found directions to a monastary. He felt slightly better when he headed for the town the farmer had directed him to.
 
The Monastery was outside a small town named Fjoll. Thorvald reached the small town by late afternoon that day. It was close enough to diner time; he decided to visit the local pub to get some food. The stop would also provide an opportunity to gather information about the monastery and any complications he might encounter.

The Dire Stag was the only pub in the single street town. Thorvald tied up his horse under the shelter roof area next to the pub as there was a light rain falling. He noticed another horse tied up there too. The pub would most likely not be very busy.

As he entered the pub it took a second for his eyes to adjust as it was dark and smoky. The first thing he saw was the smiling face of Angela looking at him from the bar. She was the only customer in the place. She pushed back her long silky black hair and winked at him in sultry way. She was not wearing her usual long black cloak fur lined coat, so Thorvald had a good view of her voluptuous and ravishing figure. Her heavy breasts in black corset exposed waist and one of her legs was up against the stool next to her exposing black boot, her long sexy leg that ended in small leather skirt. It was a sexy way to sit at a bar.

“Hi stranger … going my way?” Angela asked as Thorvald grabbed the seat next to her.

“How did you find me … and get here ahead of me?” He asked

Angela leaned in closer to him, so she could whisper “flying is faster than riding. My dire bat form can cover a lot of ground at night. As for finding you, I can compel the weak minded to tell me things.”

Thorvald nodded in understanding.

Angela smiled some more “as for monastery here is what I have found out. It is located in the strikingly beautiful canyon about 5 miles from here. The monastery sits alongside a river midst of the valley. There are thirteen monks which live there. They enjoy their solitude and quiet as they follow the cenobitic monastic lifestyle.”

“Why are you here?” Thorvald asked

“Things did not work out in Bitra” Angela stated plainly and provided no additional details.

“Did you get that big cock you craved?" Thorvald asked bluntly.

Angela grimaced in disgust, "Yes, but he jizzed his pants before we even got to the room, and then came all over my clothing as I pulled his pants off. I decided that it won't be any good and left him there"
 
The last thing he had thought to encounter that day was Angela. Yet there she sat in all her glory, OK well not all of it, but most of it. What had made her come back? Surely things didn't go THAT badly? He considered this a moment, then shrugged it away.

"I am sorry to hear your dealings hadn't gone as planned."

Well yes he was and he wasn't. He realized that his mind was wandering like a love-sick fool and even though he trusted Angela, he didn't love her. That much was quite clear to him. He was glad and actually not sure why he was glad, about the news of her not having slept with another man. Again he shrugged this off, drawing coin from his pouch, he placed them on the counter. "Two bottles of Akavit."

When the bartender placed the bottles down, Thorvald pushed the cups aside, uncorked a bottle and slid it to Angela and then opened the other, clinking the neck of his bottle to her own, "To you good health and our renewed acquaintance."

He took a healthy swig and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, "Good, but not mead."
 
Angela and Thorvald had a nice evening. Eating, drinking, and talking. The small pub became more crowded but both of them did not seem to notice. Finally after both bottles of Akavit were gone. Angela looked over to Thorvald.

"Can I ask you a question?" She asked.

"Ask away." Thorvald answered.

She smiled. "Do you like the way I look?" She asked

"Yeah," Thorvald answered plainly.

Angela nodded "I must say ... I find you very attractive. You are comfortable with yourself, charming, and handsome. You are sexy as hell" Angela confessed to Thorvald. "I know I came on strong last time ... but I did that only because I like you." Angela explained. "I understand that you may not feel the same way about me. but if you change your mind, i'll be ready and willing"
 
He arched an eyebrow, "I have heard many things said about me. Murderer and bastard being the most common. Never heard my name and the description of being sexy used in the same sentence."

He grinned at her, "Since you are not half bad-looking yourself, meaning not rotting away of course, I shall take it as a compliment thank you."

He produced more coins and bought more Akavit, "One day you should visit my home. Have a proper drink. Odinson Mead. Hah! It will put hair on your chest for sure."
 
Angela looked down at her chest and then said “Hair? I like my chest the way it is” She giggled. She took another swig from the second bottle of Akavit. She was starting to feel the effects of the powerful drink. But she was not going to drink five bottles like the last time. She did not enjoy the hangover and she had lost total control. She did not like to lose control, it was dangerous.

