Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Work! It sucks!

I had 3 computers going in my office today, none on Lit! We had a major fuck up yesterday. Someone hired from another consulting firm tried to integrate software he wrote for another company into the one where we are, believing it would save some time. Oh, but this 4-year-degree holder - yes I hate them, thinking they know all - did not take in account that, oh I don't know, variables would be different and database locations would not be the same.

Fortunately one of the programmers caught it in time, before the previous software was totally purged from the system. It took all of us 6 hours to get the old one back and working.

Fucker owes me a drink...and I don't drink alcohol any longer!! :eek:

Good evening to all the lovely littles and that Daddies that love them. Sorry I've been away for a while, had to deal with a bit of drama and stress in my home life. It's not all gone, but it's getting under control... well, as much as it ever will. :rolleyes:

Tomorrow marks one week until I fly out to visit my Angel and then bring her back home. We're both very excited for this new adventure in our lives. It's not going to be easy, but we're both committed to making it work.

I hope everyone had a good Monday, or that your Tuesday is off to a good start Hayley ;)

It will pass Mutato. I know it seems it is always going to be like this, but it won't.

We have talked and you know the hell my h and I have been through.

Hang in there and best of luck to you both!

It will pass Mutato. I know it seems it is always going to be like this, but it won't.

We have talked and you know the hell my h and I have been through.

Hang in there and best of luck to you both!

Thanks serene :) Let's just say that I'm being cautiously optimistic about how things will go in the future. I hope it will get better, but I won't be too surprised if it takes a while.

On a related note, I'm going crazy waiting for the next 7 days to pass!

Thanks serene :) Let's just say that I'm being cautiously optimistic about how things will go in the future. I hope it will get better, but I won't be too surprised if it takes a while.

On a related note, I'm going crazy waiting for the next 7 days to pass!

*smiles*

I think you have the right attitude, to be cautiously optimistic. I am taking that same point of view lately.

It will be here before you know it!

:rose:

Hello lovelies :)
I definitely have a daddy fetish. I had a good one for a bit, very into teaching me and grooming me to be his little girl but sadly I lost him back to his ex :( So I find myself daddy-less which is quite sad...

"Just passing through to say Hi to all - Baby Girls and Daddies both. Congratulations Daddy Mutato on getting down to the last 7 days - I know you and Angel are as excited and eager as the SO and I at finally making it happen for you. Daddy RJ you are a model of restraint (both for not taking up the demon alcohol again and for not applying for a concealed carry permit). RA I hope today is better sweetie and to all the rest of my beloved sisters and the Daddies - as well as to all the new faces - (((HUGS))) and :kiss:es

Packing my bags for the big interview trip and having a sudden attack of nerves. Excited though - picturing myself working in the new job - seeing us settling in to a new place (which I'll also be looking for (all of which is very, very exciting outside of the 'will they like me', 'will I screw something up' questions);)"

Hello and good evening/morning to my beautiful sisters and adoring daddies!

I've been crazy (borderline insane) busy and I couldn't be happier about it! So sorry I haven't been around much, as I've missed this amazing bunch! :)

I hope you are all doing well and offer lots of hugs to you all!

Only 6 more sleeps before stepping on the plane to meet Daddy for our vacation!!! I cannot wait!
Mutato, I see we leave the same day! So exciting! ~high five~

cookie and peaches...miss you gals! glad things are going good crazy busy. wish i could say more but i stabbed myself in the hand and needed stitches. hard to type!

hugs and kisses to you and everyone else :)

Hello and good evening/morning to my beautiful sisters and adoring daddies!

I've been crazy (borderline insane) busy and I couldn't be happier about it! So sorry I haven't been around much, as I've missed this amazing bunch! :)

I hope you are all doing well and offer lots of hugs to you all!

Only 6 more sleeps before stepping on the plane to meet Daddy for our vacation!!! I cannot wait!
Mutato, I see we leave the same day! So exciting! ~high five~

Wooo Hoooo for finally getting off for vacation with Daddy Stan! Have a wonderful time - I'll be thinking of you! Hugs and Love

cookie and peaches...miss you gals! glad things are going good crazy busy. wish i could say more but i stabbed myself in the hand and needed stitches. hard to type!

hugs and kisses to you and everyone else :)

:eek:Oh NO! Lots of stitches? Are you in a lot of pain? What happened? (Too many questions and you probably can't answer because of your hand - be well CA!)

"Just passing through to say Hi to all - Baby Girls and Daddies both. Congratulations Daddy Mutato on getting down to the last 7 days - I know you and Angel are as excited and eager as the SO and I at finally making it happen for you. Daddy RJ you are a model of restraint (both for not taking up the demon alcohol again and for not applying for a concealed carry permit). RA I hope today is better sweetie and to all the rest of my beloved sisters and the Daddies - as well as to all the new faces - (((HUGS))) and :kiss:es

Packing my bags for the big interview trip and having a sudden attack of nerves. Excited though - picturing myself working in the new job - seeing us settling in to a new place (which I'll also be looking for (all of which is very, very exciting outside of the 'will they like me', 'will I screw something up' questions);)"

You are going to be fine, Sweetie. HUGS

How could they not like you?

Silly!

:eek:Oh NO! Lots of stitches? Are you in a lot of pain? What happened? (Too many questions and you probably can't answer because of your hand - be well CA!)

4 stitches. puny? but it hurts like hell! cant move fingers hardly on right hand. knife slipped on the seed of an avocado. went straight through my hand between thumb and pointer finger so deep i actually have a goose egg on the opposite side of my hand where the cut is. numbing agent is starting to wear off. now the fun begins :(

A bright new day

HS, early as usual enters the empty great hall and after turning on the sprinkler system installed yesterday, heads in to face the daily kitchen routine. Today, however, in addition to the bakery bag, he also has a twelve pack of large free range eggs to deposit, hopefully set for the scrambling.

Then calling out a cheery ''Good morning to family, girls ,boys and visitors'' he heads, twirling his cane for the corner table and starts into the papers, with one eye on the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back