Rise to Immortality (Closed)

Having him point out that she's already calling him daddy, embarrassed her more, though she did laugh instead of trying to hide. For once actually felt comfortable around him. Although, that could just be because of the setting they were in. Out in the real world, that's a different story.

For a moment she thought about his question and naturally she had a ton of things she wanted to know. Yet, most of them would just be small talk and who knows, might drudge up old, unwanted memories. There's plenty of time for the little, everyday things and most of the basic stuff she can probably look up anyway. She was more curious about his personal likes and she smirked a little to herself thinking of his punishment.

"There are many things I would like know. However, for me personally, history questions can be very difficult to talk about. So, the personal history lessons can wait."

She giggled at her own words and bit her lip as one question in particular kept itching at her ever since leaving his office.

"I do have a really personal question for you though... and since we seem to be moving forward with this... it is probably a good thing to ask."

Sasha took a deep breathe, unsure of how to word the question without it sounding all wrong. In that moment, she adverted her eyes to watch her fingers caressing his arm.

"What you did earlier, back in your office... with the paddle.... Do you like doing that? Does doing that type of thing... I don't know... entice you... Like... in a sexual way? I know enough to know stuff like that can affect people in certain ways.."

She didn't know how else to put it and hoped that he wouldn't take it the wrong way.



Rhia's other senses were stronger as she kept all her focus on him. His scent filled the air that she breathed, the sound of his soft foot steps had her ears twitching. A few times she felt his cock brushing against her lips and she would open her mouth expecting it to enter. Other times she simply kissed what she could without trying to be too eager about it.

She did whimper softly as he tied her hands together and her tail flicked with much anticipation. There were a few fleeting moments when she half expected him to just disappear on her. Though, kept reminding herself that Sasha promised to allow them their time. Even then, how long can Sasha really keep the connection open, or Gerdof for that matter.

Those were just fleeting moments and Rhia didn't want to dwell on that kind of thinking. She wanted to savor this for every second she had with Steve. Meanwhile, Rhia kept still for him, even as his tail trailed over her body and some areas it would cause her to shiver.

"I want to be... with you Master... to be yours.... in every way.. Master.."

Rhia wasn't sure of what made her say that, though it is how she felt. There is no telling if what she felt is love or not, but she knew that she didn't want to share him... or perhaps.. she wouldn't be able to share him. She wanted to be the only female in his life. Yet, to say it like that would sound selfish, what she did say most likely sounded selfish in some ways.
 
He waited patiently for her to figure out what questions she wanted to ask him. However he wasn't quite expecting the question she had asked. Though he figured she was going to get personal sometime. He laughed softly.

"That is quite the question to ask. That's really a two answer question, if Zi really think about it."

He shook his head softly for a moment.

"No, it really depends on who it happens to be that I am paddling I would say. I mean, I can't exactly go around getting excited while punishing every single student I need to punish."

He was quiet for a moment before smiling.

"I guess it did excite me a little to paddle your nice ass. What about you? Are you excited when you get paddled?"

Steve purred with pleasure as he moved around Rhia. Though he didn't say anything, he did enjoy the soft kisses to the tip of his cock. He soon moved around behind her, his claws running down her back as he knelt down. He leaned forward, blowing softly on her ear.

"Tell me...how are you going to be mine in every way?"

He knew their time was limited, but he would play with his djinn as long as possible. He grinned at a thought of making her stay in this position till the next time he returned. He was sure that Sasha might enjoy the quiet some. He glided his claws over her ass for a moment before stroking along her tail.
 
She giggled with his answer, after thinking about how she did word and should have expected as much. The giggle was more from the image she gained.

"I can understand that. Although, I was thinking more towards when you are in a relationship. With whatever partner you are seeing."

Again, she should have expected him to ask a similar question in return, yet it still caught her somewhat off guard.

"It did happen rather fast, I was shocked more than anything that you actually went through with it. What you did was certainly different from what my father used to do."

She honestly hasn't thought of the paddling itself, at least not to any real extent. Now that she is thinking of it, the blush darken in her cheeks, reaching to the top of chest.

"I guess... In some ways.. it did excite me. After all, I didn't go running off in a panic. That is a good thing.. isn't it? ..... Daddy..."

Against her will, a shiver danced down her spine as the memory of it suddenly replayed itself. And now here she is sitting on his lap as if it never happened.


