Weak 14 of the Trumpinski!

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Posts
21,855
Hard to believe it's been only 14 weeks since he was inaugurated. Soon we'll reach 100 days of Trump and what has he accomplished?

Not mucking fuch.

reuters-300x161.jpg


Wikileaks trolls Trump with video of him saying he ‘loves’ them after threat to arrest Assange

Trump’s organized crime ties bring blackmail to the White House

The words were positively polite, at least for a man convicted of assault and racketeering. It was the implied target of his blackmail threat that was unusual: the president of the United States.

The threat came from Felix Sater, a Russian-American businessman who partnered with Donald Trump in launching the Trump Soho, a hotel-condominium project in New York City. The building was funded by Sater’s boss, Tevfik Arif, a mogul from Kazakhstan. In 2007, Trump’s children, Donald Jr., Eric and Ivanka attended the unveiling ceremony for the 46-story luxury tower in Manhattan.

Trump, Arif and Sater were photographed standing next to one another at that event. Since then, the three men have parted ways in a haze of recriminations, lawsuits and amnesia.

In the correspondence reviewed by the Journal, Sater warned he might file another lawsuit in which he would allege wrongdoing in Arif’s dealings in the post-Soviet metals business in Kazakhstan. “The headline will be, ‘The Kazakh Gangster and President Trump,’” Sater warned.

On the bright side, he has a better approval rating than Congress or lung cancer.
 
Good Comment from the WaPo today on Trump's "Base":

As I've said here before, this is Sen's Paradox, classic explanation, in the real world.*
(Wikipedia has an example of it.)*
*
His base is rewarded by seeing liberals disgusted. Trump is disgusting liberals every day. Therefore, they are rewarded and thus, Trump is "doing a good job". *
*
Yes, that is circular, but that's why his base is impenetrable. The reward is not "good governance" or "jobs" or "better economy", it is simply about disgusting the other guy. And he's doing that.

That's it in a nutshell. Nothing else matters.

That describes JBJ, Bitter Boy, and everyone else

They loooooove us. They just can't quit us. They dream of us at night.
 
‘You just said you did’: AP busts Trump for lying about watching CNN two minutes after he admitted it

In a interview with the Associated Press that was published over the weekend, President Donald Trump refused to condemn WikiLeaks and repeatedly contradicted himself.

Speaking to Trump from the Oval Office, AP asked the president to reflect on his first 100 days in office.

On foreign policy, Trump recalled that he had “one of the best chemistries” with German Chancellor Angela Merkel, and he took credit for NATO’s fight against terrorism.

Trump, however, argued that people should not hold him to the promises he made in his 100-day plan, and then falsely claimed that he had gone above and beyond the plan by selecting Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch.

TRUMP: OK. The one thing I’ve learned to do that I never thought I had the ability to do. I don’t watch CNN anymore.

AP: You just said you did.

TRUMP: No. No, I, if I’m passing it, what did I just say (inaudible)?

AP: You just said —

TRUMP: Where? Where?

AP: Two minutes ago.

Shit, it's not even Monday yet.

"Hey Mike, any time now is good!"
 
Here’s everything Melania Trump has done as first lady

Melania Trump hasn’t exactly hit the ground running as the new first lady of the United States. Instead of moving with the president to Washington, D.C., she’s stayed in her $100-million Trump Towers penthouse in New York City, chauffeuring her 10-year-old son Barron Trump to private school, preparing his meals and staying out of the political limelight as much as possible.

But all that may soon be about to change. While her first 100 days in office have been elusive, controversial and unprecedented, she remains far more popular than President Donald Trump, according to virtually every single poll released since Inauguration Day. With her reported move to the capitol just months away, all eyes are now on the first lady and her agenda.

Well at least one Trump is winning the war against the Fake News Press.

April 12: The Daily Mail paid $2.9 million to settle Melania Trump’s libel suit, apologizing to the first lady and issuing an official retraction on its website over a story that implied she once "provided services beyond simply modelling." This may not appear to be a typical accomplishment for a first lady, but it’s a feat Melania Trump vowed to continue regardless of whether her husband won the election, and after much hard work, she was eventually successful in doing so.
 
Week 14 and he shows no signs of maturation. I didn't expect much but I hoped that the awesome responsibilities of the office would force him to grow.
 
Week 14 and he shows no signs of maturation. I didn't expect much but I hoped that the awesome responsibilities of the office would force him to grow.

Don't miss-undersetamate him.

I want Quarterly reports Mister Trump!

Last quarters Results, forecast for the next four Quarters, with department results! Congress has to come up with the funding!

