Florida Bi thread

Duhfer

Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 29, 2006
Posts
108
Bi 36 MWM in NW FL...had some MMF experiences when i was younger....want to play again...prefer couples...

Let's show the rest of the folks on Lit that Florida is where it is going on!
 
63, DWM, 6'1", 230, 6" cut. Sucked one cock several years ago, would like to find a guy around my age who is totally disease free and needs to be discrete. I really would like to try sucking again, but only with someone safe and discrete.
 
MWM 69 [the magic age] known to love pussy and cock, central Florida, I really have no preference
I do like the taste of pussy on a cock almost as much as I like the taste of cum in a pussy.
 
63, DWM, 6'1", 230, 6" cut. Sucked one cock several years ago, would like to find a guy around my age who is totally disease free and needs to be discrete. I really would like to try sucking again, but only with someone safe and discrete.
i am of kindred spirit. i create my profile, srdv8jo today. check it out & contact if so inclined. chaio,
 
I will be in Florida (central) for the Winter mature 60+ bi-curious looking for the 1st time, married & must be dis-creet
 
Jacksonville, NE Florida area. Bi WM bottom likes all clean cocks in my mouth and ass.
 
New to this....

Might not be in the right spot, but figured I'd drop a line. 41 yo married guy, very curious and find these feelings getting stronger and stronger. Gulf side here, looking to catch up with married/discreet guys to share thoughts, and explore.
 
34 curious male in south florida, looking for a fem bottom CD/TS.. kik me eagle954
 
Back
Top