She looked into Thorvald’s eyes as she thought. She had tried the direct approach back at abandoned temple of Umnirin. Thorvald had turned her down. Now she had made it very clear she found him sexy and he had not flirted back. It was hard for her to understand as most men found her very desirable. But for whatever reason, Thorvald was not interested in her. Maybe the mission from his god was overriding his sexual urges.

It was too hard for her to figure out. She knew she wanted him and it looked like she was not going to get him. She sighed to herself. Disappointed. But when you live forever, you have a different view of love with mortals than a normal human. Finding the perfect mortal is still the goal, but they will die at some point. So you will need to move on and find another prefect mortal. So she needed to move on.

She was sad, but her sadness would go away faster if she found a nice hard cock to put between her legs. So she knew she needed to move on.

“Thorvald, I’d love to visit your home and drink some Odinson Mead!!” Angela replied. “I have plenty of time on my hands; maybe we could do it after both our quests are complete.” Angela suggested.

“And speaking of quests” She said with a naughty smile. “I’m still looking for a nice hard cock. And I think one of those big muscular lads over there might be able to fulfill my quest!” She said excitedly. Before Thorvald could answer her statement, she looked over to the table of hunky men and winked at them. They raised their glasses towards her, and she raised her bottle of Akavit back at them. Then she turned away from the table and back to Thorvald.

“You see, when I was human I was so worried about sending men the wrong signals. I only wanted to attract the “right” man. If I attracted to “wrong” man it was hard to get rid of him and possibly dangerous for me too. But now that I’m a vampire … it is totally different. I’m no longer the weak female. If the “wrong” man does not take “no” for an answer… I can deal with it. It has really set me free.” Angela explained.

“So as you will see in a moment, one of those guys … with the most courage is going to offer to buy me a drink, or ask me to play darts, or something like that. Then if we get along … he will suggest a visit to his bedroom or mine.” Angela stated with confidence. “I have totally mastered the subtle art of flirting!!” She bragged to Thorvald.

Thorvald cleared his throat “you might want to turn around” He suggested.

Angela turned around and found she was facing all four big hunky men. The tallest one said “Hi beautiful, my three brothers and I were wondering if you could handle 4 cocks at the same time?” He asked.

Angela gasped and turned back to Thorvald "SHIT" she mouthed to him totally surprised her flirting had backfired on her!
 
Thorvald grinned at Angela and then finished his Akavit in one gulp. He turned around and got to his feet, not quite towering over the four, more like intimidating by sheer size and weaponry on display.

"Well guys, you have no need to wonder. This beauty right here could take all four your cocks from dusk till dawn and have time and need for more."

He looked at Angela, then at the four guys, "But you will have to wait. I didn't spend good coin and time for you to butt in."

With that he grabbed hold of Angela and without ceremony hoisted her onto his shoulder. Then he grinned at the four men, "Perhaps I finish before you leave." And with those words he tramped up the stairs and only slid Angela from his shoulder when he entered his room. Dumping her onto the bed, he looked down at her and shook his head, "You and that mouth of yours. Always getting into trouble."
 
“My mouth can do more than just get me into trouble” Angela said in a sexy way. She watched as Thorvald undressed. For her, it was hard to believe a guy like Thorvald actually existed in the "real" world. He was like a Roman or Greek statue made of muscle. He was self-possessed, strong, intelligent, sardonic yet with a sweet, all wrapped up in an amazing body. As his big cock came into view, Angela knew he was better than a Greek statue!

It might have been the combination of his sexy voice, his confidence, and how he touched her, but she loved him. She had never been so sure before, but this she was sure. He was the one. He was the single minded purpose she existed. Her heart belonged to him.

As he got on top of her something in her began to crack open, a heat spread through her body, intensifying from the apex between her thighs, straight through to her heart. As they kissed, he had the grace and purpose of a mating wolf, eyes hot and hungry, the obvious power behind each movement, this made her as wet as rain.

A slow sexy smile graced Angela’s lips as she pulled off her corset and leather skirt. He watched and gasped as her naked beauty was displayed for him. Her body was something out of his wildest dreams. She was curvy and slim and oh so sexy.

As he moved to kiss her again, he could smell the clean scent of her perfume, her body's fragrance, and the heat of her arousal. He knew that their loving making would be like a white hot flame. They kissed again as his strong hands grabbed her breasts. His mouth slid over hers. He bit her soft full lips, and pushed his tongue inside her mouth.