He's weaseling out from budgetary forecasts this weak, sad man child. Nobody told him just how much of an asshole he'll have to be to satisfy the Dark Lord's greed. :)
 
Trump rally broadcast network forced to apologize after host calls for death of CNN personalities

Some slight spin on this but, almost.

Right Side Broadcasting, which bills itself as the “Unofficial Version Of Trump TV,” has been forced to issue an apology after one of their on-air personalities went on a racist tirade before calling for the death of CNN personalities.

According to Media Matters, RSBN host Nick Fuentes went off on a racist rant against Muslims before calling for the killing of “globalists,” including CNN personalities he considers part of a threat to the U.S.

Responding to complaints, RSBN CEO Joe Seales, apologized by issuing a statement saying Fuentes comments about CNN were “inappropriate,” and that the network is “reviewing the matter and will handle it internally.”

All Trump, all the Time, Trump TV, (BYOB!), bring your own banjo!:)
 
:D:D

CNN panel ridicules Trump: He ‘thought winning presidency would be like being crowned Miss Universe’

Today on CNN’s, The Lead with Jake Tapper, guest Michelle Cottle discussed President Donald Trump expectation that being Commander in Chief was like winning a beauty pageant.

“He thought being President was a little bit like winning Miss Universe,” the contributing editor of The Atlantic explained. “If you can get the crown, then everybody needs to be nice to you and you get to go around and accept the well wishers’ greetings.”

Drumpf is the dolt in the barrel now.:) Nobody reminded him of the millions who were too disgusted to vote, but have more guns than the Army! Trump is about to find out if he can lead, or will he be driven like a whiny little bitch?

:D
 
Mar-A-Lago managed to wheedle itself onto the State Department website with a nice little plug for its facilities.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...298e44-292f-11e7-b605-33413c691853_story.html

The State Department on Monday removed from its website an article about the history and lavish furnishings of President Trump’s privately owned Florida resort club Mar-a-Lago, following questions about whether the federal government improperly promoted Trump’s moneymaking enterprises.
 
‘This is a major problem’: Cummings says Flynn appears to have committed a felony

Reps. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) and Elijah Cummings (D-MD) held a press conference on Tuesday to knock the Trump administration for denying their requests for documents related to former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn.

“We received a response from the White House refusing to provide any of the documents we requested,” Cummings said at the press conference. “The White House has refused to offer a single piece of paper in response to this committee’s bipartisan request.”

Cummings also said Flynn, a retired Army lieutenant general, might have committed a felony by not disclosing payments he received from foreign governments before he assumed the role of national security adviser.

“This is a major problem,” Cummings said.

So indite him and hang him! Hoist him on his own petard, as it were.:)
 
As soon as Emperor Carrot started spouting "Only I can fix this!," I immediately heard an old ear worm that was stored away, answer.

The voice of Harold Hill, trumpeting "Trouble in River City."

(The Music Man film circa 1962. I am an ancient wench.)


Harold Hill was a flim- flam man, too.
 
‘You’ve failed!’ Seth Meyers blisters Trump for being ‘too ignorant’ to know his first 100 days are a disaster

Late Night host Seth Meyers was little impressed with Donald Trump downplaying the significance of his First 100 Days after spending much of the campaign hyping the importance of the same, First 100 Days.

“As the 100 Day milestone nears, Trump has failed to deliver on almost every one of his major legislative promises,” Meyers reported.

The NBC funnyman highlighted ignorance as a cause of the failure, “in fact, Trump is so ignorant, he’s ignorant of his ignorance.”
 
Making sense of Trump’s policy roller coaster ride

How can we make sense of the economic policy roller-coaster ride of Donald Trump’s first 100 days as president?

Trump’s statements soon after taking office made many hope (or fear) that a new form of populism had become the guiding ideology of the White House. But a dizzying series of reversals in recent weeks has led others to conclude that the new administration’s economic approach will be Republican “business as usual.”

Has Donald Trump really changed his tune on the economy since the inauguration? Have his policies served the interests of his working-class base, or are they friendlier to his friends in the corporate world? And what does his behavior tell us about the remaining three years and 265 days of his presidency?

To answer these questions, let’s examine the president’s campaign promises and his actual record (or lack thereof) over the past three months.

Even Newsweek thinks Don is a failure.

On balance, however, for a president who has vowed great economic change, Trump has yet to deliver.

Don is better at giving comedians lots of material. Baghdad Bob was a piker to Donald the Dumb shit!
 
