What do you think about when you masturbate?

Me: male 36 Bi

I fantasize about several things:

women I've fucked
women I'd like to fuck
Sucking cock
pre op women (with cock and breasts)
being fucked in the arse
My neighbours wife
watching my wife sucking cock
 
I usually think about what I coulda/woulda/shoulda done with other guys when I had the chance. I had some great opportunities that I passed on, due to lack of nerve.

One of my favorites starts with letting my boss suck my cock, which leads to both my coworker and I spit roasting him. Finally my coworker and I 69 each other while the boss and his friends watch. They all stand around us naked and wanking, and eventually cum all over us as we continue to 69 until we cum in each other's mouths. Then maybe we clean up all the guys who came on us, with our mouths, and share the cum with a sloppy wet kiss.
 
I love oral sex so I masturbate a lot fantacizing about giving and receiving. Sometimes I just enjoy the feel of my hard cock.
 
I am usually thinking about sucking a cock for the first time. I haven't done it yet, but imagining doing it, while I am looking at pictures or videos does it for me. I have also exchanged some very hot messages with other men, and the thought and desire to discover with them can push me over the edge.
 
I have so many different fantasies. Most of the time I will have some ideas triggered from some kind of porn, but it can be almost anything. Straight sex. Lesbian porn, gay porn or bisexual. I love to fantasize about being fucked for the first time by another guy, or being pegged by my girl. I also love sucking cock, so imagining the taste of a guy as he fills my mouth can also trigger a great wank.

Sucking some lovely tits gets me hard too as does imagining cleaning up an overfull pussy, or simply licking a gorgeous cunt to orgasm.

It's not just porn that gets me going though. A guy in the street,or a girl in the office, if I find them attractive then I am happy to fantasize about them when I'm alone.

Hell. Almost any excuse I can find, is good for a wank!
 
I usually think about what I coulda/woulda/shoulda done with other guys when I had the chance. I had some great opportunities that I passed on, due to lack of nerve.

One of my favorites starts with letting my boss suck my cock, which leads to both my coworker and I spit roasting him. Finally my coworker and I 69 each other while the boss and his friends watch. They all stand around us naked and wanking, and eventually cum all over us as we continue to 69 until we cum in each other's mouths. Then maybe we clean up all the guys who came on us, with our mouths, and share the cum with a sloppy wet kiss.

I do so agree, Hitchhiker. It's such a turn-on to have another guy watch when you suck your friend's cock, makes you feel like such a wanton slut knowing they're watching everything you're doing, makes you try that little harder to suck it deeper into your throat, to make like squelchy gurgling noises of appreciation, and make that messy spunk-off into your mouth part of their visual entertainment...
 
I do so agree, Hitchhiker. It's such a turn-on to have another guy watch when you suck your friend's cock, makes you feel like such a wanton slut knowing they're watching everything you're doing, makes you try that little harder to suck it deeper into your throat, to make like squelchy gurgling noises of appreciation, and make that messy spunk-off into your mouth part of their visual entertainment...

I regret that I only discovered the truth of this recently. I've always been so secretive and careful never to be discovered with someones cock in my mouth afraid that people will find out that I'm a Cocksucker. It was a local man I met online who encouraged me to give blowjobs to a number of his friends. I was hesitant at first but now I love being watched!! I'm always asking him to find new guys for me to blow. The most at one time was him and two of his friends. It's so exciting to hear them discussing me and suggesting new things to do to me while I'm on my knees sucking one cock after another as the others watch and take pictures. I'm such a slut!!
 
I regret that I only discovered the truth of this recently. I've always been so secretive and careful never to be discovered with someones cock in my mouth afraid that people will find out that I'm a Cocksucker. It was a local man I met online who encouraged me to give blowjobs to a number of his friends. I was hesitant at first but now I love being watched!! I'm always asking him to find new guys for me to blow. The most at one time was him and two of his friends. It's so exciting to hear them discussing me and suggesting new things to do to me while I'm on my knees sucking one cock after another as the others watch and take pictures. I'm such a slut!!


that sounds soooo exciting!!

my current masturbatory thought is of being dressed as I am in my profile picture and busy pleasuring myself in a hotel room. a guy in the bar saw me and recognised me as being a lit user. he followed me to my room without me knowing and waits for me to get dressed up and start playing before he knocks on the door. I ask who it is and he replies "an admirer... open the door as you are." something tells me to do it and he asks if he can watch me. I agree and he sits and watches telling me what to do. I love being told what to do and by the morning I've sucked him off repeatedly and he owns my arse... a collar around my neck reminds me of my new status and the leash in his hand reinforces that status.
 
I think about another man being by my side doing the same thing as I plus other things with me to it's fullest.
 
A great many things.

Manly though it's walking in on my wife pegging a man and then doing me. Then we spit roast her and have an awesome three way!

KC
 
I'm very eclectic, but some I really enjoy, when the internet isn't available are based on "the road not taken." I think of times I was really tempted to do something but didn't, then close my eyes, lube my cock and imagine "what if...."

Here's one I've used on one than one occasion. I went to a party and got very drunk. I had to leave my car there. The next night I asked my best friend to drive me so I could pick it up. It was in the summer, a very warm night, so we were both wearing shorts. My car was parked at a house in a relatively new subdivision. As he was driving, for some reason...for the first time....I looked at his tan, hairy leg. My hand was on the console, just inches away. I remember having an almost uncontrollable urge to put my hand on his leg. I had to cover my hand with my other hand to keep myself from doing it.

What I wish I had done: Put my hand on his muscular, naked thigh and begin to move it slowly up, under the leg of his shorts. He looks at me, but doesn't stop me. Emboldened, I inch higher and higher up his leg until I'm touching his cock through his briefs. He swallows and moans. "Pull in here," I say and he steer the car into a construction sight. As soon as he turns off the lights, we're in each other's arms, kissing. I'm twisting his nipple through his shirt with one hand and rubbing his hard cock with the other. His hands are shaking as he unzips my shorts and pulls my cock out. I get out of the car and step out of my shorts. I lean back against the car and he kneels in front of me and takes my dick into his mouth. I can feel the sweat beading off my brow. I can hear the crickets. I feel his hand dig into my ass cheeks as I take control and fuck his throat until I come. I help him to his feet and lick my jizz off his chin and kiss him, tasting my cum.

Then it's his turn....
 
My thoughts are wide and varied. Just depends what kind of a mood I am in. Sometimes I just need to think about burying my cock deep inside my wife's warm, juicy pussy. At other times I think about sucking my buddy's hard, fat cock, or him sucking me off as he squeezes my balls. Sometimes it is a bit of both, or combinations thereof.
 
Back
Top