Simultaneously she grabbed his sexy round ass with one hand and his massive erection with the other. She stroked his cock as he kissed her. She stroked his cock against her clit. Rubbed her clit with his rock hard dick, like it was a dildo for her use. One small push and his hard cock would enter into her warm, moist slit. But she wanted that cock to tease her clit. As they continued to kiss, she gasped and moaned in a fevered frenzy of passion.
 
He loved how soft and full her breasts felt in his hands, he kept on massaging them, playing with her nipples as her hand used his hard shaft to tease herself. He had wondered for a long time how it would feel to have her breasts in his hands and he sure as hell was not disappointed. He shifted slightly so that he could keep on kissing her as his fingers kept on playing over her nipples and the palms of his hands pushing against the soft mounds of her breasts.

This sure was not how he had envisioned his escape plan to end up, but there was no more denying the fact that he wanted her. Perhaps not in exactly the same way as she wanted him, as it had become clear that she had very deep-seated feelings for him. Which to his logical mind was strange as she was supposed to be dead. Though he had seen her pulse in the hollow of her throat, he knew that she bled like a human, she was practically human for all he cared at that very moment.

He moved his kisses to her slender neck, nibbling on the soft skin, the anticipation of entering her starting to grow a bit too much for him.
 
Angela had no plan for how their love making would proceed. She was just doing what felt good. Thorvald played with her sensitive nipples and breasts and it felt amazing to her. Her use of his huge hard cock to rub her pussy and clit felt incredible to her and she thought he liked it as well. So without a conscious thought she continued rub her slippery pussy with his cock trying to find the perfect place to rub. It turned out to be a solid, long stroke, right against her clit.

Her eyes glazed over as her excitement grew. She saw an ever increasing state of arousal in Thorvald’s face as well. Both of them were moaning and gasping in pleasure. After a minute, the pressure in her swollen pussy to orgasm over took her self-control.

“Sorry … but I need this” She moaned quietly to Thorvald as the speed of his cock rubbing increased. She pushed his cock harder against her willing clit. Her eyes closed. As trembling began in her pussy and engulf her whole body. Thorvald knew what was happening as he watched and pinched her hard and excited nipples. The trembling was replaced by Angela pushing her hips up against his hard cock. Then her hip went back on the bed, only to rise again. Then again, and again, and then again in a thrusting motion that was her body saying “I need deep penetration”.

At just the right time, Thorvald moved his cock to her entrance and he slipped into her pussy as he pinched her nipples even harder. Her thrusting made his cock go all the way inside her. She gasped from the stretching of her pussy and erupted orgasmic bliss. She quivered, squeezed and came all over his hard cock. The sight was so erotic, he almost lost it himself, but he wanted this night’s passion to last as long as possible. After her long orgasm completed, Angela said "Oh wow ... that felt amazing. Thank you! What can I do for you?"
 
He chuckled, "Here I am, buried balls deep inside you and you want to know what you can do for me."

He withdrew from her slippery pussy and flopped down on the bed next to her. "How about you suck my cock for me and give me some of your nectar to drink."

Of course a weird request coming from him, who ever heard a Norseman want that? Sure they were all about a good, hard fuck, but never this amount of intimacy.

Of course Angela were no stranger to this and she swiftly moved into position. Thorvald felt her lips lock around his cock as she lowered her hips toward his face. He took hold of her firm, round ass as went to work on tasting her juices.
 
Angela needed a lot of sex to satisfy her appetite. Thorvald had proven he was up for the challenge. Angela hastily pulled his cock to her full lips and slipped them snugly around Thorvald’s manhood with its rippled surface. She sucked greedily as it slithered down her throat. He was on his back with her crotch above his face. His tongue soon found her pussy. He flicked his tongue in and out of her pussy with long loving strokes, lapped at its wet slippery length and played across her large fattened clit.

Angela felt the intense pleasure in her pussy but she tried to concentrate on sucking Thorvald's meaty cock. Her body had other ideas, however as she started to hump his face, her juices slickened his chin and drooled down her legs.

It didn't take long before they were both groaning and twisting in extreme erotic pleasure. Angela bobbed her head up and down on Thorvald's cock and gyrated on his mouth, muffling his appreciative murmurs as her pussy slapped at his lips.