Rhia shivered and arched her back away from his claws as he hit a ticklish spot. Feeling his breath and hearing his voice so close kept her from laughing, instead groaned deeply. It took all her strength to not pounce him again.

"I... I want to give you everything.... more than just your... slave... more like.. like what a human wife gives her husband...."

To Rhias' understanding, a wife never denies the husband anything. She wasn't free long enough to know that married women have far more rights than in her days. Although, she never questioned it either.
 
He laughed for a moment when she mentioned how he had done it differently than her father.

"Did he use a belt or something else? Everyone does give punishment in different ways."

He smirked for a moment when she seemed to be happy about not running away.

"If you had tried to run, you might have ended up with more than what I gave."

He hmmed for a moment, looking at her with a smile.

"Perhaps next time I shouldn't be so lenint on you."

Gerdof grinned for a moment before kissing her forehead lightly.


Steve raised an eyebrow for a moment at her words, though he didn't say anything yet. His claws went back up her back once more, sliding up the back of her neck and hair.

"And what would you give me...as my wife?"

He really wasn't certain of any other way to phrase the question, but he had an understanding of where she was heading to. He leaned forward, biting down gently on her bare shoulder.
 
Sasha laughed at his question, though there was a tiny hint that it struck a nerve as well. It wasn't an easy answer to give without having it ruin a good moment. With that in mind, she shrugged it, though didn't look him in the eyes when speaking.

"The few times I did get trouble, things were a bit more complicated than simply choosing an item to use. However, that was a very, very long time ago and things have changed since then."

She smiled and kissed him on the cheek to let him know she was okay with things. Deep down it did still hurt, but he didn't need to know the details.

"I don't really plan on intentionally provoking anymore punishments. But if it does happen again and you feel I need to be punished, I give you my trust with whatever you decide."

With that, Sasha kissed him before he could have a chance to respond. Giving her trust to others didn't come easy for her, yet, he hasn't given her reason so far to not trust him.



Rhia squirmed and gasped as his claws worked her nerves to a new level. More and more realizing just how much she loves those claws. The fangs biting her shoulder, she all but melted right then, almost forgetting to answer his question. There really wasn't much she can truly can give him, at least not in this situation they were in. Perhaps in the outside world, she could have found a way to give him a child. He already owned her body through the wish he had made.. What else does a wife give to their husbands?

"I give.. you my heart... and my soul.. Master... I freely give it all to you.. all that I have to offer you..."

She didn't know if that would be good enough, though, it was all she did have left to offer him.
 
Gerdof was taken back for a moment by the kissing, but he didn't let it throw him off. He returned the kiss for a moment before deepening it, his tongue seeking out hers.

His fingers stroked back and forth over her stomach for a few moments before sliding up towards her breasts. His hand soon grasped her right breasts gently, his thumb rubbing against her nipple through the lace of her gown.

Steve was happy with how she replied, continuing to gnaw on her shoulder for a few moments. He soon stood back up, taking a moment to decide what to do with her next.

He moved around in front of her, rubbing his tip against her soft lips for a moment. He eased only his tip into her mouth to let her suck on him, purring softly.

"Mmm...I love how you use you mouth.."

He smiled down at her, even if she couldn't see. After letting her savor him, he pulled out gently. He chuckled as a thin string of saliva extended between Rhia's mouth and his tip before breaking.

He pushed her on to her back as he knelt down. He stroked his length teasing along her slick nether lips and clit teasingly.

"Tell me, what should I do with this cock of mine?"
 
Sasha wasn't expecting the kiss to last that long, let alone have him deepen it. She most initiated the kiss as a distraction from that particular topic. However, she wasn't going to complain in the least, nor was she willing to break away from it. If anything, that kiss somehow made the outside world completely disappear and the dream had only gotten better.

There was a brief moment she questioned if this is really happening or if she's just imagining it all. That question grew more so as she felt him touching her breast all the sudden. She did gasp slightly when he lightly touched her nipple. It was then she convinced herself that this is nothing more than a dream. If it wasn't a dream, she highly doubted things would be moving this fast. In dreams, anything is possible.. right?

She eventually broke the kiss reluctantly, slightly breathless and smiled from the embarrassment of her own actions. Though, she didn't try to remove his hand or stop him from what he was doing, in fact she seemed to be enjoying it.

"Do you have any questions for me?"



