Little old me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's been a long long, long time. But well - I'm back. Me and the fella have gone our separate ways. We still meet up for sex but are no longer a couple. I wasn't good to him in the end, it has to be said - but I guess physically we still offer each other a lot.

This means I'm at a bit of a crossing about my writing. Writing about stuff we did together no longer feels natural as it all seems such a long time ago, and I feel more regret than excitement. Our meets now and more just typical anal sex encounters, a topic I've written about already and I'm not sure how many times I can repeat myself without it sounding the same.

Because of this my writing is probably going to become more fictional and not based on actual events. I have a few things knocking around but nothing certain.

I'm also unsure about posting more photos. I don't mind showing myself but taking photos of myself does nothing for me, and it was very much a 'me and him' thing which I'm not sure I'm comfortable with changing yet. There also a lot I have lost (white top secretary set in particular) which just makes me rather sad.

Anyway this is more a hello, I'm back than anything. My ex has started up his own blog HERE which is probably a good read for many of you men out there. We still talk a lot and enjoy each other's bodies but it's a purely physical thing now.

So, well, yeah - hello again

Well, it's been a long long, long time. But well - I'm back. Me and the fella have gone our separate ways. We still meet up for sex but are no longer a couple. I wasn't good to him in the end, it has to be said - but I guess physically we still offer each other a lot.

This means I'm at a bit of a crossing about my writing. Writing about stuff we did together no longer feels natural as it all seems such a long time ago, and I feel more regret than excitement. Our meets now and more just typical anal sex encounters, a topic I've written about already and I'm not sure how many times I can repeat myself without it sounding the same.

Because of this my writing is probably going to become more fictional and not based on actual events. I have a few things knocking around but nothing certain.

I'm also unsure about posting more photos. I don't mind showing myself but taking photos of myself does nothing for me, and it was very much a 'me and him' thing which I'm not sure I'm comfortable with changing yet. There also a lot I have lost (white top secretary set in particular) which just makes me rather sad.

Anyway this is more a hello, I'm back than anything. My ex has started up his own blog HERE which is probably a good read for many of you men out there. We still talk a lot and enjoy each other's bodies but it's a purely physical thing now.

Welcome back you amazingly beautiful and incredibly sexy lady!

Welcome back. What kind of topics were you thinking about writing about?

Welcome back Goey!! I am glad to here you are doing well. I would think about how you were doing from time to time and am glad you have stopped in to say HI. I hope you keep in touch!!

Just discovered your thread....you are beautiful !! I want you :)

SOOO glad to see you back!

Well welcome back... I really enjoyed seeing what you had going on before, and hope you'll post a bit more!

Hi Goey,

I'm sad it didn't work out, but it's nice to see you back.

I look forward to reading what you have to say.

John x

Good to see you back , but sad to hear the relationship has ended and moved onto to other things. Whilst I'm sure we all live the pics of your self that you have posted ( we all have :D) never feel pressured to post more pics unless it is right for you. Lit is always meant to be fun, and a way to express yourself in your own way, whatever they may mean. Keep writing, you have enough real life experience to fictionalise at will, and a style that keeps the reader reading. Good luck with it all, it all comes good in the end :D

Welcome back! The place hasn't been the same without you!

Well started writing again. I'm really looking into the more being used/degraded side of things so probably going to be a lot darker than older stuff. Also wanting to write something a lot bigger, rather than one of stories so needing a lot more planning.

Although I like my ideas at the moment, the set-up is taking a bit of work. I'm not asking anyone to believe the events could take place in the real world, but I atleast want it to be plausible within it's own fiction.

Sorry for the length of time between posts.

Well started writing again. I'm really looking into the more being used/degraded side of things so probably going to be a lot darker than older stuff. Also wanting to write something a lot bigger, rather than one of stories so needing a lot more planning.

Although I like my ideas at the moment, the set-up is taking a bit of work. I'm not asking anyone to believe the events could take place in the real world, but I atleast want it to be plausible within it's own fiction.

No worries beautiful.

Good stories are always worth the wait. :)

Well will post a bit of what I've done soon. It's basically about the desperation of escaping mundane life

Basically it's about a girl who gets a job at a very extreme 'pleasure' house.
Here's a very very very early draft of the start of the 'interview'

My nipples were freezing, and my asshole felt absolutely full. I had been sat in this empty waiting room for what seemed like forever. There most have been enough chairs to sit thirty or so – but it was just me, by myself, sat topless, a huge plug rammed up my butt wearing nothing but a short skirt and heals. Just what the hell was I doing…

“Kim? Kim? Do we have a Kim?” the woman spoke, popping her head round the door. I raised my hand and answered. She nodded at me. I leaned forward and reached back to remove the plug, my hand gripped the flared base and I slowly eased it out of me. A distinct satisfying pop rang out as my asshole shrunk. I placed it on the chair, thankfully it’s large glass surface remained clean. I walked towards the woman to the interview room, my ass feeling empty and longing to be full again.

“This way please” she said while motioning towards the door. I turned the handle and entered. The room was dimly lit, thick dull orange curtains blocked out the sun. In front of the window was a small office table, a woman sat behind it but it was impossible to make out her face with the light being behind her. An empty chair sat waiting for me. It looked like an ordinary office chair, though instead of legs or wheels it was almost barrel like.

I stepped to approach it but was halted by the mysterious woman’s voice.
“Just a moment please” she demanded. Her words strong and firm, but comforting all at the same time. The woman who led me in came through the door, her heels clicking loudly on the wooden floor as the strolled to the desk. She placed my glass buttplug on the table.

“So this was inside her?” the woman behind the desk asked.
“Yes Madam” the secretary (I assume that’s what she was) answered.
“It’s big,” the woman said approvingly, “And very clean” She casually sucked it before shooting a quick glance at me and then returning her eyes to her secretary.
“It’s almost sweet tasting” she smiled, “I like this girl’s bottom very much. How big did you say her breasts where?”
“Thirty-four E madam” the secretary replied.
“Show them me!” Madam barked.

The sectary walked behind me, her hands scooped under each of my bare bosom and lifted them. Her red nails against the white flesh of my bosom caused my nipples to tingle delightfully.

“Her left nipple is pierced and she has agreed on the interview form to lactating educing medication”
“Very good” clapped Madam, “Now prepare the chair for her so we can begin”

The tip of a thick clear purple dildo emerged from the centre of the chair; the secretary applied a generous amount of lube to it and motioned me to take a seat.
I positioned my asshole above it, and sat down on it easily, the plastic penis sliding into my bottom comfortably.

“Comfy?” Madam asked.
I nodded.
“Good, now start the process”

The secretary approached, knelt down besides me and pressed on a button on the side of the chair. I light buzzing noise came from beneath me as I felt more and more of the dildo enter me.

Inch by inch it pushed into my body, slowly filling my bottom. I gasp as it pushed past five inches. As it crawls to seven I begin to moan, I cannot hope it. At eight I begin panting, my eyes start to twitch.

“Are you in pain?” Madam asks, sounding disappointed.
I shake my head quickly, pleasure taking over my body.
“Ohhhh” she smiles, as she realises what it happening. She nods towards her secretary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back