The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT: Damnit....Why? I get sucked into Ventrillo with people I don't know to run achievements when all I want is the sword off the last boss >.<

Judging by the previous conversation, I think vent is a place in the game she's playing.

Yes, exactly!

I have my own private vent for chatting.

Vent= Ventrillo.

ETA:

Oops. I read Scutt wrong. Vent is a program we use to communicate with others in our party when in dungeons or raids.

Last edited:
Smirks Yes, I am a woman. No, I'm not a straight woman. Yes, I just wtf pwned your face in DPS!!!! No...no I don't want to do that with you....

That's usually how those conversations run lol. At least in pug vent channels. People I know have private ones.

Exactly DW!

A "pug" group = Pick Up Group. Meaning you randomly join up with players to do something. You can do it if you don't have any friends online and you want to, say, run a dungeon. Which takes 5 people. You can't do it alone.

So a pug vent is a ventrilo channel full of random people you don't know, really. All trying to accomplish the same thing, but still. They don't know you. So they feel that it's easier to be rude...or crude lol.

.....Just may have shown off her uber nerdiness....

A "pug" group = Pick Up Group. Meaning you randomly join up with players to do something. You can do it if you don't have any friends online and you want to, say, run a dungeon. Which takes 5 people. You can't do it alone.

So a pug vent is a ventrilo channel full of random people you don't know, really. All trying to accomplish the same thing, but still. They don't know you. So they feel that it's easier to be rude...or crude lol.

Not a damned thing wrong with nerdiness. :D

You did but it just makes you that much sexier.

I do feel bad for female gamers. So many male gamers are complete grade A asshats when they find out the person on the other end is female.

Though there are plenty of female gamers who use the fact that they are female to gain attention or advantage.

-whispers-

and you only beat me in dps cuz you were level cap and had better gear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back