Rhia groaned as he teased her mouth and she could taste the precum drooling from the tip. She licked her lips to savor his taste and in anticipation as he slowly entered her mouth. Naturally she wanted more than what he gave her, yet, he never allowed her to have any more. She did worship the portion he let her have and sucked on him lovingly, almost as if she was making love to his cock.

She whimpered softly when pulled away, only to tense up when being pushed onto her back. She couldn't use her hands for support and to put all her trust into him, though she couldn't stop the natural reaction of 'falling' backwards. As he asked his question though, she wasn't extremely certain of how to answer him. Of course there is the most obvious answer and one she has heard the harem girls beg for many times.

However, she didn't just want him to simply pound into her either like they did the first time he came here. The idea of asking him to make love to her crossed her thoughts, yet that might be pushing things in a direction she was hesitant about. Those were emotions best left for when she is capable of dealing with them, right now isn't that time.

"Use it.. to make me cum... for you Master... I want to cum all over it... and just for you.. Master..."

She really had no other way of wording it and seriously no true time to think about it more. His teasing her drove her to a new level of insanity and she wasn't sure of how much time they had left either.
 
He took a deep breathe for a moment after she broke the kiss, smiling. He was happy that she didn't stop him from continuing the kiss or fondling her breast. He did hmm for a moment at her question.

"I believe I might have one or two in mind."

He gave her nipple a soft pinch through the material of her gown before pulling lightly on it.

"What is your favorite color?"

Steve smiled hearing her words, her begging to be used by him. He had planned on doing just that, but wanted to hear from her first. He continued to tease her with a couple more passes against her clit and slick lips. He soon pulled back, his tip going to her wet and waiting opening.

"Here I come."

Steve leaned over her, his hands on either side of her for balance. He groaned deeply as he pushed into her, feeling her grip him as he entered. He pushed all the way into her, his hips meeting hers. He soon began pulling out, those fleshy barbs coming up to gently dig into her inner walls.

He purred as he soon began to thrust into her with slow, penetrating thrusts. He gripped her bottom lip between his teeth, gnawing softly.
 
Sasha arched her back some after he pinched her nipple. It may not have been a strong, painful pinch. Yet, it was still more than enough to send a ripple right down to her pussy. The lust from all these little things started to show in her eyes as she looked up. His question wasn't at all what she expected, especially after her own question being so personal. Though, she did smile as she thought about it some.

"Mostly purple and dark reds with some blue in the mix as well."

She squirmed a little on his lap, making certain that she can feel his cock against her. Also, she parted her legs enough for him, though not quite to the point of being overly slutty. She didn't know why she was being this easy, or even showing him this side of her. However, she did find that submitting to him was very arousing and she actually enjoyed it.

Just when Sasha was about to speak, they heard Rhia screaming out her first orgasm. Sasha quickly looked in the direction of where they left them and was curious to know what he was doing to her this time. That thought made her blush all over again, then wondering what he must be thinking after hearing that.

"This is the only way we will be alone... isn't it? Rhia is so curious about everything, that I never get a moments peace..."

Sasha sighed, unsure of how to make this new relationship work with Rhia and Steve lurking around.


Rhia didn't waste anytime as he pulled back and those barbs rubbed against nerves she didn't know were there. She screamed and came so hard that it almost hurt. Her legs wrapped around him tightly, though her arms were tied, she did strain to break free.

The scarf wasn't bound that tightly and if she truly tried, she could have gotten out of it. Yet, that wouldn't be the point and as of right now, she isn't thinking about that. It was the sense of being bound that really aroused her and one of the many sensations that increased her orgasm.

However, he was going slow instead of pounding into her like before. Therefore, once she somewhat calmed down from that intense orgasm, the emotions started to build. Djinns are not without emotions after all, they were created to have them. Rhia just learned how to shut down those emotions over time. Until now that is, being bound to Steve has woken up many emotions. This one however, is very new to her and she didn't know what to do with it.

"Master.... I..."

She struggled between finding the right words and the building of an on coming climax.
 
He raised an eyebrow for a moment when she shifted in his lap, but he didn't say anything about it. Though he was aroused by her closeness and her submissiveness, he hadn't planned on fucking her tonight. After all, he wasn't exactly the type to do that on the first date. However he had the feeling that Sasha wouldn't have minded at all to give herself to him like this.

"I shall have to remember that."