Angela loved sucking cock, and Thorvald’s was the best. She loved the feel of its massive hugeness sliding along the slick warm vise of her throat, threatening to fill it completely and then pulling back to allow her tongue to dart across his cocktip, tasting the first little dribbles of jism that leaked from it. If there was one thing she enjoyed as much as feeling the hot, slick presence of cum in her pussy, it was feeling it on her tongue as well. She gulped and swallowed, drinking his cock like a big long straw.

Thorvald was also having fun, his tongue shoved up Angela’s cunt hole licking her insides with growing intensity. He nuzzled deep into her cunt, his lips pressed against her wet pussy in an incredible intimate kiss.

They thrashed in simultaneous frenzy, building to a climax amidst hasty sucking sounds as their bodies entwined with the expertise of a long-dating couple, even though this was their first time. Each of them soaking up every bit of pleasure before the final crescendo.

In what was a signal of her approaching orgasm Angela whimpered and purred ecstatically, her pussy ground on Thorvald’s face and her clit pumped up hard against his teeth. He gave her a few hard sucks, added extra jolts of pleasure as she soared up. A long groan slid from her throat.

The explosion of orgasm had built up within her to incredible proportions. Her cunt was twitching and creaming onto Thorvald's face in a fountain of juices, until she couldn't hold back another second.

And just at that moment Thorvald came too. He erupted in her mouth as she came in his. Angela gave a stifled wail of release, writhing deliciously. Thorvald shuddered in her sucking mouth. His big swollen cock jerked between her lips, and an arc of sweet cum poured down her throat in thick, pearly splatters.

She drank it all up, head bobbed. His tongue lunged up inside her and twisted around in the clenched vise of her pussy hole as they both tossed on the bed in mutual climax.

Their climaxes went on and on, in a chain of eruptions that made the bed squeak. It wasn't until Thorvald pulled from between her thighs and gasped for breath and his cock still hard cock slipped from her lips that their blissful gyrations ended.

Angela sank onto the bed in a heap, groaning softly. Dazed and delirious in a cloud of satisfaction, she turned to Thorvald, who was breathing heavily, and said “Fuck that was amazing!”
 
Last edited:
He chuckled half out of breath, "And we haven't even gotten to the fucking part of the evening."

He thumped the side of the bed, "I do hope this thing holds though, from the sounds it made I guess most people knew exactly what was going on."

He turned to face her, his breath finally slowing down enough, "You sure do know how to suck a cock, that much I will give you. I think that years of practice pays off."

He grinned and then rolled over, pulling his knees up under him and leaning forward to rest his hands on the bed next to her. He had a serious look in his eyes, "So Angela, just how wild can you get?"
 
Angela, the busty vampire, looked at Thorvald for a second without saying a word.

“Very wild… how about I play a very naughty, prick tease, virgin” She finally answered with a lusty twinkle in her eyes. Her tongue licking over her lips in a seductive manner. As she got into character. “Oh Mister Thorvald… I don’t understand why I make men quiver in delight? Why I driving the poor souls crazy with passion?” Angela whispered to Thorvald.

Then she reached up and rubbed and squeezed her big firm breasts. She moaned to him “Maybe it’s my big soft breasts they want?” Then she lifted a leg, exposing her pussy to him. One of her hands reached down and spread her crotch, exposing her wet fuck-hole. Her pussy was swollen, wet and clearly ready for his hard cock. She rotated her fingers over her pussy and clit for a moment, biting her lip in pleasure, as she gasped in pleasure. “OOOHHH” She moaned as she inserted two fingers into her pussy.

As she withdrew her fingers, there was a slick little pop sound. Her wet fingers went into her mouth where she licked and sucked them clean.

“Maybe it’s my hot wet pussy?” Angela suggested.

Thorvald big cock was throbbing now. His mind was centered on how hard his cock was felt and the tightness of his balls. Angela nude form moved gracefully as she exposed and teased Thorvald. Angela leaned in and kissed him, her tongue wiggling inside his mouth. As the kiss ended, Thorvald’s ample member stood straight out and throbbed heavily, thick and purple-head wet with silver strands of pre-cum dripping from the tip.

“OH MY” Angela said in appreciation. “I sure would like that big cock to fuck me” Angela said with a grin. The vampire’s hand brushed the underside of Thorvald’s cock with her fingertips and sent a jolt through his whole nervous system.

“… but I must wait until I’m married!!” She said and pulled her hand back.

