The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aint that similar to what you said the second time we played Nina? Sounds familiar... ^^

*Kisses M13 on the cheek*

That was quite suave. Cheers.

Well, as suave as you can be while talking openly re: my va-jay-jay.

SB, you're adorable.

Well, I have been in a table top roleplaying group for nearly 20 years now, doing at worst fortnightly sessions. When it gets to x-rated discussions, things get rather open and frankly discussed. There are two married couples in the group, plus married people of both genders, so nothing's out of bounds. So, we get good at saying nice things about people's private bits. Particularly when freaking out the host's 20 & 18 year old daughters :)

Crap, I need to go to bed again.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

M13, Ilikeitlikethat, your posts are coming. Bear with me. Have faith.

Goodnight. Fill yourselves with happiness and joy and orgasms. Have lovely dreams.

Well, I have been in a table top roleplaying group for nearly 20 years now, doing at worst fortnightly sessions. When it gets to x-rated discussions, things get rather open and frankly discussed. There are two married couples in the group, plus married people of both genders, so nothing's out of bounds. So, we get good at saying nice things about people's private bits. Particularly when freaking out the host's 20 & 18 year old daughters :)

Haha! That sounds great.

*hugs* Fun plans for the day?

Plans? Yes.
Fun? Not sure. Will have to wait and see.

takes a deep breath and replies in one long sentence, quietly with a slightly guilty expression

Have lots of little things to do today which I should have done before now but didn't so the fact that my Sunday is going to be busy busy busy is nobody's fault but my own so I can't really complain, now can I?

Plans? Yes.

takes a deep breath and replies in one long sentence, quietly with a slightly guilty expression

Have lots of little things to do today which I should have done before now but didn't so the fact that my Sunday is going to be busy busy busy is nobody's fault but my own so I can't really complain, now can I?

Waves an arm high in the air Everyone, over here! The queue forms here to spank the naughty Brit for neglecting her duties. The spankings will commence as soon as she's finished. Maximum of five per person. Form an orderly line, and no shoving or other mischief.

Last edited:
Plans? Yes.

*giggles* Oh, you can complain! I think we all do... the procrastination and then the mumbling of not wanting to waste a perfectly good weekend day with tasks not involving fun or relaxing.

I try to spread out my errands, but don't always succeed and then other times I simply blow them off or suck it up. Since my car is in the shop I'm kind of just hanging around. Though I suppose tomorrow I'll do laundry.

Waves an arm high in the air Everyone, over here! The queue forms here to spank the naughty Brit for neglecting her duties. The spankings will commence as soon as she's finished. Maximum of five per person. Form an orderly line, and no shoving or other mischief.

claps a hand over marauder's mouth and tries to nudge him behind a curtain

Nothing to see here folks! Nothing at all! :D

claps a hand over marauder's mouth and tries to nudge him behind a curtain

Nothing to see here folks! Nothing at all! :D

Draggs him back out shushing a little witch

The man has a good plan!

Nina!

I was gonna maul her something chronic behind the curtain, spoilsport.

what the hell is stopping you... I'm 5'3 for cryin out loud.

If you were really going to do that you wouldnt have let me drag you back out.

what the hell is stopping you... I'm 5'3 for cryin out loud.

If you were really going to do that you wouldnt have let me drag you back out.

In real life, Nina, the two most vicious women I know are 5'2" and 5'. I have seen Miss 5' take out a 6'4" athletic type in a fight - no weapons - without any damage to herself, leaving him with a fractured arm, 2 places; 2 broken ribs; 3 fractured ribs and severe facial bruising. All delivered in less than 30 seconds from first contact to him finally whimpering on the ground.

There's a quote that sort of applies here, no offence intended

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."

Nina, you got a lotta fight in you, which is why lil ol' you can push a largish lad like me around at times :)

In real life, Nina, the two most vicious women I know are 5'2" and 5'. I have seen Miss 5' take out a 6'4" athletic type in a fight - no weapons - without any damage to herself, leaving him with a fractured arm, 2 places; 2 broken ribs; 3 fractured ribs and severe facial bruising. All delivered in less than 30 seconds from first contact to him finally whimpering on the ground.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."

Nina, you got a lotta fight in you, which is why lil ol' you can push a largish lad like me around at times :)

listens and nods, sidling round to stand behind Nina with a grin

The man makes an excellent point...just, do me a favour, don't go anywhere!

listens and nods, sidling round to stand behind Nina with a grin

The man makes an excellent point...just, do me a favour, don't go anywhere!

Puts on a big grin, then dashes over, wrapping an arm around each of them, and dragging them off behind the curtain

Let the mauling begin.

-beams and giggles... poking him in the chest just a tiny bit before kissin his chin-

I've heard a thing or two like that applies to me.. heard it a fair couple times...

ETA:

That... that was all said from behind the curtain...

Part of the mauling, you know...

Puts on a big grin, then dashes over, wrapping an arm around each of them, and dragging them off behind the curtain

Let the mauling begin.

struggles, but not much, as they vanish behind the material

So...just so I know...you're mauling us both...? Or we're mauling you...?

-beams and giggles... poking him in the chest just a tiny bit before kissin his chin-

I've heard a thing or two like that applies to me.. heard it a fair couple times...

ETA:

That... that was all said from behind the curtain...

Part of the mauling, you know...

But of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back