As Sasha parted her legs a little, he did lay his other hand on her thigh lightly. However he merely rested it there, making no attempt to do more than tease her some. He did chuckle for a moment when he heard Rhia's scream of her orgasm.

"This will probably be the only way for now. At least until we figure out how to deal with those two..Nothing too drastic mind you."

He smiled a little to reassure her that he had no evil intentions in mind.

Steve growled and purred at the same time as Rhia orgasmed for him, coating him as she wanted to. He continued to lean over her as she wrapped her legs tightly around him, trying to keep him close.

"What is it? Tell me, sweet djinn..."

He lowered his head further down before he opened his mouth. He thrusts continued to drive in and out of her at the same slow pace, letting him enjoy the way she felt around him and beneath him. He doubted he would be able to hold off for much longer, as he was enjoying this so much.

He opened his mouth once more, this time clamping on her neck. He tightened his hold on her slender neck, gnawing with his teeth while trying not to break her skin.
 
Sasha frowned with his answer, she honestly didn't want this to be the only way. At the same time, she knew all too well how the situation is right now. She watched his hand laying on her thigh and she smirked as a thought came to her.

"Well, if we do end up going that far outside of here. I would call it payback. After all, they are here.. once again... making me listen. Last time... yea... I think some kind of payback is order..."

She laughed a little and rested her head against his shoulder, finding herself becoming more comfortable with him around. There was also a sense of safety in his embrace that she hadn't noticed until now.

"Daddy, Do you like camping? My parents have given me their cabin. I haven't really used it all that much, so it is probably overgrown by now. But, if you want, sometime during a school break, we can go..... that is, if.. we are still together by then."



Rhia knew deep down that she will have to tell him sooner or later. The sad part is, she didn't if she is truly ready. On the other hand, she did just give all of herself to him.

"I.... I think... I am... in love with you... Master...."

She didn't know how else to say it and the words came out rather quickly right when a climax rolled through her. Almost as if just saying it out loud triggered her orgasm.
 
He laughed for a moment when she mentioned about payback for what Steve and Rhia were doing.

"Now now, don't be so hard on them. They have things just as bad as we do."

He continued to smile as she laid her head against his shoulder. He moved his hand from her breast to take hers in his gently.

"It's been awhile since I last went camping, but I did enjoy it. That does sound like a wonderful idea to do, if we are still together by then. I look forward to that."

He leaned closer, kissing her softly for a moment before breaking the kiss gently. He sighed softly for a moment.

"I have enjoyed being here with you, but it is getting late. It looks like I'm going to have to break those two up for the time being."


Steve wasn't quite sure what he was expecting her to say, but it also didn't surprise him that she said that. He had to admit that he was feeling closer to her, despite the fact they hadn't been together for very long.

He released her neck as she climaxed, lifting up from her. He was pushed over the edge as well, by the fact of her admiting she loved him and her climax as well. He cried out as he drove hard into her, his hot seed erupting into her eager body. He panted softly as he soon came down from the high.

He didn't say anything for a few moments as he lifted up from her, pulling her up with him. He held her against him for a few moments, kissing her softly. He soon broke the kiss and whispered in her ear.

"I love you too."
 
Sasha only laughed as he 'scolded' her on the payback idea, though it did have promise in her mind. She thought about him leaving and felt kind of torn over it, however, she did understand all the same.

"I don't hear her screaming anymore, so breaking them might be easy. And yea, I think it is a good time to call it a night. I do have to get up somewhat early tomorrow."

With some reluctance, she eased off his lap so he can stand up and she straightened her nightgown out a little.

"I did have a wonderful time tonight, I really do appreciate all that you are doing as well."



Rhia came the exact moment she felt him swell and the heat of his seed hitting her inner walls. A feeling that she now craves and found it quite addicting each and every time it happens. Although, she honestly believed that no other man could ever bring her such pleasure. If something were to happen and she got separated from him, she knew in her heart that she will always be searching for him.

She was panting and trembling as he pulled out and at first she thought he had left again. Though, she could hear him breathing and suddenly felt the embrace of his arms. Her heart pounded a different beat after hearing him confess his love in return, something she honestly wasn't expecting him to say.

"I am glad you feel the same Master."

She grinned a little and playfully added while giving his nose a quick lick.

"I hope you will untie me before you poof on me again.."
 
