Just Desserts!

BubblyBookworm

SITH❤︎IN❤︎THE❤&
Tonight's plan: making you appreciate chocolate as much as I do. You'll see."

What's the best punishment you can give your submissive or pet?

sex-bomb-mnner-Chocolate-SEXY-MEN-men_large.jpg

Last edited:
We don't do punishment in our house. We talk to each other about stuff.

We don't do punishment in our house. We talk to each other about stuff.

How boring! Why, from the outside it must positively look like two adults having a mature relationship. Where's the fun in that!? ;)

How boring! Why, from the outside it must positively look like two adults having a mature relationship. Where's the fun in that!? ;)

I know I know. We're doing is wrong. I mean, how am I supposed learn to take cock down my throat if I'm not punished for doing it incorrectly? I'm going to have to have a civil talk about this with Mister so we can correct this. ;)

I know I know. We're doing is wrong. I mean, how am I supposed learn to take cock down my throat if I'm not punished for doing it incorrectly? I'm going to have to have a civil talk about this with Mister so we can correct this. ;)

I suppose an alternative learning method would be self-video and frequent reviews of technique, results and so forth. Oh, and publication for public comments as well, don't you think? ;)

I suppose an alternative learning method would be self-video and frequent reviews of technique, results and so forth. Oh, and publication for public comments as well, don't you think? ;)

The Mister would never go for this idea. *sigh* I guess we'll just have to make do with talking things out.

The best punishment for a submissive is making him/her serve their Master. The submissive gets quality time with their Master, and the Master gets special treatment. Think of it as a learning experience and everyone wins!!!!!

We only do Gladiator.

We were married about one month when I severed my thumb at work. They spent most of the night sewing it back on and bracing it.

The bride got mad at me and bent my thumb back against my wrist. The pain went off the scale. And I hit her so hard she flew across the room and collapsed the bed.

We only do Gladiator.

We were married about one month when I severed my thumb at work. They spent most of the night sewing it back on and bracing it.

The bride got mad at me and bent my thumb back against my wrist. The pain went off the scale. And I hit her so hard she flew across the room and collapsed the bed.
That is an interesting take on it.. :p

I would say to deny her orgasm for awhile. But i love the taste of pussy to much so it would be punishing me to.

The mixture of pleasure and pain. I wonder if that can actually be considered punishment

Back