Georgia members?

Have you done teaks at 700+? I love them. Also, even folks who don't normally like salmon love the cedar plank on the BGE

Yep, I've grilled and low and slow cooked with it. Pizza is great too. Thanksgiving turkey always on the BGE.

Yep, I've grilled and low and slow cooked with it. Pizza is great too. Thanksgiving turkey always on the BGE.

Done the pizza - awesome, but Turkey Day I still use my deep fryer.

This weekend looks like a good one for smoking a couple of butts

Big feed planned for this weekend of course. Putting on the, "Little Woman" hat starting tomorrow, to cook up some good little woman magic.

There are also those that I will be shedding a tear for as well.... :rose:

Big feed planned for this weekend of course. Putting on the, "Little Woman" hat starting tomorrow, to cook up some good little woman magic.

There are also those that I will be shedding a tear for as well.... :rose:

A tear and some major respect.

Columbus, GA

Hello everyone. I'm a young single white guy in columbus. Would love to talk to some people that are close by, ish at least. Feel free to send me a message or kik, justin515x

Hey guys, Savannah Ga here. It seems like most people on the US members are from the Northern portion of the States. Good to see a thread dedicated to the state.

Hello everyone. I'm a young single white guy in columbus. Would love to talk to some people that are close by, ish at least. Feel free to send me a message or kik, justin515x

Hey guys, Savannah Ga here. It seems like most people on the US members are from the Northern portion of the States. Good to see a thread dedicated to the state.

That's one of my favorite places to be!

Welcome jsb, Christopher and CountryMusicLvr.
I love how Savannah evolved the past 20 years.

Everybody seems to like Savannah. Interesting that nobody else from the area is on Lit, though.

I'm less than 3 hours away..that's kinda close

Hmm Statesboro and Brunswick are 1 hour away. Augusta, Vidalia, and Jacksonville are about ~3 hours away.

Having gone to AASU and meeting girls there, I'm going to say you're from Vidalia since those girls were proud Country girls. Stateboro, too, but it's only 1 hour away. Twin cities is also 1-2 hours away but those are some country girls too.

So yeah, Vidalia. I know you're not from Augusta. Augusta is ghetto and any girl with your username would be running the hell away from there unless it's Masters Week.

Hmm Statesboro and Brunswick are 1 hour away. Augusta, Vidalia, and Jacksonville are about ~3 hours away.

Having gone to AASU and meeting girls there, I'm going to say you're from Vidalia since those girls were proud Country girls. Stateboro, too, but it's only 1 hour away. Twin cities is also 1-2 hours away but those are some country girls too.

So yeah, Vidalia. I know you're not from Augusta. Augusta is ghetto and any girl with your username would be running the hell away from there unless it's Masters Week.

I'm not from Vidalia... that's a good.. I dunno.. hour or so from here maybe?

I'm not from Augusta either.. and I don't particularly care for golf..Unless it's putt-putt. :)

I am from Ga however, so you can rule out Jacksonville.

I'm not from Vidalia... that's a good.. I dunno.. hour or so from here maybe?

I'm not from Augusta either.. and I don't particularly care for golf..Unless it's putt-putt. :)

I am from Ga however, so you can rule out Jacksonville.

Nice. Well at least we have one girl representing GA. We need more most definitely. Where's that Southern pride? We have the hottest women in the world. Lit is missing out on the best.

Back