He waited for a moment till she stood up before standing up himself. The robe fell down around him, easily hiding his erection.

"I am happy you had a wonderful time. I did as well. Sleep well."

He stepped forward kissing her softly for a few moments. He soon stepped back with a little smile.

"Sleep well."

He faded slowly as he left her dreamscape.

Steve purred at the licking and grinned for a moment.

"Untie you? And take all the fun out of things?"

He laughed for a moment before reaching up and untying her wrists. After he sat back, holding the silk in his hands, he looked her over. He opened his mouth to say something, but noticed himself fading away. He grinned and decided to say nothing, leaving her blindfolded as he was whisked away.
 
Sasha smiled and watched him fade out of view. Since she was already sleeping, it didn't take much for her to fall into a deeper sleep.

Rhia stretched her arms out and worked to get feeling back into the limbs. Though, suddenly she felt the sadness sink in once she lost sense of him. His breathing vanished, the heat and softness of his body left hers. More and more Rhia was beginning to hate this situation. Slowly she took the blindfold off, not wanting to, though there was no point in keeping it on either.

Rhia couldn't really sleep so she went to a part that she created for herself while letting Sasha sleep. She didn't really want to disrupt Sasha's dream anyway as it would only keep her awake.

The next day was the official start of the weekend for the school. Luckily Sasha was able to catch at least two of her teachers before their meeting. They did give her some extra credit, though they were disappointed that she missed class, they were not too upset with her.

That day she spent with Kurtis as promised. However, he kept her extremely busy and for the most part did not allow her out of his sight. He seemed to be more possessive than normal. Of course, he did it in a subtle kind of way, yet Sasha caught onto it quickly. There really wasn't anything she could do about it though and had to work with him.

Naturally she couldn't stop thinking of the Principal and last night, more and more she wanted to be with him instead of here. But, with Kurtis watching her like a hawk, it made escaping a bit tougher than normal. He did it in a way that kept her focused on the project, asking her questions that he most likely already knew answers to. All in all, they did get quite a bit done despite his behavior.

Sasha didn't know how late it was getting, though she was getting fairly tired and needed a serious break. Kurtis did go out once or twice to get food, yet that seemed like hours ago.

Soon enough the library was closing early and they had to leave. On the way out Kurtis was trying to convince Sasha to go with him, even going as far as taking her hand so she couldn't leave right away. She did try to pull away from him, claiming to be tired. He didn't seem to be buying it though and just started casually dragging her along beside him, trying to keep her for a little while longer.

Although, he was making it look non aggressive and she was too tired to seriously put up a scene. Not to mention, she really didn't want to embarrass herself either. She wasn't to extremely passive, her stance in the whole thing kept looking for a way to escape. Also her words were none too convincing that she really wanted to be with him.

All the while her hand had a subtle motion indicating that she kept trying to break free of his grip. She did come close to zapping him with a spell, again, that would have caused a scene. With a sigh she gave in, convincing him they will get some dinner and nothing more as they walked out of the library. He kept her close just in case she decided to back out, making appear as if they were actually together.
 
Sasha's little statement of payback towards Steve and Rhia had gotten Gerdof thinking how he could try to help the two instead. After all, it wasn't any of their faults' that things ended up the way they had. The principal knew it wasn't fair to any of them to be stuck in the predicament that they were.

This led to Gredof spending the day brainstorming with Steve on possible ways to try and change things, between the occasional visit from one student or another. Not all the visits were bad, mostly looking for advice in some form or fashion. After all, Gerdof wanted the school environment to be a welcoming and nourishing one.

However despite all the brainstorming the two of them did, no real answers came to fruition. After all, they weren't sure of exactly what transpired for them to end up like this. Only time would tell for them to truly figure things out.

It was getting late when Gerdof decided to grab some dinner. After all, it had been a long day and he had barely had a chance to eat lunch that day due to everything going on.

Gerdof was heading towards the library, since that way the best way to head to the cafeteria, when he saw Sasha and Kurtis. He raised an eyebrow for a moment seeing how close the two of them were, holding hands as well. However the principal could read the look on Sasha's face as being uncomfortable. He cleared his throat for a moment.

"Good evening Miss Rogers and Mister Klinger. I was just coming to find Sasha. I need to speak with her on some private matters, if you don't mind Mister Klinger."
 
