WH protects Russian agent Flynn

someoneyouknow

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 5, 2006
Posts
28,274
Former national security adviser Michael Flynn, already well known for having an illegal, unprotected network connection installed in his office at the Pentagon as well as randomly disclosing classified material to people whenever he felt like it, both because he felt the rules were stupid, has now been found to have lied on his security clearance form. Not only did he lie, he omitted crucial information regarding money he received from the dictator Putin for pro-Russian comments he made. Now, both ranking members of the House investigative committee have said Flynn most likely broke the law through his omissions.

As if all that weren't enough, the con artist administration is refusing to turn over documents related to Flynn's hiring and subsequent firing to Congress which is investigating the con artist's campaign for its collusion with Russia.

As Goebbels-Spicer so eloquently put it, “to ask for every call or contact that a national security adviser made is pretty outlandish, if you will.” After all, if you're investigating wrong doing, you don't really need to see all the evidence.

“In short, the White House has refused to provide this committee with a single piece of paper in response to our bipartisan request, and that is unacceptable,” Mr. Cummings said.

Imagine if Hillary were president and she were doing this. Can you imagine the uproar?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/25/us/politics/michael-flynn-white-house-documents-russia.html?_r=0

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/25/politics/michael-flynn-house-oversight-committee/index.html
 
20120925-132309.jpg


You don't need to see his tax returns, either.
 
UPDATE

As per usual, the con artist regime is now blaming the previous administration for not properly vetting the Russian agent Flynn. In 2014 the Pentagon warned the retiring general not to accept payments from foreign entities. As we now know, Flynn accepted payments from the propaganda channel RT where he gave a rousing presentation on the virtues of the resurgent Soviet life, and deliberately hid those payments.

Goebbels, er, Spicer, in defense of the way Flynn was vetted, stood behind the fact that his clearances were approved under the Obama administration, not acknowledging that Trump was the one who decided to bring him into the administration.

When asked if he had any regrets about the Russian agent, the con artist sat behind his desk in the Oval Office, looked the reporter in the eye and said, "Thank you."

Flynn is just one component of at least four separate congressional investigations related to Russia's meddling in the US election last year. Flynn offered to speak with congressional investigators last month on the condition of being granted immunity from prosecution, an offer no committee has yet apparently taken Flynn up on.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/27/politics/michael-flynn-foreign-payments-investigation/index.html
 
Back
Top