What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did I wait until this week to do all my xmas shopping? Every. Single. Year. :(

Why did I wait until this week to do all my xmas shopping? Every. Single. Year. :(

Because we got so busy in life and then we do it when we are FORCED to... and then well, like everyone else we go and try to find what is left over....

HUGS.......

this session was only 5 cents...

Wishing I was in Amsterdam right now. My favourite city to be in. Beautiful place, beautiful people. Just a weekend break from the norm would be fantastic.

Because we got so busy in life and then we do it when we are FORCED to... and then well, like everyone else we go and try to find what is left over....

HUGS.......

this session was only 5 cents...

Where's the nickle jar? ;) Thanks, I should probably just be thankful that I'm able to shop for my kiddos. :)

Well, I'm off on the family Christmas safari and taking a Lit-break by default for the next week or so.
Have a safe and enjoyable holiday period everyone!

Jett :)

PS: I'm slightly disturbed how much this trip is likely to resemble one of those Chevy Chase vacation movies ...

Sadly...people feel that when a person is blue or heavy hearted, that they are lesser than...

Actually...they are human...with big hearts on sleeves...and perhaps more human than most...

I am proud of who I AM...Warts and all...

I endorse this message...:heart:

Sadly...people feel that when a person is blue or heavy hearted, that they are lesser than...

Actually...they are human...with big hearts on sleeves...and perhaps more human than most...

I am proud of who I AM...Warts and all...

I endorse this message...:heart:

I am proud of who you are. * hugs *

:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back