Bored? Stick a dolphin up your cooch!

Because you're a Satisfyer and not a Womanizer? Or because you were afraid I'd return you to the store?

I was driving home about that time... though I guess being stuck in traffic to those sounds through the speakers wouldnt be terrible.

I am fairly enthralled by my new toy. It is a very reliable enjoyable lil machine. It is a fun kind of shopping, but so many options and hard to navigate. I would watch a show with reviews and live demonstrations!

I am fairly enthralled by my new toy. It is a very reliable enjoyable lil machine. It is a fun kind of shopping, but so many options and hard to navigate. I would watch a show with reviews and live demonstrations!

I'd like to see a sort of "Hysterical Literature" type of video with someone using the Womanizer instead of a Hitachi Magic Wand on the women who are trying to read while someone hides under the desk stimulating them. It would be interesting to compare the speed and intensity of the orgasms between the two devices. :devil:

I'd like to see a sort of "Hysterical Literature" type of video with someone using the Womanizer instead of a Hitachi Magic Wand on the women who are trying to read while someone hides under the desk stimulating them. It would be interesting to compare the speed and intensity of the orgasms between the two devices. :devil:

The million dollar idea department is hiring and you need to apply.

It makes me want to buy a womanizer to try it out.

The womanizer reminded me of Dyson products, an expensive tool that blows/sucks, so I checked it out. Guess what? The womanizer is German. Those Germans are still living up to their superior German Engineering stereotype! Kind of explains the name, it's literally a Nazi vibrator.

Update: I fuckin' love it. I use it, um, a lot. I think I've charged it once since I got it, and even that was just cuz it felt like time.

And THANK YOU for reminding me of the hysterical literature vids! :heart::cattail:

You've almost convinced me to buy one. Would you be willing to upload a(several) video(s) of your experience for research purposes?

You've almost convinced me to buy one. Would you be willing to upload a(several) video(s) of your experience for research purposes?

I want them to hire me as their Alec Baldwin from Glengarry Glen Ross.

"ABC! Always. Be. Cumming." *thwaps chalkboard*

I actually recorded audio the first time I used it, but I had the mic too close to my mouth so my breathing is too loud. I'll go back and see if there's a snippet worth saving.

Update: I fuckin' love it. I use it, um, a lot. I think I've charged it once since I got it, and even that was just cuz it felt like time.

And THANK YOU for reminding me of the hysterical literature vids! :heart::cattail:

I've decided I'm getting one, but it has to wait until after my vacation and the vacation credit card bills are paid. Sounds like it's worth the anticipation. :)

omg

i bought the satisfyer and its beyond anything i could have dreamed of

it took like 2.2 seconds for me to orgasm and that was only on the 3rd setting

theres like a lot more settings that i didnt even get to cause i didnt need to

i highly recommend it and its only 40 bucks

omg

i bought the satisfyer and its beyond anything i could have dreamed of

it took like 2.2 seconds for me to orgasm and that was only on the 3rd setting

theres like a lot more settings that i didnt even get to cause i didnt need to

i highly recommend it and its only 40 bucks

And no back talk?

Gonna give the ring back?