For bottoms. What do you enjoy more?

J

JasonStevens

Although all good bottoms enjoy both: What do you enjoy more? Sucking cock or getting fucked? I enjoy both but sucking cock is my all time favorite activity in the world!

Last edited by a moderator:
Although all good bottoms enjoy both: What do enjoy more? Sucking cock or getting fucked? I enjoy both but sucking cock is my all time favorite activity in the world!

Like you say I enjoy both but for me there is nothing better than feeling a big hard dick pressing into my tight little hole.

I could suck cock all day, but there's nothing like a man thrusting lustily in my quivering, hungry ass.

Although all good bottoms enjoy both: What do enjoy more? Sucking cock or getting fucked? I enjoy both but sucking cock is my all time favorite activity in the world!
It is very hard to choose the feeling of that big thing going all the way back depositing the good stuff directly down sissy thought or having that large thing pushing in and out only to have it stop all the way inside and feeling that massive filling of depositing cum.

This sissy cannot truthfully decide.

Yum, reading everyone’s replies gets me horny! I certainly do enjoy having a cock pushing past my ring and stuffing my ass.

For me, the two aren't really comparable. The process of pulling a guy's underwear down, putting a cock in my mouth and sucking it until I feel that twitch and the first spirt of cum is incredibly erotic...and frankly a lot of fun. LOL

But the feeling of having a pair of hands on my thighs and a hard cock thrusting inside me is another level completely. There's nothing more erotic.

For me...

...it's suck, suck and SUCK!!!

I absolutely LOVE sucking cocks and can honestly say that, for me, there is no greater pleasure in the world than taking a man's cock into my mouth...savoring it...enjoying it...pleasuring it...loving it! Feeling him get hard...hearing him moan with delight...taking those involuntary hip thrusts into my mouth...feeling his cock sliding along my restless tongue...bumping the back of my throat! And then...that most intense of thrills...feeling that luscious penis throb into orgasm...jerking and spurting...pumping its load of precious semen into my eagerly sucking mouth...filling it...coating it! Mmmm...and I swallow and swallow and swallow...moaning out my own ecstasy as I hungrily receive his climax!

Oh, yes...I'm a cocksucker, and there's no doubt about it! Of course, I'll do ANYTHING to please men, but sucking cock is where MY heart is!!! 💟

i love being on my knees servicing a guy with my mouth but having a cock in my arse is soo good the sounds and the feeling of a cock pounding gets me off so much

Like you say I enjoy both but for me there is nothing better than feeling a big hard dick pressing into my tight little hole.

I quite agree although cocksucking makes a nice break. Plus, my partner and I like variety. We have entertained a few fellows that enjoy me sucking them off while my partner fucks them. Quite enjoyable for all.

i prefer to be on my knee's sucking but if he wants my ass it's his to

taking it up the butt. no question. I can't be held and snuggled and feel his breath on my neck and hear him whisper filthy compliments in my ear when i'm sucking him off. I can be a good boi and clean Daddy's dick every now and then when he pulls it out of me or after he cums in me, but my ass is where his cock belongs.

I love a beautiful cock of any size to suck, I love the taste of cum and I love a facial too . Just want to worship cock and pleasure my partner.....

But...

Nothing is better than being face down on a soft bed with my ass slightly raised, and been fucked deeply. Having an anal orgasm is fairly rare for me , but simply the ultimate sexual pleasure, so anal for me please

These answers are so hot. Thanks everyone. Tomorrow night going on a date with a buddy. After dinner I’ll be enjoying both once again. Hope to read more hot answers.

For me....it's all about the anal. Everything else is foreplay though I certainly enjoy, and am not opposed to, sucking a nice cock and taking a mouthful or face full of cum.

I discovered my ass as a sexual organ almost as soon as I became sexually aware and it's played a big role in my sexuality, straight and gay, ever since.

These answers are so hot. Thanks everyone. Tomorrow night going on a date with a buddy. After dinner I’ll be enjoying both once again. Hope to read more hot answers.

Even better if you can get both at the same time?

I also love to have both filled at the same time,but I like to be under his control so having a hard cock filling my ass is the ultimate. I would take that anytime.

Just speaking from masturbation experience and fantasy, but it would be a hard call for me, as they're so different.

I just don't get the urge to engage in anal play very often--I have to be in just the right mood, my body has to feel clean and ready for it, and even then it's not always that great. But I must admit, when everything is right, I've had the MOST intense, fantastic, mind-blowing orgasms from riding a dildo, and I imagine getting fucked by a real cock would be even better.

Whereas with sucking a penis, I pretty much always have the urge. If it was the right cock I could probably quite happily give him two or three blowjobs a day, EVERY day.

Just speaking from masturbation experience and fantasy, but it would be a hard call for me, as they're so different.

I just don't get the urge to engage in anal play very often--I have to be in just the right mood, my body has to feel clean and ready for it, and even then it's not always that great. But I must admit, when everything is right, I've had the MOST intense, fantastic, mind-blowing orgasms from riding a dildo, and I imagine getting fucked by a real cock would be even better.

Whereas with sucking a penis, I pretty much always have the urge. If it was the right cock I could probably quite happily give him two or three blowjobs a day, EVERY day.

When you cruise adult bookstores, theaters and other venues for cock as I have for many years, you'll find that there are vastly more opportunities to suck cock than there are to take it in your boi-pussy! So, I've just developed a greater desire to suck cocks, than be fucked.

Back