“You little tease” Thorvald whispered back huskily,

“What are you going to do to this little prick tease, vampire?” Angela asked, in her most girlish voice, gently grabbing his raging hard-on and “twanging” his hard shaft so it sprang back and slapped against his firm belly. “Are you going to show me how a big powerful stud like yourself treats a naughty vampire like me?”

Thorvald’s hips started to gently buck, against her hand. As his thoughts were focused on primal urges, to fuck, to fuck hard, to fuck the SHIT out of this naughty vampire. He wanted to grab Angela and rip into her, ram his cock into her tight body and bang the living shit out of her. Some final thread of conscience was holding him back. Angela held his prone member and stroked it as Thorvald surrendered to the thrilling sensation. His hips undulated to the rhythm of Angela’s gentle stroking.

Thorvald thought to himself … “I'm going to give the sexy little bitch what she obviously needs” And then he grabbed her hair and pulled her around. He kissed her hard, locking her lips to his, and thrust his tongue into her welcoming mouth. She kissed furiously in return, clutching his back.

He grunted and tossed her back on the bed. Quickly … in an instant … before she could prevent it, he rammed his whole cock into her wet opening. His angry, swollen cock, thrusting the whole length of his cock inside her, like slamming home a door bolt. She expels a great gasp of air as his body slammed into hers. “OH FUCKKKKKKKK” is all she could get out …. As the warrior fucked her HARD with deep thrusts, each impact jarred her slender sexy form, her tits jiggled. He was fucking like a wild stallion, building up a steady, pumping rhythm, propping himself up so he could see her flushed face and lovely jolting tits.

'Yes, oh fuck yes...' she moaned, and she took holds of his arms, as he continued to ram his shaft into her tight, wet, sucking tunnel. Gradually he built up the speed of his pistoning cock, till it was properly hammering her cunt. The head of his prick was spearing deep inside her, while his balls slap, slap, slap against her ass. She let out a sharp gasp with each penetrating thrust and her nails dug into the flesh of his arms. There was a flicker of her teasing smile. As she said “Keep it coming, you big fucking stud.” Thorvald took this as a point of pride; he wanted her to feel this fucking. He wanted her body to register every slamming thrust. When she got up tomorrow morning, he wanted her cunt to know it's been fucked.

Angela loved it. Thorvald as really giving it to her. The love making wild and uncontrolled. In fact, as she reached her orgasm from his pounding. He picked her up and slammed her against the wall. He was fucking her from behind as her big tits swayed. She braced herself against the shuttered window as Thorvald gave it to her even harder. Angela’s only response was a prolonged, low groan, punctuated by each intrusion of his dick into her body. All her playfulness has been displaced by pure desire. She was close to another orgasm. “Oh yes, oh fuck - give it to me, keep it coming you horny bastard - screw me hard you dirty fucker - Oh shit, yes!!!” she gasped as her pussy finally exploded in orgasm all over his massive cock.
 
He held her hips tightly, feeling her muscles spasming around his thrusting cock as copious amounts of her juices squeezed passed his cock and dripped from his balls. Thanks to her sucking him to an orgasm earlier, he could go much longer and he was far from finished with her. He leaned forward, his hips slapping hard against her jiggling ass, gripping her hair in one hand and reaching around to grope one of her tits, pulling and squeezing the soft flesh, making sure his finger grazed against her sensitive nipple.

He loved how she moaned and gasped in pleasure, how her tight, wet pussy clung to his pistoning shaft. He could feel her body starting to build up to a new orgasm, he released her breast and grabbed hold of more of her hair, riding her like a wild horse now, pounding her pussy with all of his might. Her muscles started to contract in prelude of her orgasm.

It was at that moment that the latch of the window's shutters had quite enough and slipped loose. Angela pitched forward, her hips hitting the window sill, Thorvald followed her momentum and practically fell forward, impaling her with his cock, it was clearly enough to send Angela over the edge: "FUUUUCK!!!"

Her scream made the people on the street look up, what they saw was a very sexy woman, hanging half-way out of the window, her big tits presented proudly due to her arched back and swaying in the cool evening air under a hard assault on her body from behind. It took Thorvald a few moments to realize that their fucking wasn't private anymore...and he decided he didn't care. Since Angela stated she like to be wild, he was going to keep her to that.

He did let go of her hair though, didn't want to pull out her hair, that would most likely get him beaten to a pulp. He gripped her shoulders, keeping her back arched and breasts presented to whomever wished to look as he continued thrusting hard and fast into her sopping wet pussy.
 
Back
Top