Linked Bi-Sexual Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomBoner

A Happy High Squirrel
Please, please, pleeeeeeeaaassssseeee!!! Do not show pics directly on this thread. Links only!!! Let's keep this thread legit and going. And ONLY bi-sexual pics. 2 girls are not a bi-sexual pic. 2 guys are not a bi-sexual pic. Take those pics over to the favorite gay pics thread. Now ... hopefully we can make a good thread that will last.

You suck his head ... I've got the shaft ...

A two headed lick ...

Flower petal fun ...

Two loving mouths ...

I want to wash it ...

Thank You for starting this new thread!:cattail:

Please, please, pleeeeeeeaaassssseeee!!! Do not show pics directly on this thread. Links only!!! Let's keep this thread legit and going. And ONLY bi-sexual pics. 2 girls are not a bi-sexual pic. 2 guys are not a bi-sexual pic. Take those pics over to the favorite gay pics thread. Now ... hopefully we can make a good thread that will last.

Flower petal fun ...

I can't stop looking at these glorious tits

You suck his head ... I've got the shaft ...

A two headed lick ...

Flower petal fun ...

Two loving mouths ...

I want to wash it ...

lovely thread! makes all my fantasies come onto one thread! thank you! waiting for more!! mmmmmm

I'd love to do the first one! Fucking a girl and giving a guy a blowjob with her help.

Tom Tom Tom, you really are a star. Some phenomenal images.......

I enjoy most all of these pics ( and on the earlier thread) but I really love the amateur & black and white shots the most.

Pro shots are fine but if they seem more like real life then it simply is hotter.

And thanks Tom...great stuff

Would you guys rather have this thread stay open and the old one stay closed, or would you rather have the old one reopen and merge this with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back