I want.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday to get here so I can have a weekday off. I want to go play in all this sunshine that's hanging about before it runs off.
 
i want to hide away for a little bit, kissing in the shade, hands moving up and down, surrounded yet alone with her...
 
i have to mix it up a little, ive been more direct in my naughty thoughts lately, so have to add some sweet sometimes... :) i want to send you hugs

Awe.. Thanks for the hugs. Your always the so sweet. I am always thankful for your hugs deary.
 
I want to watch....as she undresses the day away...her top, her bra, a skirt that hugs just right...and there between lies undies of silk, she watches my eyes as they go down...nothing left, save black stockings sheer surprise, for boys .to see as they peek her thighs..she crawls into bed, on her back she lay, i told her my need to watch her play....closes her eyes, catches her breath, her hand explores her beautiful breasts, fingers pinching hard nipples set free...i gestured to her soft puffy lips, her hand moved down, she began to grind her hips...soles of her feet together, toward her pussy pulled up, knees hit the bed as her clit she did pump...moaning and writhing began with a shiver, i whispered "sweet fuck" as her cunt gave a quiver...she begged for me to let her cum, i kissed her softlty till the shaking was done....

I want a taste....mmm

I want to be consumed by poetry...
 
I want what I want...when I want it..instant gratification..but in truth...I want my soul mate, my sunshine, my yin to my yang..the dare to my truth..a best friend, a lover....an affirmation to my beliefs..a happy ending.. :)
 
I want what I want...when I want it..instant gratification..but in truth...I want my soul mate, my sunshine, my yin to my yang..the dare to my truth..a best friend, a lover....an affirmation to my beliefs..a happy ending.. :)
 
I want someone else to tidy the place up before the cleaning ladies come and the filing lady who is coming later still. That's not going to happen. Sheesh.
 
I want a seat outside in a Paris cafe, an American size :) coffee, the city alive around me, fashion, frolic, spring in the air, no plans for the day except a lovely stroll, and her seated next to me, taking it all in, people watching, hand on my thigh, a smile in heart....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top