The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not kidding! And Elrond is really Agent Smith from the Matrix! ;)

Mister Frodo? No.....Mister Anderson. :cool:

Mind officially blown.

Nuclear-Mind-Blown.jpg

LT: It seems pretty common sense, but there is an actual trade-off between convenience and taste with things.

Bagged salad is stupidly convenient, but making your own salad at home (I've been using green and red lead lettuce, red peppers, celery, and carrots) is so much better. Easily some of the best salads I've ever had. I could eat them all day long.

And the same with popcorn. Microwave is super easy, but making it on the stove makes the whole house smell so damn good.

LT: It seems pretty common sense, but there is an actual trade-off between convenience and taste with things.

Bagged salad is stupidly convenient, but making your own salad at home (I've been using green and red lead lettuce, red peppers, celery, and carrots) is so much better. Easily some of the best salads I've ever had. I could eat them all day long.

And the same with popcorn. Microwave is super easy, but making it on the stove makes the whole house smell so damn good.

Thanks, now I'm hungry and horny.

So I think the amazingly beautiful, sexy, and talented women of this forum have ruined me for the non-writing female public. I was just cruising the fetish and sexuality part of the forum and there was a thread about

'what is the sexiest compliment you have ever been given'

the replies made me want to take a nap.

Observe

So I think the amazingly beautiful, sexy, and talented women of this forum have ruined me for the non-writing female public. I was just cruising the fetish and sexuality part of the forum and there was a thread about

Observe

Oh Lord....I don't wanna look...

Observe

I looked and they are boring.

Yes please.

Observe

Oh.... I should write out the one I got over Christmas.... Made me giggle and grin for days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back