I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
The older guy thing, I might say mature......is it because I'm mature, patient, a bit more experienced? Does my salt and pepper hair tell you something of my dignity to be as I am.......my weathered face.....even slightly.....give a hint to my past.....

Do you look at the mystery of our passion, embracing the distance of years as a space of discovery....my age and the opportunity to guide....yours, the energy to blossom.........

Do you call me daddy....you know I love it when you do....

And then thinking back to that one night when you walked into that room.....how you playfully had worn so little.....the short skirt so tight around you, simply like a second skin. Your youthful energy, the way your hard nipples pressed against the fabric, the lust in your eyes as you swung your leg over me....straddling me....facing me....your skirt rising up.....exposing your panties......teasing me...

Looking at each other and feeling our breaths caress each others lips.....so close....so intimate....the trust we share.....a simple kiss....

Reaching down to touch your center....the dampness....slipping my fingers past your panties.......hearing you sigh......then....."Daddy...I need you"......:heart:

The older guy thing, I might say mature......is it because I'm mature, patient, a bit more experienced? Does my salt and pepper hair tell you something of my dignity to be as I am.......my weathered face.....even slightly.....give a hint to my past.....

Do you look at the mystery of our passion, embracing the distance of years as a space of discovery....my age and the opportunity to guide....yours, the energy to blossom.........

And then thinking back to that one night when you walked into that room.....how you playfully had worn so little.....the short skirt so tight around you, simply like a second skin. Your youthful energy, the way your hard nipples pressed against the fabric, the lust in your eyes as you swung your leg over me....straddling me....facing me....your skirt rising up.....exposing your panties......teasing me...

Looking at each other and feeling our breaths caress each others lips.....so close....so intimate....the trust we share.....a simple kiss....

Reaching down to touch your center....the dampness....slipping my fingers past your panties.......hearing you sigh......then....."Daddy...I need you"......:heart:

*jawdrop* yeah....I need to, um.....I'll be back in an hour

Yea ... it's something like that. ;)

I never really got the Daddy thing but I by the end of that I was thinking,"Yes please, Daddy":eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back