Sasha reluctantly and passively followed Kurtis' lead and they were half way down the hall before they were stopped. Sasha wasn't paying too much attention to her surroundings as all her focus was on Kurtis. So when that familiar voice stopped them, her heart raced to a whole new level. Sure, she has been thinking of him all day and of the dream last night, yet she wasn't expecting to see him today.

Kurtis however gave a slight disapproving growl under his breath and tighten his grip on her hand before turning around.

"We were just about to grab some dinner Sir. Sasha has hardly ate anything all day."

It was a lame excuse on Kurtis' part, however Sasha finally gave his hand a tiny zap and broke free of his grip. Kurtis, for the most part, bit back the cursing and pretended as if nothing happened.

"You go ahead Kurtis. I will see you tomorrow and we will pick up where we left off. And don't worry, I will get something to eat soon. I promise."

Sasha spoke while taking a couple steps away from Kurtis, trying to hide the fact that her hand hurt. Kurtis didn't like the idea of letting her go this early, he wanted more time with her. In the end, he couldn't push the issue to far without making himself look like a fool, or possibly get in trouble by the Principal.

"Very well. You have a good night then and see you tomorrow."

Kurtis reluctantly spoke with a fairly calm tone, yet his glare spoke plenty as he walked off leaving Sasha with Gerdof. Sasha was slightly surprised that Kurtis didn't put up more of a fight, though she was glad that he didn't.

"Thank you Sir."

Sasha spoke quietly once Kurtis was out of ear shot and she finally looked at her hand to see how red Kurtis made it.
 
Gerdof frowned a little seeing how Kurtis was acting about everything. He had a feeling that the boy was going to get worse,mposdibly even cross school rules somehow. However, there wasn't much the principal could do in the meantime except watch how the boy acted.

He turned his attention towards Sasha, smiling a little.

"It's no problem. I figured we could talk about some things a bit more. Perhaps over dinner again. Would you prefer going out or some takeout? I'll leave that up to you."

While she decided, he laid a hand on the small of her back, gently guiding her towards his office.
 
Sasha took on last glance over her shoulder to where Kurtis was last seen, almost as if she was expecting him to still be there. If he was, they couldn't see him anymore and that weight was lifted off her shoulders for now.

"I think takeout sounds good right now. Kurtis kind of wore me out today. I just need to relax a little before dealing with crowds."

She smiled while walking with him, thinking that this is the best part of her day so far. She did walk close to him and enjoyed the feeling of his hand against her back, though it also made her blush some too.

"I wasn't expecting to see you today. I figured you would leave after your meeting."

She lowered her gaze after taking a short glance around to make sure no one was around them. Then spoke softly enough for him to hear.

Though, I am glad to see you Daddy."

Saying out loud felt strange and she bit her lip as they reached his office.
 
He chuckled softly for a moment when she mentioned not expecting to see him.

"Well, I just thought I would see how you were coping."

He opened the door to his office, letting her in first. Once they were inside, he closed the door and picked up the phone at the corner of his desk. Once the order for some Chinese food was done, he smiled to her.

"Perhaps it's time to see how the other side lives."

He smiled before moving to the wall beside the cat picture. He pressed an unseen button before the wall slid sideways silently. Through the opening was a large studio-like room. It was sparsely decorated with furniture. A king size bed was against one wall while a built in cabinet and sink were on the opposite wall. A small round table with four chairs around it was in the middle of the room. The far wall was lined with filled book shelves and a small couch facing the books. The floor was made of a glass like material, a lit fire burning beneath it. The room was cozily lit by the fire and the floor was warm to the touch, but not burning. It warmed the room comfortable.

"Feel free to enter Sasha."
 
She followed behind him to at least the entrance of the other room and was amazed that he hid it so well. Though when she looked down at the floor, she was even more amazed at the set up. Slowly she slipped out of her shoes before stepping into the room. For one, she didn't want to scratch it up, though she didn't truly think she would. The other reason is she just wanted to feel the warmth through the floor.

"This is an awesome room, not sure I would want to leave if I had a set up like this. I bet all the other women like it too."

Sasha teased while blushing a little when glancing over at the bed, almost tempted to make herself at home on it. Yet, she refrained from moving too close to it and went to the books to see what all he had. Who knows, she might find something he over looked, though it was mostly to keep herself distracted. Her shyness hit harder than she cared to admit, despite what they did in the dream. Of course, thinking about that only intensified her shyness.