We haven’t yet discovered magic’: Rep. Ted Lieu says Trumpcare and tax plan have ‘bigly’ flaw — math

In a statement published to his Congressional website, Lieu suggested that Trump was not living in “the real world” if he thought cutting corporate tax rates to 15 percent would not grow the national debt.

“I can explain in one word why the Trump tax plan and Trumpcare are both disasters: math,” the congressman opined. “No matter how hard the President and Republicans spin it, 2 + 2 will never equal 5.”

“Despite this mathematically impossible spin, a cold, hard fact remains: the Trump tax plan does not pay for itself,” he continued. “America is a great nation, but we haven’t yet discovered magic. In the real world, the rules of math always apply.”

What does Trump care for ... Math, ha! :(
 
White House readies executive order to quit NAFTA: administration official

A draft executive order that would withdraw the United States from the North American Free Trade Agreement is under consideration, a senior administration official said on Wednesday, confirming an earlier report from Politico.

It is unclear whether the order will be enacted by President Donald Trump, who has accused NAFTA – a trade pact between the United States, Mexico and Canada – of undermining U.S. jobs.

That is Trump's first anti-globalist move, will he follow through?

Or is it another squirrel?
 
Dem senator shreds Trump’s tax plan as a $2 trillion giveaway to corporate America in epic Tweetstorm

Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-OR) laced into President Donald Trump’s proposed tax plan on Wednesday by pointing out that it amounts to a massive $2 trillion giveaway to corporate America.

“Trump’s 15% corporate tax rate plan would REDUCE federal revenue by $2 trillion over next 10 years,” he wrote on Twitter. “Another misplaced priority.”

Merkley then ran off a list of things that we could pay for with $2 trillion — and it included some of the things that Trump had pledged to pay for during his presidential campaign, such as spending on infrastructure and treatment for opioid addiction.

Of course, it could pay for a lot more than just Trump promises as well, as Merkley noted that $2 trillion could be used to make good on Sen. Bernie Sanders’ (I-VT) plan to offer universal tuition-free college.
 
‘Where’s the infrastructure bill?’: Pelosi challenges Trump on ‘incomplete’ first 100 days

Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) called out President Donald Trump for failing to accomplish anything to actually help his supporters and the rest of America in his first 100 days.

Pelosi graded Trump an “incomplete” because of his growing “list of promises made — promises broken.” She began with jobs, saying that we’ve yet to see Trump’s jobs bill. Trump’s promise of accessible and affordable health care that is far better than Obamacare has also yet to manifest. Instead, his plan would be the “biggest transfer of wealth from working families to the richest people in the country.”

Curiously enough, Pelosi is fine working with the new president on issues the two parties agree.

“We stand ready to work with him,” Pelosi said. “You want to do an infrastructure bill? Where is that? He was elected five, six months ago almost. We still don’t see an infrastructure bill. We look forward to that. It’s never been partisan, except when President [Barack] Obama proposed it.”

'Donald the Flaccid' can't even get a bill up. Sad, Weak, Limp!
 
‘It makes me nervous’: Farmer who can’t find workers to harvest his crops blames Trump

President Donald Trump’s anti-immigrant comments and policies are beginning to hit farmers and ranchers hard, if one California farmer is any indication.

During a special on CNN, a reporter spoke with Joel del Boscaya, the son of Mexican migrants. He explained he couldn’t get any workers this year. The problem got even worse after the election when the talk of mass deportations began.

“That makes me nervous,” Boscaya said of Trump’s threats. “Putting a wall on the border, that makes me nervous.”

He went on to say that it affects his bottom line, “because we can grow the crops but not pick them.”
 
Trump says he’s open to ‘major, major’ conflict with North Korea: Reuters exclusive

U.S. President Donald Trump said on Thursday a major conflict with North Korea is possible in the standoff over its nuclear and missile programs, but he would prefer a diplomatic outcome to the dispute.

“There is a chance that we could end up having a major, major conflict with North Korea. Absolutely,” Trump told Reuters in an Oval Office interview ahead of his 100th day in office on Saturday.

Nonetheless, Trump said he wanted to peacefully resolve a crisis that has bedeviled multiple U.S. presidents, a path that he and his administration are emphasizing by preparing a variety of new economic sanctions while not taking the military option off the table.

“We’d love to solve things diplomatically but it’s very difficult,” he said.

Trump lavished praise on Chinese President Xi Jinping for Chinese assistance in trying to rein in North Korea. The two leaders met in Florida earlier this month.

Let us hope that it doesn't involve GSH (Great Smoking Hole) diplomacy !:eek:
 
Back
Top