The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*smiles warmly and gives Luna a big warm strong bearhug*

You're quite welcome....though as much of a line as it maybe, I think I should be thanking you.

Looks like someone had fun. ;)

My ex from ages past needed a rope ho for a demo.

Since I don't willingly bottom often...whenever he has a rope demo, he calls me...because I WILL hold still to be bound....

It was lots and lots of good fun and new Toppish types took turns working on knots and things...

My ex from ages past needed a rope ho for a demo.

Since I don't willingly bottom often...whenever he has a rope demo, he calls me...because I WILL hold still to be bound....

It was lots and lots of good fun and new Toppish types took turns working on knots and things...

A "rope ho for a demo". That should become a tagline or something. *playful wink*

Ooooh, pervy arts and crafts sorta stuff....I approve very much. I think I remember a few knots from fire fighting. ;):devil:

Up late for no immediately clear reason. Can't sleep. It's like college, but not.

These last 3 years have been hell, but the last 3 weeks have been so great that that time in hell has been worth it to have her back the way she once was.

I feel like the luckiest mn live to have my love returned to me, rather than living with the gutted out shell of recent times.

These last 3 years have been hell, but the last 3 weeks have been so great that that time in hell has been worth it to have her back the way she once was.

I feel like the luckiest man alive to have my love returned to me, rather than living with the gutted out shell of recent times.

*hugs you close happy and relieved to hear this good news *

You deserve such exquisite happiness. :rose:

Last edited:

I feel like the luckiest mn live to have my love returned to me, rather than living with the gutted out shell of recent times.

M13,

It is a joy to see you so happy. *kisses his cheek*

I will absolutely not stay quiet, you fuckheads, just so you don't have to see how ugly it gets.
I will absolutely NOT stay quiet.

I will absolutely not stay quiet, you fuckheads, just so you don't have to see how ugly it gets.
I will absolutely NOT stay quiet.

Trying to argue with those people is like trying to nail jelly to the wall.

or my more favourite saying...

"It's like trying to kill a fly with a plasma cannon, it kills the fly but really isn't worth it."

Trying to argue with those people is like trying to nail jelly to the wall.

or my more favourite saying...

"It's like trying to kill a fly with a plasma cannon, it kills the fly but really isn't worth it."

I had to write a 'dear litster' thing just to vent.
What kills me is when someone would stop in, not read all the posts, and then voice an opinion or view as if they had something worth saying.

The last thing this slave thought?
"Good grief, remind me to never get Mistress and Vail upset at me because they are scary as hell when they are on a roll together." :D

I had to write a 'dear litster' thing just to vent.
What kills me is when someone would stop in, not read all the posts, and then voice an opinion or view as if they had something worth saying.

Yes I saw.

But if they read all the posts and considered everything equally then they wouldn't be fuckwits and that would hurt the economy :rolleyes:

I wonder how to say who I am without my stalker knowing.
I left recently. Someone was going thru my posts and logging in to read my pm's.

Starcraft 2 tournament has been going for nearly 7,5 hours, and we're only at the Bronze final. This is gonna take a while longer.

And I love it!!!

That's because you have a sense of preservation ;) but you know it's true

Mistress, it would be hypocritical for this slave to comment about the fact that you are not lacking confidence since she worships you and constantly tells you how wonderful you are. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back