"I am coping well enough considering I what I had to deal with. Sadly, I think Rhia is pretty depressed though, she's actually been quiet all day. She didn't even play with Kurtis like I expected her too. Can't say that I blame her really. Not sure how I would feel being trapped like that. "
 
He gave a smile for a moment as she complimented his room, shaking his head a little at her teasing.

"Thank you very much."

He left the wall opened so he could hear the knock for when their good arrived. He moved in, taking a seat at the table as he watched her look over the book collection, which ranged over a variety of non fiction and fictional works.

"I can imagine how she feels right now, locked away from someone she loves. Steve and I tried to figure out a way to help them, but sadly we couldn't come up with much of anything. How did things go for you today?"
 
"Yea, I can understand. She does dwell over that day quite a bit, plays the scene over and over again. I think she's trying to find answers as well."

She picked up a book or two that caught her attention, briefly flipping through them to get an idea of the story. Something she might ask to borrow, or look for later in the library. Though, she shrugged at his question while putting the books back in their place.

"Honestly, not as productive as I had hoped. I work better alone. I am willing to share the grade with him. But, his attitude today really was of no help. I would probably already have the project done by now."

Sasha smiled and turned her attention towards him, contemplating on her next move. After all they had talked about last night, even if it was just a dream, she didn't see any harm in showing some affection. The embarrassing part is mostly the fact that it is out of her realm of comfort to make such a move.

"There was another distraction I had to deal with.. other than what's his name..."

She move around to get behind him, wrapping her arms over his shoulders to hug him lightly from behind.

"I couldn't get you out of my thoughts Daddy..."

Sasha whispered in his ear before kissing his cheeks, luckily he couldn't see the deep, burning glow in her cheeks. She pulled back some to stand up straight again, though remained behind him and caressed his neck lightly with her nails for a reaction.

"How was your day?"
 
He leaned back a bit in the chair as he watched and listened to Sasha tell about her day. He could tell from her voice that she hadn't exactly had a great day. After seeing how Kurtis had been with her, he couldn't blame her for sounding exhausted.

"What distraction did you have to deal with?"

He smiled, watching her make her way back from the books towards him. He just watched her to see what she would do. He was a little surprised by the light hug and chuckled softly at her words.

"Is that so?"

He smiled at the kiss on his cheek, not moving for her. He mmed softly as he felt her nails on the back of his neck.

"That feels good. My day was slow. Other than brainstorming and getting nowhere, I dealt with the meeting. It was just mostly dealing with the everyday mundane stuff, like how the students are doing in the classes. There was some talk about-"

He was interrupted by a knock at the office door. He smiled before getting up from the chair.

"That's probably our dinner. Oh, if you want to change into something else, there is a scroll on the far end of the bookcase. It can teleported you to your room and back."

He gave her a soft kiss on the lips before moving away to the office door to answer it.
 
Sasha smiled and was glad to hear he liked what she was doing. It was rare that she could use her nails on others like that, though, it has been a while she has wanted to. As a kid she did it for fun and games and got reactions that would make her laugh. Yet, after a certain age, her parents put a stop to it saying it was too childish. However, this situation is a far cry from back in those days and had a different reason behind it.

She was a little disappointed at the interruption, yet it is what it is, which was food. So, she couldn't complain at all with it. For a moment she did consider staying in the clothes she had on, which was just some tight jeans and a simple purple tank top. She hadn't planned on seeing him, so dressing up to tease him wasn't a thought. Of course, if she did dress to tease, it would have sent Kurtis the wrong message too.

While he walked off, Sasha decided to go change into something a bit more comfortable. There were no plans to go out tonight, even if they did decide to go somewhere, she can just change. For now, all she wanted to do was relax and get rid of the stressful day. After looking over the scroll, she used it to port to her room. She didn't have anything all that sexy like what she wore in that dream.

Though, she did have a few things that should easily catch his eye. Plus if they were playing this Daddy role thing, he might appreciate the little girl nightwear. She stripped out of her clothes and slipped into the short shorts and a semi loose fitting tank up. The top saying "Stay up all night" while the the butt of the shorts said "Sleep all day".

And soon she was using the scroll to go back to his room.

"Smells good.. Did you slave over this dinner all day?"

She grinned while walking towards the table to see what all he had ordered, pretending like she wasn't wearing anything special.
 
Back
Top